Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sienna.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Aditiloveskajen

Hey ashu one suggestion do write the update like many shops do!!

Sorry i don't understand Adu- how do other shops do?πŸ€”

Originally posted by: midnight.blue

Sorry i don't understand Adu- how do other shops do?πŸ€”

I meant you can write the update here

||Sapphire Studio||...UPD pg31...|cls|

near the sapphire studio,the main heading..
got itπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Sienna.. thumbnail
Lolll- like i've done before? Haan will do😳
chahaat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hi I'm Komal 1st time at your shop(:
Your creations are beautiful!

This is adorablee(:
Love it!
Jay Sean sig is HOT!
The rest of the upd is amazing!
PS: Add me in your PM List :D
Komal
Edited by kasuartifan - 13 years ago
Sienna.. thumbnail
res for Comments 1😊

EDIT:

Another amazing update Ashuuuuuuuuuu ❀️ Aww thanks for another comment JessπŸ˜†

The KSG sigs of his new pic are shoooo damn cute 😍 Pic he itna cute haiii😍

Love this sig a lot man! Imagine he is a father for real..........wouldn't that be the best thing ever? 😍 It'd be better than the best... can imagine him playing Kooperman and jumping off the couch to keep his child entertained😍

Love the GuruJen sigs a lot too though I don't like your Guru that much 😈🀣 Meanie😡 What's there not to like?!😳 Inna hot, dashing, rugged munda aur kahaan se milegaπŸ˜›

.........and HarshJen sig is just awesome man!! Aww thanks- the suggestion to see these 2 together kept cropping up so thought i'd finally get to it and actually make something on them... glad you liked it😳

^^ I so love the style and colouring and love the pics of Jenny you chose here <3 It's one of my fav pics of her... she's so pretty in pink!<3<3

The matching icon looks great too........can't stop staring at it 😳 ThanksπŸ˜³πŸ˜›

Please make a KaJen sig n icon in this style n same pics of Jenny whenever you can as a freebie coz it's really good!! Perfect!! Tu use karegi toh zaroor bana doongiπŸ˜† 

Rest of the stuff are gorgeous too and sorry for the not so long reply lmfaooooo I actually am in a rush to go home in a bit LOL 🀣 Lol the comment is long enough- trust meπŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Keep rocking and can't wait till u open Thank you for commenting!!!<3<3

Edited by midnight.blue - 13 years ago
Sienna.. thumbnail
UPDATE

Firstly a huuuuge apology- you've all been so wonderful in commenting here but i haven't had a chance to reply back to you all yet... i'm sorry! Have been extremely busy these last couple of days so haven't had a chance yet... 
Have read every single one of them though- they all made me smileeeeee so much! So thank youuuu so much for taking out the time to write your thoughts and comment here on my updates so regularly!!πŸ€— 
Will get around to the replies super soon i promise😳

So like i said i'm busy- wasn't gonna update today but changed my mind just coz Jess has been sweet enough to take a ton of caps for me to use!<3<3
So an absolutely miniscule update- 2 sigs, a few diff colours...

*Credit for allllllll pics and suggestions for these sigs: Jess*

Comments?πŸ€”

Pshht where are you guys off to? I haven't finished yetπŸ˜›
Ok so i've already written an essay above (i know, i knowww) but i have more to say
*clears throat*
I'm opening for Requests!
Lol yeah finally😳 Ok so i still think that it's an absolutely crazy idea for any one of you to want me to make anything specific for you but as i've been getting a lot of people asking.. i'll open and see how it works out... if i don't manage to scare the others off then i'll def open again in the future as well..😳
Soo basically this is my way of saying thank you to you all for being sooooo so sweet and generous with your comments!πŸ€—
Ummm so yeah i'm only taking 7 requests so far... (why 7... well coz it's my lucky no.πŸ˜›)  
4 places have already been filled... that leaves another 3 to goπŸ€“

=======================
::Updated::
Request List
1.Niyu
2.Sabz
3.Marj
4.Anni
5. Mona
6. Priya
=======================

Rules for requesting are on the 1st page, 1st post... pls follow them- there aren't very many..
Thank youuu!

Love

Ash

...just re-read what i've written and none of it makes any sense even to me- blame it on me being completely zoned out- damn i need sleep!😳

Edited by midnight.blue - 13 years ago
jesss. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
OMFG Ashuuu what have you done? πŸ€ͺ You left me speechless once again πŸ˜³ 

You know I think I love this update the most since it consists of ONLY KaJen πŸ˜

Ohh and ILY as well for making these siggies in such a short amount of time πŸ˜³

They look so beautiful β€οΈ Dunno where to start with and which one to look at.......I can stare at them for ages πŸ˜

Okay I think it will be sensible enough to start with the first one then right πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Oyye Hoyye this siggie is so beautiful....love the colouring so much and the effects and writings u used πŸ˜³

I actually always love everything about your sigs so I always end up telling the same thing about your siggies πŸ˜³πŸ€£ ....you know I love your work so much <3

I love the two other versions of this sig as well and love how you always make sigs in different colours πŸ˜³

AHHHH this dance was so HOTTTT and it was so close.........KaJen πŸ˜ 

Love how Jenny is looking him into the eyes and vice versa uffff πŸ€ͺ

UFFFFFF Ashuuuuuu you're a genius πŸ˜³ This sig is just PERFECT!! πŸ˜³

I can go on and on about your siggies but as I said before I have no words left to describe your work so always end up telling the same thing πŸ€”πŸ€£

Lemme think of one unique word for your creations.....hmm πŸ€” Ahhh got it! Got it! 

