Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Soaps1

I wont be surprised if BT and SP bring out a new show together, i won't be surprised if harshad is the lead of it, i won't be surprised if i find myself forced to watch it due to him, i won't be surprised if that show is abandoned by both SP and BT after launch, i won't be surprised if i fall for the char played by hc, i won't be surprised if i will end up in a similar situation as i am now, where even in these last few days of the show i don't get to see the reason of what forced me to fall in love with it in the first place, and i won't be surprised if i am left pulling my hair again and feeling cheated for a third time by one and all

God bless harshad and anupriya, wish them all the best in whatever they choose to do

well said soapie even i wont be surprised to be cheated by bt and sp again and again bcoz i will watch it if harshad acts in that show.
god bless harshad and anupriya
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sssenorita

Recently read about Ekta's new serial with Ram Kapoor and Sakshi(Parvati) on Sony.......What about our Harishiya? Give them 1 month break and start a new serial by 1 May on another channel...............plsssssssssssssssss

ektha is planning three shows in different channel that show with ramkappor was already finalised and it was in news some moths ago so dont worry bt will never leave harshad .they will give him a good show immediately after tl ends
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
just count is it as 2 shows...cuz the ram-sakshi show wont be there after  few months...sony doesnt keep fictional shows for a long time🤔 & she has this movie ragini MMS too🤔 & then she was busy with so called "Indian Oscars" global awards🤔 In all these she probably didnt even think bout TL🤔
sssenorita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A Thought....Why Cannot Harshiya be Signed by any other Production House.......Harshad said he can work with anyone till the time he has not signed a project.....He is Open to it....Even Anupriya can be signed for the same serial....I know it is hypothetical and has lot of IFs but....i want to see them Together.............
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
^same here😭 want them back soon.....but BT actors are bounded by contract for one year at the most......so they have to work on BT shows.....for HC it may be easier because he's worked with BT before and he's been with them for about 2 years....but for APK it might be hard....bc she is still contractually counded to BT

personally I think BT is the only production house that can bring out HC-APK's potential

for example...APK in MJHT....she wasnt given enough time or scope of character...not to mention the bashing she and Nishant had to suffer because there were already 4 leads....

Right now for Harshiya...safe bet is BT
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: maria2285

OUATIM means Once Upon A Time in Mumbai 😆

Oh..I am so sorry🤣
sssenorita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes....My Wish is also BT with Harshiya on a different Channel and a Love Story....perfect setting...but pata nahi