Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

back for the ring?(Amber pendant) metz back? (Page 5)

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaushiki9

[
i m not going to watch PKYEK if it'll go with such a track,  i mean Mitz as an evil vamp & all that

i want that old PKYEK back.........
all this sucks & CVs not able to give this storyline a proper shape, i m fes up of all this....Angry

aww kaushiki, this is just a prediction.. chill.. watch the shw and then decideSmile
i really dnt knw wht to say

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kaushiki9--sumana13--

daisyluv IF-Dazzler
daisyluv
daisyluv

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Lizzu, you know I'd love it if they bring Maithali back. EK obviously won't be able to do justice to the show, but it would make the show a bit more entertaining, especially if you're tired of laughing at vampires with torchlightish blue eyes. Silly 

Katherine is my favourite TVD character, so Suku might as well do justice to it. And I'd get to see more of Siddy this way, so, yeah, no harm done! :D .. Btw, I WANT MISHA AS A WITCH. Ouch

I also think sukirti can do a good Metz role...like evilish b/c she was playing an evil character in her previous show...lol everything wud go perfect then!!

Edited by sanaya11 - 15 March 2011 at 10:38am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa.

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged

i hhope all this is a rumour

i guess it on the fb pages... i  read it on some topics on this forums.. have no idea
leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged

Lizzu, you know I'd love it if they bring Maithali back. EK obviously won't be able to do justice to the show, but it would make the show a bit more entertaining, especially if you're tired of laughing at vampires with torchlightish blue eyes. Silly 

Katherine is my favourite TVD character, so Suku might as well do justice to it. And I'd get to see more of Siddy this way, so, yeah, no harm done! :D .. Btw, I WANT MISHA AS A WITCH. Ouch
i noeeeeeeeee..me loves KATTTTTTT..shes sucha bad ass bitch.bt still..shes worth it..
as for u baby..why do u love evil characters so muchErmm
misha as a witch??
chalo jao aur forbidden likhoLOL ho jayegi wish poori

Akankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanaya11

I also think sukirti can do a good Metz role...like evilish b/c she was playing an evil character in her previous show...lol everything wud go perfect then!!

Was she? Oh, I don't know. But, still, no one can even compete with Nina. She's beyond the limits of AWESOMENESS (As Barney puts it :P)

@Debs : Lol, I don't know. I love Damon and Kat, I love Sid, and most probably, I'll love Maithali, too. That is, if she is evil. Big smile

leeseunggilove

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elizaa

[
i m not going to watch PKYEK if it'll go with such a track,  i mean Mitz as an evil vamp & all that

i want that old PKYEK back.........
all this sucks & CVs not able to give this storyline a proper shape, i m fes up of all this....Angry

aww kaushiki, this is just a prediction.. chill.. watch the shw and then decideSmile
i really dnt knw wht to say

LOLLOL i m not leaving it rt8 now, bt i m sure Ek is not able to handle that track
Sid k track ka to kachra kr dia h........Angry
i don't know what is she upto, i hope she better work harder ......

--sumana13--

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elizaa

i hhope all this is a rumour

i guess it on the fb pages... i  read it on some topics on this forums.. have no idea

just need to wait & watch .....

--sumana13--

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritu1618

so pkyek is goin tvd way?? i neva watchd tvd bt both the shows are compared alot Confused
heylo ritzyyTongue 
witch's pendant = that ring (but why is it given soo much importance???)
in tvd the pendant was a way to get back katherine(metz)

who is katherina??? maithli in pkyek?? how will sid bring her back??
kath is metz. if its the tvd track then sid can get metz back with the help of tht ring spoken about in the precap, and a witch is needed.. is some sorta cure.. (only if its the tvd way)

who is gonna turn into a witch in pkyek??
lol.. tht idk, but if thers one, then its a positive one... again, if we look bk at tvd then its mishaEmbarrassed

werewolf ko chod ke... they are gonna bring in witches
lol.. wolfies bhi aa sakte haiLOL
 (main toh ek nahi hoon...LOL warna le aati)
im totally confused Wacko but it sounds intrestin if this is the to be track LOL just add abhiya romance to it n its perfect with me Thumbs UpLOL
if its tvd track then LOADS OF ABHIYA ROMANCEEmbarrassedLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index