Your creations are Ashified  No matter how lame this word sounds but I'm gonna use that word from now on every time you update coz I badly want to describe your work in a unique way just how your creations are so unique πŸ€£

This was again another wonderful update.......you truly rock Ashuuu and keep rocking like this always πŸ˜Ž

So Ashuuuuuu, enough of my chatter and can't wait for your next ASHIFIED update πŸ€£

TC <3

Edited by -Jessy- - 13 years ago
............. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

RESSS :)

*EDIT*

eloooooo.... twinnyyyy :)
yaaayyy.....got in timeee for this oneeee....see i'm on the samee page of your update...not 10 pages after likee lastt timeee.....πŸ˜†
seriouslyyy i thinkk youu are goiing to kill me with yourr updatesss......how many times have i told you now that they're not good for my health?? πŸ€”
buttt thenn i wouldn't be able to live without your updatess....wait a minute.....that doesn't make sensee at allll....i said they're not good for me but then i would die without themm?? πŸ˜•
ohwell thats justt me...reallyyy confusiingg.....πŸ˜›
but seriouslyy...i lovee your updates and i especially love commenting on them 😳
aaahhh.....i dunno how i'm goiing to cope by nott commentiing on your updates for the next twoo months and a halff πŸ˜’ butt anywayzzz noo sad talkkzzz rightt nowww πŸ˜›
and anywayy your proballyy confuseddd...like why i'm goiing to miss commenting on your updatess πŸ˜• but thats becausee i haven'tt toldd youu my newzz yettt  but will tell youu that at the endd afterr i've commented on your updatee! butt anywayzz i need to movee on becausee i'm waffliingggg on and on....πŸ˜† and yourr probalyy falling asleep at thiss pointt!
okaiii sooo comiing to the updateeee =)
i'm speechlesss....i reallyy reallyy have noo wordssss πŸ˜›
honestlyy this happenzz to me all the time whenever i see your updatee.....i havee no ideaa what you are tryiing to do to mee?? Kill me maybee?? πŸ€”
Seriouslyy yourr updates aree simplyyy amaziinggg....they alwayzz leave me likeee 😲😲😲
Lovedd thiss updatee sooo muchhh....haiii KaJen
😍
whyy are yourr siggyyss sooo flipping gorgeous..that i can never take my eyez of themm?? 😳
Ohh goshh i lovedd them sooo muchh.....
😍
Okaii the first onee...ohh goshh it iss sooo beautifull :)
lovedd the colouringg you usedd...andd loved the textt you put it on too...
πŸ˜ƒ
The secondd oneee.....OMGGG.....i lovedd that dancee...andd your siggyy just gavee it even moree umphh..if that makes sense!! πŸ€”
Basicallyyy i loveee yourr updatess sooo muchh...i'm alwayzz eagerlyy waitiing for your updates soo can'tt wait for the nextt onee!!

P.S  dontt woryy aboutt replyiing to comments everyone understandss...this time of period everyyone is busyy withh studiess as its a exam seasonn..dontt worryy aboutt itt!!

P.P.S keep up the
 amaziingfabulousgorgeousexcellentoutstandingbeautiful
workkk!!

P.P.P.S  i camee backk LOL i forgott abouut my requestt..itzz okaii Ashh forgett itt...concentratee on your studiies they're much more important..i'll requestt somethiing when your free & open..and if you dont havee loadzz of people wantingg requestts! 😳
Edited by ..Angel.. - 13 years ago
-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yay!!!!!! I love it ash<3 there soo hawwttt<3
Res for comment and req!

*Edited!*

Ughhh!!! I wrote a really LONNGGGG comment and the frikkin computer froze! πŸ˜‘
So its a short one from my side this time!! 

Great update!! As usual the KaJen siggies are rocking!! The colouring and text are amazing!!
Keep it up!!

Coming back with my request! πŸ˜³

*Edit*
Text: Tears in my eyes you on my mind
And please put 'For Marj' somewhere πŸ˜³

Pics:
http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss96/karanjenny/March2010/23March_15.jpg
http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss96/karanjenny/March2010/24_March1.jpg
http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss96/karanjenny/March2010/24_March25.jpg
http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss96/karanjenny/March2010/24_March21.jpg
http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss96/karanjenny/March2010/24_March60.jpg
http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss96/karanjenny/March2010/24_March59.jpg