Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Where is Ekta Kapoor these days??

sssenorita Senior Member
sssenorita
sssenorita

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Where is Ekta Kapoor these days??

This thought crosses my mind everytime I visit this forum or see tere liye. I really want to know what is her take on whole situation. I understand even she would have been feeling bad as this was her favourite project. I remember she conducted the press conference for TL, where she said they are re-startign their journey with Star Plus and it hardly last 9 months.
I have few questions for her too,

1. Will she ever work with Star Plus again? After last 3 years treatment that BT has got from SP.
2. Is she focussing less on Television and more on bigger medium like Films etc?
3. What are her television plans? Is she planning something with Harshad or Anupriya or both.?
4. if after sometime, Star Plus approaches them for a sequel of Tere Liye, will she consider it.
(Ouchbut by them Harshad and Anupriya will be busy with their other assignments)

How can I get answers from Ekta directly????

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
I wont be surprised if BT and SP bring out a new show together, i won't be surprised if harshad is the lead of it, i won't be surprised if i find myself forced to watch it due to him, i won't be surprised if that show is abandoned by both SP and BT after launch, i won't be surprised if i fall for the char played by hc, i won't be surprised if i will end up in a similar situation as i am now, where even in these last few days of the show i don't get to see the reason of what forced me to fall in love with it in the first place, and i won't be surprised if i am left pulling my hair again and feeling cheated for a third time by one and all

God bless harshad and anupriya, wish them all the best in whatever they choose to do

Edited by Soaps1 - 15 March 2011 at 9:42am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

skamaniminaz296x-Sundas-x-Doppelganger-april10-Ramya--MariaMars-Tani91.shona.-vandy-SunShine_A-SilverAngel-mishti_17-SalShah4eva-

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

I wont be surprised if BT and SP bring out a new show together, i won't be surprised if harshad is the lead of it, i won't be surprised if i find myself forced to watch it due to him, i won't be surprised if that show is abandoned by both SP and BT after launch, i won't be surprised if i fall for the char played by hc, i won't be surprised if i will end up in a similar situation as i am now, where even in these last few days of the show i don't get to see the reason of what forced me to fall in love with it in the first place, and i won't be surprised if i am left pulling my hair again and feeling cheated for a third time by one and all

God bless harshad and anupriya, wish them all the best in whatever they choose to do
ROFLROFLROFLROFL
And I won't be surprised seeing your resolve going weak very soon and won't be surpruised seeing you getting more n more in those clutchesTongueROFLROFLROFL

I won't be surprised seeing you bhatkaofyng day-night in new show forumROFLROFL
BubblyR IF-Veteran Member
BubblyR
BubblyR

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Ekta...Gone in depression 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

thejazzgal-MariaMars-

sssenorita Senior Member
sssenorita
sssenorita

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Soap1 wonderful description of what would happen.....ClapClapClapClapClap
But this time I want ANUPRIYA also with harshad. Smile but Star Plus is very Non Reliable Channel. Why Not  Sony, Zee, Colors or NDTV Imagine. Already Ekta's award show was tied up with Colors.

But Guys How can we send these questions to Ekta?
.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
I wont be surprised if everything repeats all over again. SP & BT remind me of my kindergarten times, one minute u will see them fight the other minute u will see them as BFFLs. But kya jata hai...at the end of the day we lost our TL & nobody cares except for fans or TL cast/crew.

Ekta has 3 new shows, & 2 new movies...she's a busy bee. She cares about everything but TL. Who cares about us after all.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-MariaMars-mishti_17-SalShah4eva-

sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

Yes well said..... I think we will all end up being like pagal Onu sitting and just staring at the TV or laptop screen
sssenorita Senior Member
sssenorita
sssenorita

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Agreed -sHoNaa, it is such a sad thing to see that such a talented serial, leads, cast, script and music go in drains because of negligence. Its is not that this decision was taken over night. They could have saved it and worse will be if they come together again after runining all this down.

Tere liye has amazing concept, moments, wonderful actors ( Harshad, Anupriya, young Anurag, young Taani, Laboni Ma, Neelu Maa, Robbie, Mauli, Taposh, Shekhar....even Subodh) and soulful music but all in vain.

That is Why I want to ask all this to Ekta

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tani91

Go to top