Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Did they had to hurt Arjun? - Page 2

Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Widaaaa, what happened to Arjun in today's episode?

The WU is not yet posted, so I have no clue.

Please explain πŸ˜’

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chiku7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yes....I REALLY hope the clear up that ring situation....everything they get closer and closer something always happens.....i want them to clear up this dhondu situation fasttttttt.....i think jay is suspicious about archana after he found the letter.....hope it happens this weekkkkk...

--Pooja-- thumbnail
Dis Dhondz is a real pain😑....apni lovestory ko sambhal nahi paya....now Arohi's lovestory seems to b in danger coz of his idiocy.....i so disappointed....πŸ˜”
MrinalR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
It was like love was in d air when episode started! Everything was perfect.. Wo dhundu came in d middle n band baja di..kya swt lag rahe the arjuhi.. Bt arjun ki aakho ki tadap dekhi nahi jati.. Kate chubhate hai dil mai.. Aasu chupke se aakhome pe aate hai aur pata bhi nahi chalta kab behne lagte hai.. Arjun is so sweet..
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I felt so bad for Arjun when he misunderstood what he saw, why did the CVs have to do that after giving us such a good scene? Arohi needs to tell Arjun the truth that she is not in love with Dhondo, that she loves him. He needs to hear it because right now it is killing him to see her and Dhondo so close.
Aizatmir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I just cant bear his pain he looks so innocent just lk a child wish he gets his smile back in todays epi
..anshita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Aizatmir

I just cant bear his pain he looks so innocent just lk a child wish he gets his smile back in todays epi

really yar i also wnt his cute smile back in 2day's epi....
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Why just Arjun? Couldnt we just have a Happy Epi Yday minus all the Confusions. I was so happy with that engagement thing happening and 10 mins later the biggest earthquake comes and all gets ruined.

Why couldnt Dhondu wait for sometime. Atleast let both enjoy that moment.
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am really unhappy with CV's what are they planning and what is the need to hurt Arjun more and more every time.

I don't think that they should have to hurt Arjun.