Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

WU 15th Mar MINDBLOWING.. (Page 7)

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu rulz

oh man,jagya has seriously turned into the worst type of chauvinist ever..not ONE look of shame or regret for anything..and what utter disrespect shown in th precap..tht lady is old enugh to be his mother and this is the way he talks to her..no wonder mum ended up slapping him..tho i fail to inderstand y the slap dint come in THIS episode itself..even the mama's boy basanth got shocked seein bhatije ki harkate..even in his wife-beating days he hadnt spoken to his own wife this way..bhatija toh chacha se chaar kadam aage nikal gaya..i was expecting basanth only to walk up and give a tight one..
and was it just me or did shashank have a total stoned look on his face thruout the episode..almost as if he was sloshed or high while shooting it...i havent seen the show since ages so dnt know if this is his normal look bt it seemed like tht only to me..wierd..

This is what I felt ..........everyone seemed to have lost their tongue.............and my goodness, always scared of something Sumitra was a great surprise and about time too. This typical bent head with a shifty look was fitting for the person he has become but you are right the expression did not change..........maybe it is to become his trademark lookWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyoSuchi-

anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
aditiji it was actually funny..his expressions started out as looking a tad guilty bt thn it looked as if he was inebriated..same wierd expressions for every dialogue...like i said i saw the show after ages so shudnt judge bt i found it wierd..maybe like u said its his trademark expression..like sumitra has the single tear falling and slight shaking of head for everything and bhairon has his head tilt and DS has her tooth grinding...i remember all these ones well...lol..
ammoos IF-Sizzlerz
ammoos
ammoos

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
LOL you all.. The only one who had a change in their usual expression was Basanth.. he was SHOCKEDROFL All others had the same old trademark expressions..

Edited by ammoos - 15 March 2011 at 11:30pm
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammoos

LOL you all.. The only one who had a change in their usual expression was Basanth.. he was SHOCKEDROFL All others had the same old trademark expressions..

I liked Gehna's expression too......not really shocked but..............she had known all along that something was wrong with Anandi.
ammoos IF-Sizzlerz
ammoos
ammoos

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
But she failed to get the attention of others into the matter.. but there is no use of that  though..their jagya was already become Jagat
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammoos

But she failed to get the attention of others into the matter.. but there is no use of that  though..their jagya was already become Jagat

Oh I am hoping this is the beginning of Jagya getting it from all but Dadisa...........but again who knows what will happen.
ammoos IF-Sizzlerz
ammoos
ammoos

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
The article said he will suceed in manaofying DS on his side of the story Dead and she will give him supportConfused
pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
yeah everybody else were standing like extras,but this has been happening for quite a few weeks one character launches into nonstop monologues and nobodyelse  has even a word to react back...2days back dadisa was pushing the whole halwa with spoon into anandi's throat and the rest of the cast just stood there  watching ...Wacko
.Winkthe CV's could have used the expressions from that episode itself ,just add sumitra's slap to earlier footage ...

Go to top