Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

back for the ring?(Amber pendant) metz back? (Page 10)

safeplacetoland IF-Stunnerz
safeplacetoland
safeplacetoland

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
I want Maithli back! I have recently started watching TVD, and am <3'ng it. :D I hope Metz is negative as well. :)

usha786 Goldie
usha786
usha786

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
then cv are copied every thing from tvd what is this, what is diffrent thing in this serial.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaushiki9

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nsminerva

Hey, actually, in vampire diaries and since the serial is based on the books, u will know that it is heading towards elena having feelings for daemon and starts making out with him while they r searching for stefan who is in danger.Dead (latest book) and once he is back, she is happy to be back with him.
Look's like the girl is going to have her cake and eat it too.Dead

I sooooooo don't want metz to come back. Here it was not sid who wanted and mourned her, it was  Abhay, who lived like the dead all this time, mourning her loss.

And they also showed how sid was heartbroken when he heard metz avow her love for Abhay and they showed metz to be truely in love with Abhay n vice versa. Ans sid burning metz pix, which a lover w8ting to bring her back will NEVER do.

By turning metz -ve and alive, ekta will be negated everything she has shown before and making abhay look like a fool.

On the other hand, if metz is back as +ve, how the h*ck is Abhay s supposed to choose between piya and metz, esp. if metz was away from him for no fault of hers ?(in whatever form she may be in?)

Ekta is NOT capable of THAT Much CREativity. Plz leave TVD alone and metz DEAD and Done.

well, i havent read the book, so have no idea if elena is ending up with damon, but personally there too i like her with stefen only.
but thts not even being shown, so how will ek and her creatives come up with tht track here? i dont think so. 
in case if metz comes back, she will surely be negative.. now idk wht she will come bk as. a witch/soul/vampire..
but one thiing id agree with u is ek is nt capable of this much creativity, but like the way the whole story is moving, its totally the tvd track.
Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

[
actually u r super right ekta is not capable of bringing of essence of  TVD in it and it will end up in doing something else
dere is no comparision between dese two......

and if she is going to dis den we r goin to see a whole lot of bloopers in d show

and i can only sat dat ekta maiyya ki maya vahin jaane

there is no way we can compare these two, as tvd is far far far more logical thn pkek. 
but if ek is leading the story this way, itll have a strong track and make the story quite more interesting..
and rahi bloopers ki baat, temme if the bloopers rite now r less?LOL
Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Untamed-

I want Maithli back! I have recently started watching TVD, and am <3'ng it. :D I hope Metz is negative as well. :)
in case metz is back, she will surely be negative, orelse hw wil abhay be able to choose between metz and piaSmile
Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Lizz, check out Impossible, I updated. Will leave a long reply after I get back from school. =)

Meeko

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usha786

then cv are copied every thing from tvd what is this, what is diffrent thing in this serial.
pkyek is not the first indian show tht has been copied from an american one...
we hvae had many earlier rightTongue
BoredNCynical Goldie
BoredNCynical
BoredNCynical

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

actually u r super right ekta is not capable of bringing of essence of  TVD in it and it will end up in doing something else
dere is no comparision between dese two......

and if she is going to dis den we r goin to see a whole lot of bloopers in d show

and i can only sat dat ekta maiyya ki maya vahin jaane

Thnx @sanjna4..Smile yeah, I can't imagine that much creativity from her either... initially I was pleasantly surprised to see her get it right in the beginning only to realize that she is running in the same form as before, she get's the initial part right, only to mess it up later, like she has already started doing with this serial.

She is already messing with Abhay's character and if she starts making pia look at others (which she has done with most of the serials) then, I will be officially done with the serial.Angry

Abhay's unconditional love and protectiveness of his beloved at all costs Thumbs Upand piya's unconditional love for him in return and he is the ONLY one for herEmbarrassed was the crux of the formula.. if that is messed with, there is nothing much left to watch in this serial.

She even messed with misha's and panchis char already too. And on top of it, the lame gay track..Wacko

Meeko

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index