Balika Vadhu

WU 15th Mar MINDBLOWING.. (Page 9)

pjyo IF-Dazzler
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by ammoos

The article said he will suceed in manaofying DS on his side of the story Dead and she will give him supportConfused

Typical and no doubt she will also encourage him with Gauri...............this is now a house divided ............and soon the story will turn into who wins out in the end..........oh dear.
i think jagya wants DS's support whenever he plans on bringing gauri to haveli  and that's the whole reason behind his sudden love and respect for  dadisa...
DS may agree if jagya puts the parpotha  bait  but  lets wait and watch  if gauri agrees to be part of this madhouse ....Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sudssSuchi-

ammoos IF-Sizzlerz
ammoos
ammoos

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Gauri will be part of the family to teach dadisa and her laadesar the lesson of thier life. Because its they both who ruined the girls lives.. in childhod it was DS and now its Jagya/Jagat whoever he is.. They need to get their dues as hard as possible.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sudss

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjyo

Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by ammoos

The article said he will suceed in manaofying DS on his side of the story Dead and she will give him supportConfused

Typical and no doubt she will also encourage him with Gauri...............this is now a house divided ............and soon the story will turn into who wins out in the end..........oh dear.
i think jagya wants DS's support whenever he plans on bringing gauri to haveli  and that's the whole reason behind his sudden love and respect for  dadisa...
DS may agree if jagya puts the parpotha  bait  but  lets wait and watch  if gauri agrees to be part of this madhouse ....Ermm

Going by what has been shown ..............I will be very disappointed if Gauri actually supports Jagya in this, she has been shown to support girls in Anandi's position with an intense dislike for their husbands who take them for granted...........and I am still hopeful that Bhairon had something to do with her earlier education.........so I hope this does not become a total mess.

sudsskhusi_*

pjyo IF-Dazzler
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
i think making characters negative has always  had a positive effect on the TRPs for colors  channel,just see jagya's jagat version has all of us soo riled up and supporting anandi wholeheartedly ..so more viewership as more jagya haters-an example of which is evident in our BV forum itself -so many new members all willing to beat up jagya   when last december i felt this forum was abandoned completely but for crazy loyalists like me..
So turning a character negative has reaped huge benefits for the channel so iam hoping its not gauri's turn next...Ermm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sudssanu rulzSuchi-khusi_*

sudss Goldie
sudss
sudss

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
so much of discussion... 9 pages n counting... tht speaks for itslef Smile  
great update ammoos...

just luvd the episode... and sumi - she should have done tht long back... good that shez doing it atleast now....  tht was one character without any groW*H... hope thts going to change now...  but still, luv the sweet person tht she is... i know many would disagree Smile  now dont kill me for saying this Wink
khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged

just saw th bv  1st part of bv repeat!

jagiya..............such a edudcated gawar!!
if u don't want to be exposed in front of family member....... try 2 keep anandi happy........don't force her to be angry.......but no.......such a fool!

what a dialog of anandi..............main chabi di hui katputli hoon......jab chah khel.........aur jab chaha utak fenk diya!
wow so true!!

sudss

sudss Goldie
sudss
sudss

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
am thoroughly enjoying anandi's new found identity Wink  really really mindblowing... jagya deserved this...  and after all this tamasha, did he not expect her to speak out his truth??  was he still thinking anandi will just shed silent tears??  khusi, u said it right... he is a real educated gawar Big smile  cant even read a girls mind!! n tht too, not any girl... she is the one he grew up with... she was his friend, before they knew what matrimony is...  and still if he behaved the way he did, this was too slight a punishment for him!!

Suchi-khusi_*

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjyo

i think making characters negative has always  had a positive effect on the TRPs for colors  channel,just see jagya's jagat version has all of us soo riled up and supporting anandi wholeheartedly ..so more viewership as more jagya haters-an example of which is evident in our BV forum itself -so many new members all willing to beat up jagya   when last december i felt this forum was abandoned completely but for crazy loyalists like me..
So turning a character negative has reaped huge benefits for the channel so iam hoping its not gauri's turn next...Ermm

There is no doubt that negativity is the golden word for TRP's not just for this serial but for all........How sad this is.

pjyo

Go to top