Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

   
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

back for the ring?(Amber pendant) metz back? (Page 6)

angel3142 IF-Dazzler
angel3142
angel3142

Joined: 11 March 2007
Posts: 2833

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged

no i dont want it to go tvd way there are too many triangles and  obstacles  between abhiya  we dont need more

 
plus i dont want abhyendra maithli story to be ruined for abhay pia
i dont want this track i love abhyendra maithli story and their love dont wanna see it as fake

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaushiki9

zaina_abhay Senior Member
zaina_abhay
zaina_abhay

Joined: 18 December 2010
Posts: 922

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
come on guys as i said many of the people doesnt know abt VD it would be interesting if maithli comes back as katrine but only after abhiya confession
Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Joined: 03 February 2009
Posts: 6769

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaushiki9

 
whats with vampire & human here Ziana......
love is just love ......
why to destroy a love story for ABhiya lovestory yaar

u knw kaushiki.. if they r taking it tht way then abhiya will never break..
just tht they shld show ap confession b4 metz comes..
coz in tvd- stefen and elinas bond is so strong.. u cant just stop falling in love with them.. 
sid and metz can never come between them.. Tongue
its just pias trust and abhays love for her
kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Joined: 26 March 2010
Posts: 5374

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainaloveabhiya

come on guys as i said many of the people doesnt know abt VD it would be interesting if maithli comes back as katrine but only after abhiya confession
 
 
come on Zaina, why to ruine Abhayandra+MItz love story yaar.....
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Joined: 13 July 2010
Posts: 16934

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel3142

no i dont want it to go tvd way there are too many triangles and  obstacles  between abhiya  we dont need more

 
plus i dont want abhyendra maithli story to be ruined for abhay pia
i dont want this track i love abhyendra maithli story and their love dont wanna see it as fake

If Abhay and Pia get together now, Abhay would still love Maithali with all his heart and soul .. Yes, he could never stop loving her in TVD, but Katherine was selfish about her love, for his love, and Elena was selfless and she believed in letting go .. and that's what made Stefan love and respect Elena. Won't you want the same to happen with AP, instead of A loving M despite being with P?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meeko

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Joined: 03 February 2009
Posts: 6769

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanaya11

Yep..the show is goin a s TVD..
but does any1 rememebr...Abhay gave that ring to Piya..tht means the ring is with Piya...
So more danger for Piya..n yep..i think Maithli wud be alive and after sid knows maithli never loved him...he will fall for Piya...
I think the witch wud be ruhi or Misha...idk yet...
But man everything goin the same as TVD..just few things r off...Damon never accused stephan of murder..he never got him jailed...

wow.. the ring.. am nt sure if its tht ring only... bt the ring tht piya threw wer is it?
dnt be shocked if tht ring flies and reaches pia again..
ruhi and the witch.. gosh.. poora mount college ulta ho jayegaLOL erm,, i mean saare ladkeLOL

ofcourse.. damon did worse things dear.. sid just sent him to the jailEmbarrassedLOL
kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Joined: 26 March 2010
Posts: 5374

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elizaa

Originally posted by kaushiki9

 
whats with vampire & human here Ziana......
love is just love ......
why to destroy a love story for ABhiya lovestory yaar

u knw kaushiki.. if they r taking it tht way then abhiya will never break..
just tht they shld show ap confession b4 metz comes..
coz in tvd- stefen and elinas bond is so strong.. u cant just stop falling in love with them.. 
sid and metz can never come between them.. Tongue
its just pias trust and abhays love for her
 
 
confessionROFLROFLROFL
i think i'll need 1 more lifetime to see that, 'cause d way d show is moving & all these filler type of epis, i think Sid is only guy who is getting space in PKYEK these days......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

Doris. Senior Member
Doris.
Doris.

Joined: 06 March 2010
Posts: 324

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
well, i am looking forward for Metz comeback:) it seems to going TVD way anyways. hope the creatives can handle it well, which at this stage i doubt.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaushiki9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index