India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

WU 15th Mar MINDBLOWING.. (Page 3)

avyarima Goldie
avyarima
avyarima

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
HELP! i cant stop reading this update over and over!!!!!!!!. It's a dream come true.Day Dreaming
 I had to watch it over and over again too Am almost going crazy.Silly
 God!!!! its high time, she learn to stand up for herself against this idiot. He thinks only about himself. They were both victimsOuch. Instead of him to be the only one that understand her situation and help them out. Maybe she too will find someone that loves and respect her, and he can go on with his Gauri. He wants to to distroy her life, her reputation, her education,and most all the trust and love she hasBroken Heart.
I hope everyone including mighty DS will see from her own point of view.
Most of all I wish he shouts "i dont love you, i love Gauri. I dont want this marriage any more!"........that will be the only thing that will top today's eps. Our beautiful Anandi will be free!!!!Dancing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulzammooskhusi_*

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
I await Dadisa's reaction.............the others were horrified but as usual were dumbstruck............I am hoping all of them react.........because I am sure they have not seen this side of Jagya and it is not a pretty sight..............Anandi, finally, was just great..............and now I hope she boots him out of her life and returns him to Dadisa..........

His shifty eyes were very fitting for the scene............I am beginning to intensely dislike seeing his character and characteristics..........I hope there is some justice before the leap and things don't just get left hanging or get swept under the rug for 3 years.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyoanu rulzammooskhusi_*

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by avyarima

HELP! i cant stop reading this update over and over!!!!!!!!. It's a dream come true.Day Dreaming
 I had to watch it over and over again too Am almost going crazy.Silly
 God!!!! its high time, she learn to stand up for herself against this idiot. He thinks only about himself. They were both victimsOuch. Instead of him to be the only one that understand her situation and help them out. Maybe she too will find someone that loves and respect her, and he can go on with his Gauri. He wants to to distroy her life, her reputation, her education,and most all the trust and love she hasBroken Heart.
I hope everyone including mighty DS will see from her own point of view.
Most of all I wish he shouts "i dont love you, i love Gauri. I dont want this marriage any more!"........that will be the only thing that will top today's eps. Our beautiful Anandi will be free!!!!Dancing
@bold
thats the problem............
thats not going to happen soon!!.........................!!OuchOuchOuch
leap.............welcome party............some more dragged episode.....n then.............OuchOuchOuch

Edited by khusi_* - 15 March 2011 at 11:16am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyo

avyarima Goldie
avyarima
avyarima

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
what leap? going on a leap?......please something major should better happen before this leap if not the whole leap we had is almost useless to me.
khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
yeah.......there will be a 3/4 year leap soon.................
both anandi n jagiya ll complete their studies!!......

but yes......whole truth (abt gauri-jag's relationship) not going to reveal before leap......!!

Edited by khusi_* - 15 March 2011 at 11:24am
pjyo IF-Dazzler
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
This dumb Angryguy actually believed by attacking anandi in front of the whole family he could bully her into stopping her studies and silently accept his dictats ,but his whole plan backfired......FINALLY anandi opened her mouthStar Clapand  jagya didnt have words to reply back to his
 so called  'ganwaar' beendni ....
Tomorow teacherji will join in providing anandi moral support .Approve.GREAT .Thumbs Up
Only thing missing was a slap and sumitra will give a good one to him tomorrow ,hopefully basanth and bhairav will join in 'jagya ki pitai"....Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

spatty123anu rulzcherrypansyammoos

ammoos IF-Sizzlerz
ammoos
ammoos

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
I loved Basanth's shocked look.. LOLLOL He was like arrey yaar thu aisa bhi kar sakta haiLOLLOL and He genuinely felt angry at Jagya for his rude behaviour and hateful words for AnandiClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyoanu rulzcherrypansy

pjyo IF-Dazzler
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iloveidiotbox

Thanks so much Uma! I will watch the episode tonight after I go home. At this rate, Jagya won't even like Gauri doing better than him I think
yeah, he actually said 'dasvi ke baad yeh haal hai socho aur padhhegii    toh 
kyaa haal hoga'Shocked...  So what does this Censoreddimwit expect from gauri who is already studying at medical college -One day she will open her mouthPinch after realizing how he lied to her  and jagath wouldn't know where to hide...Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulzammoos

Go to top