Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Where is Ekta Kapoor these days?? (Page 2)

-MariaMars- IF-Sizzlerz
-MariaMars-
-MariaMars-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Yes... very truly said by all..

Definitely we need answers from ekta for all these questions... she truly owe us a answer.... Every TL fan wants an answer for these... 

but who will inform about all this to ekta??? can we ask telechakkar for ekta's interview on this??

someone should help.... 

as soaps said, i won't be surprised to see BT again with SP in near future.. sick pplAngry

mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Ekta , ErmmErmm Must be busy planning for another revenge against SP.... Tere Liye's ouster being the first one Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tani91

jyothi25 Goldie
jyothi25
jyothi25

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
heyyyyyy she is busy in moviesConfused.....dont knowOuch..............  she disappears when she is needed the mostAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ramya--SalShah4eva-

sssenorita Senior Member
sssenorita
sssenorita

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
No these IF , telly Chakkar will not be useful because she would not be reachable by them. Either TL director, Laboni Ma or Somebody who works in Balaji....somebody higher like Doris Dey. Somebody who can reach her.

Even Ekta must have felt let down after all she had launched the serial with lot of expectation. I recently saw the TL press Conference on Utube again. They engage actors, bring concept and build huge set, BT would also want to make the serial run atleast 2 years to earn profit and satisfaction...Same thing what Harshad said - Incomplete feeling Ouch

luvkasu IF-Dazzler
luvkasu
luvkasu

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
I want a new show with Harshad and Anupriya...................

Shaily.

shivanisweet Groupbie
shivanisweet
shivanisweet

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Question - where is Ekta Kapoor? 

Answer -  shes heartbroken because of what SP did to her shows. after so many years and high TRPs with Balaji with KKSBKBT, KGGK, KZK, SP has ditched balaji. i do not think they will ever work together again :/, and i hope she does not take out her frusturation with her other shows like PKYEK.
Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
good question.....Ekta is probably just given up

I want that old Ekta Kapoor back...the one who ruled Indian Television before RS stepped in and ruined it.....I want that Ekta Kapoor back who had a hold of the audiences no matter how stupid or unrealistic her shows got.....she always fought for the TRPs....even competing with her own shows

*sigh* now that television has become village oriented and more saas bahu crap than ever....she has probably given up because saas-bahu and love stories are the only things she was good at

I agree with Nadia and Sadia that SP-BT are not to be trusted at all.....BT I can still trust bc I am an Ekta loyalistStern Smile(no matter what she puts through...I always end up watching her shows)

shivanisweet

sssenorita Senior Member
sssenorita
sssenorita

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
What others are offering is also same......saas bahu and love story....Ever since Star plus changed to Red from Blue the quality of show has Degraded.....
SP has also come up with Dance show, wife bina life, master chef and to Top it another Comedy show....Pathetic.... Sony is best in doing it.
Even serials are boring these days.....all new shows like - Pyar Mein Twist, Love U Zindagi (exact adaption of Jab We Met), Gulal are useless. Even RS is giving Saas Bahu shows (Bidaai, YRKKTH and CCBM). I sometime donot see any chemistry between lead pairs. The only show that I like and can watch is Sasural Genda Phool. Rest all is Bekaar......it was better when it was Blue Star Plus.....LOL 

Imagine Akshara and Naitik getting best jodi......Thats was Heights.......such a cold couple and they gave them best jodi....i lost interest on SPA that very day.......Hence as SRK once said in flimfare....awards are bought and not earned LOL

Undoudtbly Ekta is Very Talented and she knows the pulse of audience....No body can show relationships and romance that she can do.......but once the serial starts her team looses the focus...thats the issue.

Edited by sssenorita - 15 March 2011 at 2:03pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shivanisweetShaily.Tani91

Go to top