panchi is also sid s target!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
lot of us were saying that panchi can bring out sid s positive side .what s this ?now he is goin to eat panchi also  what the whole thing with ring?sid got scared of chand?huh i mean its good but few episodes ago haseena was telling chand that we should run away from dehradun become sid is too powerful ,anyways good finally he got scared .
Sid doesnt love Panchhi or Pia.....yayyyy i am sooooo happy πŸ˜ƒ
Sid is more powerful than Abhay but not more powerful than Chaand? πŸ˜†...he is really the daddy cool cool cool🀣

Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

Sid doesnt love Panchhi or Pia.....yayyyy i am sooooo happy πŸ˜ƒ
Sid is more powerful than Abhay but not more powerful than Chaand? πŸ˜†...he is really the daddy cool cool cool🀣

ya he is realy daddy cool πŸ˜† i think he was not aware of his flying ability 
sid.love.panchi
but.he.isnt.aware.of.it
well i feel he loves panchi...but he doesn't realise it because the jerk doesn't know what is love......

god knows what he was thinking for panchi in his heart.....

It had to happen! Piya tried to talk about Panchi to Sid during their Dinner date. So Siddharth may think of Panchi as a hindrance for getting Pia's affections.
Originally posted by Anamika1570

It had to happen! Piya tried to talk about Panchi to Sid during their Dinner date. So Siddharth may think of Panchi as a hindrance for getting Pia's affections.

the fact is sid doesn't love piya...he just want to snatch her to hurt abhay....he knows very well that abhay will be the reason for not letting piya closer to him not panchi...or even T.....

he doesn't even know that panchi is in love with him....he can read minds...but not hearts.....panchi loves him in her heart but doesn't take it out on her brains....since the jerk is heatless...he have no clue what is love......

but yes panchi life is in danger after seeing tdys SidChi scenes.....but even his words with panchi are double meaning...can't really trust him
Originally posted by tanvismile

lot of us were saying that panchi can bring out sid s positive side .what s this ?now he is goin to eat panchi also  what the whole thing with ring?sid got scared of chand?huh i mean its good but few episodes ago haseena was telling chand that we should run away from dehradun become sid is too powerful ,anyways good finally he got scared .
he will also kill T someday😊
Originally posted by Mages

the fact is sid doesn't love piya...he just want to snatch her to hurt abhay....he knows very well that abhay will be the reason for not letting piya closer to him not panchi...or even T.....

he doesn't even know that panchi is in love with him....he can read minds...but not hearts.....panchi loves him in her heart but doesn't take it out on her brains....since the jerk is heatless...he have no clue what is love......

but yes panchi life is in danger after seeing tdys SidChi scenes.....but even his words with panchi are double meaning...can't really trust him

Whoever said that Sid does not know about Panchi's feelings? He knows it very well because he trapped her with his charms and by standing up for her in front of Danish. Siddharth is a Guy who knows very well how to make a woman fall for him. Panchi's feelings for Sid is written all over her face and behavior and it is not difficult for anyone to read it. Sid has read it... Pia has read it too which is why she tried to talk to Siddharth about Panchi during the date. When you are aware that someone else has feelings for a guy who tries his charm on you we normally resist... So no matter how much ever Sid tries Pia would definitely resist as she is aware of Panchi's feelings for Sid. Her love for Abhay may not be much of a motivation to her for not going close to Sid because
~Abhay has already made it clear that they can't be together
~She is not aware that Sid is a Vampire...she thinks of him as Human.

So in my Opinion Pia might Opt not to get closer to Sid for the sake of Panchi than for the sake of Abhay.
Edited by Anamika1570 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Anamika1570

Whoever said that Sid does not know about Panchi's feelings? He knows it very well because he trapped her with his charms and by standing up for her in front of Danish. Siddharth is a Guy who knows very well how to make a woman fall for him. Panchi's feelings for Sid is written all over her face and behavior and it is not difficult for anyone to read it. Sid has read it... Pia has read it too which is why she tried to talk to Siddharth about Panchi during the date. When you are aware that someone else has feelings for a guy who tries his charm on you we normally resist... So no matter how much ever Sid tries Pia would definitely resist as she is aware of Panchi's feelings for Sid. Her love for Abhay may not be much of a motivation to her for not going close to Sid because
~Abhay has already made it clear that they can't be together
~She is not aware that Sid is a Vampire...she thinks of him as Human.

So in my Opinion Pia might Opt not to get closer to Sid for the sake of Panchi than for the sake of Abhay.

well all we can do is lets wait and watch because sid's character is very unpredictable.....

i don't know abt piya-panchi....

but then its confirm that T is going to be his Tandoori ChilliπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....bechari T not aware what danger she have land into by showing her sex appealπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...after the encounter with sid...she will change her wardrobe and never ever seduce or flirt with a man.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

right now piya is more focus on abhay and the murders even if abhay is out sure shanaya murder will lead her so many questions that only abhay can answer...the detective she is...she will sure find out one day abt sid...either by herself or abhay....abhay is not going to open his mouth.....she will find out her own way just like how she found out abt maithilli-abhayendra...and abhay being a vampire....or even she can confront sid......

sid's identity to be hidden from piya is not possible...he needs to play his cards well on piya...even one wrong move...piya will find out the truth...she is nothing like maithilli...she is piya jaiswal...the detective....

but i wonder why can't abhay opens his mouth to piya abt siddharth...

Edited by Mages - 13 years ago