Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

SabkaDost

IF-Dazzler

SabkaDost

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
While Mona Singh is great so far in the show, Ali is so fake and has no idea what a punjabi shadi is all about!  Wish they had chosen someone who could be good match like Mona.

Just my opinion!

Cheers!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cuty16smallwonder

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ali is so FAKE!" in Shaadi Teen Crore Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Cuty16

Goldie

Cuty16

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
May be some punjabi guy who can constantly use up punjabi dialogs and taller also.

SabkaDost

IF-Dazzler

SabkaDost

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
KSG would have been good!Wink Though he does not seem to be very tall.

Edited by SabkaDost - 16 March 2011 at 5:21pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ohioSkb3Cuty16canadians

Cuty16

Goldie

Cuty16

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SabkaDost

KSG would have been good!Wink Though he does not seem to be very tall.
ya dear he would have rocked there,i didnt tolled about much height,he should be just normal.

canadians

IF-Rockerz

canadians

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
umm lol KSG In 3 crore ki shaadi? umm na.. not his kinda show!
 but then again i would love to see him in this show!! Cool
.. i think Ali is Okay!! .. sometimes he is just too much and trying so hard to fit in a punjabi shaadi but then i dont think he is PUnjabi.. soo.. hota hai:) lets see..Ermm

Skb3

Skb3

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
ali's just a little over the top sometimes, but he's not so bad i find him witty  and love his interaction with bebe (brides grandma):)

minareena

minareena

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Ali tries way too hard to fit in which eventually backfires against him. I am not against the idea of non-Punjabis hosting a Punjabi event. But, one has to do their homework about the culture and tenets, and then bring your own personality into it. Cultural/religious acceptance, sharing, and tolerance is a sign of hope and progress.

Edited by minareena - 22 March 2011 at 8:51am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blyton

Cuty16

Goldie

Cuty16

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
I just think some one who use punjabi words constantly,would have been rocked wid mona.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.