Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 15th March 2011 (Page 7)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [1.96%]
1 [1.96%]
3 [5.88%]
20 [39.22%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [1.96%]
1 [1.96%]
18 [35.29%]
3 [5.88%]
3 [5.88%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Jasmine10 Senior Member
Jasmine10
Jasmine10

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya_10

casper its on 19th n 20th, omg !! u were mean ROFL

Varsha, very unique choice nice song Big smile

this weekend is holi ...miss India on holi and diwali.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

carpe-diemPiyatrix

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
gudnite guys gonna sleep now LOL good afternoon to caspie , varsha, & good evening to OSJ Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carpe-diem

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Hai Tanya Di,

Epi was a Boring one Di, Not much Done.

None of them shined Like stars for me.

If I had to choose one How about Shibhu for atleast bringing the fact infront that Ajit was into Gambling. I think only thro Him it will come out,if Ajit was too bad into Gambling.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anki262Jasmine10carpe-diem

carpe-diem IF-Dazzler
carpe-diem
carpe-diem

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Goodnight Piya, sweet dreams and happy thoughts.Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10LuvSSever

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged

Vaishali for delivering her promise and filing a fraud case against Dharmesh, way to go Vaishali! She did the right thing, Dharmesh deserves to pay for what he put her through and since her marriage was never legal this is the next best thing to get him to suffer for what he did.

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged

My Vote goes to Savita Aai's neighbours.. They were more sensible than many others in the show even though they were only there for few minutes..

They patiently listened to Savita Aai even though she was asking them to leave and understood her condition and then then then they gave the world's best solution." Get your beta and bahu back. They will take care of you" ClapClapClap  

My next vote would have been for the Smart Trio - Varsha, Vaishu and Sathish for filing the complaint against Dharmesh.. At last they have done..Clap                                                                                         Thank God Vaishu did not inform ArMan before doing this

Vaishu - I really liked the way she handled Rasika Aai.. She immediately understood Raiska Aai was only trying to enjoy the situation and does not have any feelings for her.. ClapClapClap

Sulo Aai and Vinod - Thumbs Up  for supporting Varsha and Vaishu

Damo Baba - Atlast this guy started understanding his wife's condition..

Shibu - I have to say this.. I like this Guy.. He understood what type of friends Ajit have and he did not delay in informing to Manav.. Good going Shibu.. I seriously dont want this guy to change.. He is very good and I dont want him to be Jaywant's spy as many of us are thinking..

Manav - Liked his suggestion to Ajit.. Thumbs Up

Savita Aai - Felt bad for her condition

Now let me come to the points I did not like in the episode..

Guys I have to say this I did not like ArMan yesterday.. I love them and my only reason to watch the show..

Archana - I liked her for supporting Madhuri but why was she giving that shocking expression when she got to know that Vaishu has filed a complaint.. I seriously dont understand Confused

Manav - I know I have already mentioned about him but there I liked him and here I did not like.. After Archana calling he immediately wanted to go to police station which is good. But he forgot he was supposed to go and speak to his Aai.. He totally forgot about that and wanted to be there with Karanjkars and Madhuri..
Why cant he forget them for little while... Now Sathish is involved in this and he is very matured and will think thousand times before doing anything..
Why Manav has to get involved.. I want him to solve his own problems.. He looks so depressed coz of his mom..

Manohar Baba - What is he upto now?? What does he want??? What he would have suggested if Vaishu would have informed him?? Jaldbaazi mein decision liya?? But according to me it is already too late.. Dharmesh bhag gaya.. Baba understand.. Kis Mauke ke baare mein baat kar rahe hai aap?

PreCap - Very bad.. I did not like it again.. Savita Aai is overdoing it now.. Manav was looking so sad and depressed.. I wish Savita Aai looks at him once and then decides..

One thing I loved about the whole episode was Archana looking gorgeous in that red saree and hair style.. Love her these days more.. Tongue
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Finally I have decided to give my precious vote to vaishali .I wish she had  told  Manav and Archana about what she was going to do but in a way good she didn't because they are such slow coaches ....

Dharmesh should be taught a lesson ..

I don't understand something here ..In the precap ...what is Savita asking for manav to do ???Confused
karsri Senior Member
karsri
karsri

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Vaishali for  filing a case against Dharmesh. She did the right thing. Dharmesh has to pay for what he did. Vaishali's marriage might not be legal but he married to her in front of every one. I liked the way she talked to Rasika. I hope they show him being punished badly.
What is wrong with manohar?
Based on precap it looks like  tomorrow show is going to be worst.one to watch..... 

Go to top