Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

back for the ring?(Amber pendant) metz back? (Page 11)

sab2778 IF-Dazzler
sab2778
sab2778

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
i m already losing interest in d show

metz may totally stop me frm watchin d show

Suneel_kumar IF-Dazzler
Suneel_kumar
Suneel_kumar

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
who is witch in dis show?ROFL
BoredNCynical Goldie
BoredNCynical
BoredNCynical

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elizaa

Originally posted by nsminerva

Hey, actually, in vampire diaries and since the serial is based on the books, u will know that it is heading towards elena having feelings for daemon and starts making out with him while they r searching for stefan who is in danger.Dead (latest book) and once he is back, she is happy to be back with him.
Look's like the girl is going to have her cake and eat it too.Dead

I sooooooo don't want metz to come back. Here it was not sid who wanted and mourned her, it was  Abhay, who lived like the dead all this time, mourning her loss.

And they also showed how sid was heartbroken when he heard metz avow her love for Abhay and they showed metz to be truely in love with Abhay n vice versa. Ans sid burning metz pix, which a lover w8ting to bring her back will NEVER do.

By turning metz -ve and alive, ekta will be negated everything she has shown before and making abhay look like a fool.

On the other hand, if metz is back as +ve, how the h*ck is Abhay s supposed to choose between piya and metz, esp. if metz was away from him for no fault of hers ?(in whatever form she may be in?)

Ekta is NOT capable of THAT Much CREativity. Plz leave TVD alone and metz DEAD and Done.

well, i havent read the book, so have no idea if elena is ending up with damon, but personally there too i like her with stefen only.
but thts not even being shown, so how will ek and her creatives come up with tht track here? i dont think so. 
in case if metz comes back, she will surely be negative.. now idk wht she will come bk as. a witch/soul/vampire..
but one thiing id agree with u is ek is nt capable of this much creativity, but like the way the whole story is moving, its totally the tvd track.

Well dear... u might not have read it, but she might have read it, or read the spoilers of the book at least or her research team has...Tongue.. After all, all her "research" for her vampire series seems to be based on TVD and twilight serials and whatever can be "borrowed" from the west. Smile...

and I did not say she is ending up with damon, there are still more books left I guess,so the ending is still up for grabs..Tongue.. but right now, the lucky??? girl seem to be making out with damon while staying with stefan..Ermm

I don't really have a pref. as to whom Elena ends up within in TVD, as I watch it for the wonderful script, the actors and the interesting way they have molded the chars their. At present it makes sense for it be stefan, later who knows.

But in desi serials at least, I would like the concept of a pair being made only for each other and none else.  and will not be able to stand piya looking at TWO guys or Abhay being stuck between two women.
Disapprove

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Lizz, check out Impossible, I updated. Will leave a long reply after I get back from school. =)
impossible updated?
woah..
lemme go and see
Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nsminerva

Well dear... u might not have read it, but she might have read it, or read the spoilers of the book at least or her research team has...Tongue.. After all, all her "research" for her vampire series seems to be based on TVD and twilight serials and whatever can be "borrowed" from the west. Smile...

and I did not say she is ending up with damon, there are still more books left I guess,so the ending is still up for grabs..Tongue.. but right now, the lucky??? girl seem to be making out with damon while staying with stefan..Ermm

I don't really have a pref. as to whom Elena ends up within in TVD, as I watch it for the wonderful script, the actors and the interesting way they have molded the chars their. At present it makes sense for it be stefan, later who knows.

But in desi serials at least, I would like the concept of a pair being made only for each other and none else.  and will not be able to stand piya looking at TWO guys or Abhay being stuck between two women.
Disapprove

totally borrowed from the west.. am so sure she didnt even know tht tvd series existed untill her own fans read/watched it and compared her show with it.. am so sure the idea making it tvd based is from here..
oh, and elina isnt ending up with damon? just getting to taste pieces of both meatballs?LOL
btw, in the spoilers i read tht damon will end up with bonnie and due to some curse he willl turn into a human.. and he'll be ready to do anything to become a vampire again... 
is it true? ne idea?
tell me bout it yaar... i too watch the show for one reason.. it so makes sense to me.. like each character has a depth of its own, how they are all connected, and the least important character here also has its own track.. but here, the leads themselves r nt getting a sensible oneConfused
still my say on this topic wis tht id like to see metz here.. itll be a good track, and thts completely wht i think..Smile coz currently i am not liking wht is being shownOuch

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index