Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

   
Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

WU 15th Mar MINDBLOWING.. (Page 10)

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Joined: 24 January 2005
Posts: 26008

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
yeah he surely had a thought that anandi will remain silent......after all his wierd............comments to her!!
seriously...................perfect example of educated gawar!!
one positive thing......earlier anandi wants to do all these thing for keeping him happy.................but now she wants to do it ONLY 4 herself!
 
jagat.................... lost his childhood frds earlier........now gonna lost his...........childhood best frd/caring wife.........n hopefully.......his family members also!
i hope gauri ll come soon to haveli......n ll teach a solid lesson to this DS n ladesar jodi..........!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Joined: 19 November 2009
Posts: 12555

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
I knew it from the start even when many members were saying that if jagya's taunts can make anandi go to study then its all for the best for her. 

I knew that people like Jagya always like to make themselves look better over other's ruins. 

and it was not that he wanted Anandi to study , he just liked putting her down by giving her taunts all the time. !

He is the biggest looser and the biggest gawar in the entire show.

He even beat dadisa, who is very intelligent compared to him 
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Joined: 29 July 2010
Posts: 5332

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

I knew it from the start even when many members were saying that if jagya's taunts can make anandi go to study then its all for the best for her. 

I knew that people like Jagya always like to make themselves look better over other's ruins. 

and it was not that he wanted Anandi to study , he just liked putting her down by giving her taunts all the time. !

He is the biggest looser and the biggest gawar in the entire show.

He even beat dadisa, who is very intelligent compared to him 


In my opinion Dadisa's character is more street smart than intelligent as she has had to undergo hardship till she built her empire...........she has definitely more sense than Jagya but I would not call her very intelligent........she has never used intelligence in most of her actions...............with knowledge and intelligence comes a sensitivity, care for others (not a oppressive love like she had for Basant and has for Jagya) and intuitiveness.............none of which is evident in her.

Her family give her the respect that she deserves as the senior member and as a parent but  have rarely agreed with her decisions.........or her reactions..........which is why this whole drama took place.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyo

pjyo IF-Dazzler
pjyo
pjyo

Joined: 14 March 2010
Posts: 4606

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

I  


In my opinion Dadisa's character is more street smart than intelligent as she has had to undergo hardship till she built her empire...........she has definitely more sense than Jagya but I would not call her very intelligent........she has never used intelligence in most of her actions...............with knowledge and intelligence comes a sensitivity, care for others (not a oppressive love like she had for Basant and has for Jagya) and intuitiveness.............none of which is evident in her.

Her family give her the respect that she deserves as the senior member and as a parent but  have rarely agreed with her decisions.........or her reactions..........which is why this whole drama took place.
Certainly,the dadisa character may be dictatorial but never stupid as jagya,he is  too impressionable so he gets quickly attracted to new things,new people ,new lifestyles and forgets his background and egoistical as he is his selfish streak takes over.He was never a good judge of character so gets fooled by friends like sundar unlike anandi who always has a gut feeling when dealing the sundars ,mahavirs and tausa..
Dadisa just can't be fooled that easily by outsiders only teepri succeeded .Dadisa wants to rule without opposition with all her sons and grandsons by her side with  beendnis relegated to kitchen duties-that's her 18th century mentality.Ermm.
She just doesn't like her sons listening to their beendnis ,maybe its because she had brought them up all alone as a vidwa facing lots of hardship .Managing their lives was her responsibility which she is unable to let go even after they are married with kids and grandkids.Right or wrong her word has to be final  in their lives.Sometimes i even feel she is scared and jealous that in their matrimonial bliss they will forget about their mother..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulzgroucho

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Joined: 29 July 2010
Posts: 5332

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjyo

Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

I  


In my opinion Dadisa's character is more street smart than intelligent as she has had to undergo hardship till she built her empire...........she has definitely more sense than Jagya but I would not call her very intelligent........she has never used intelligence in most of her actions...............with knowledge and intelligence comes a sensitivity, care for others (not a oppressive love like she had for Basant and has for Jagya) and intuitiveness.............none of which is evident in her.

Her family give her the respect that she deserves as the senior member and as a parent but  have rarely agreed with her decisions.........or her reactions..........which is why this whole drama took place.
Certainly,the dadisa character may be dictatorial but never stupid as jagya,he is  too impressionable so he gets quickly attracted to new things,new people ,new lifestyles and forgets his background and egoistical as he is his selfish streak takes over.He was never a good judge of character so gets fooled by friends like sundar unlike anandi who always has a gut feeling when dealing the sundars ,mahavirs and tausa..
Dadisa just can't be fooled that easily by outsiders only teepri succeeded .Dadisa wants to rule without opposition with all her sons and grandsons by her side with  beendnis relegated to kitchen duties-that's her 18th century mentality.Ermm.
She just doesn't like her sons listening to their beendnis ,maybe its because she had brought them up all alone as a vidwa facing lots of hardship .Managing their lives was her responsibility which she is unable to let go even after they are married with kids and grandkids.Right or wrong her word has to be final  in their lives.Sometimes i even feel she is scared and jealous that in their matrimonial bliss they will forget about their mother..


Historically, that is the way of the mother of sons................therefore it would have been a change for so many daughters-in-law watching if Dadisa could have been a wee bit milder. Dictatorial is acceptable within limits.........elders have a knack of being that..........That is why I said that she was very street smart...........nobody could pull the wool over her eyes...........and that came from having to bear a lot as a young widow with 2 children.

I think she needed beendni's for her to get grandchildren...........they are just there for a specific purpose and now with both B & B supporting their wives she is at a loss.

Anandi was one person who she instinctively knew she would not be able to control and that is the reason for her supposed dislike..........because at times, her true feelings were evident and I feel that is because she sees something in Anandi which the others don't. (including us at times).........but in her true style she takes it out on Anandi because giving praise is a rare thing for Dadisa and she probably thinks it will show some weakness.

Jagya is a different kettle of fish altogether........Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulz

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Joined: 17 March 2010
Posts: 8166

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates..Really an awesome one...I was laughing on Jagya ..He seemed hillarious when Aanandi was revealing truth...He was like D'oh...Lol

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
wat a mindblowing performance!!!!

2 3

Author: mehraan   Replies: 16   Views: 2350

mehraan 16 2350 26 May 2009 at 10:01pm by MrsKhan

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index