Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

TEAM INDIA For World Cup - De Ghuma Ke ;) (Page 98)

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Hey mona! I'm Ishita! LOVE LOVE your sig text! :P

Pragzie, don't you worry, I already have a song in mind!!!

Annu, you'll find pics at cricinfo.com.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragzie

annu02 IF-Dazzler
annu02
annu02

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pragzie

Originally posted by annu02

anu di-I am 15 LOL and do make stuff on Indian Cricket team ;) it'll be great ! and Ishita di you too :) I want a vid from you on ICT when India wins against Pak :D

lori di i know they will i can just feel it !

LOL im also 15 since a month
hw abut yu
Yayme ! i finally found some one who is younger than me LOL even though you are just 4 months younger to me LOL

hihihi!! LOL

im still the youngest

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragzieaa123.80

annu02 IF-Dazzler
annu02
annu02

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
WOW

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pria4everaa123.80monarPragzie

monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aa123.80

Hey mona! I'm Ishita! LOVE LOVE your sig text! :P

Pragzie, don't you worry, I already have a song in mind!!!

Annu, you'll find pics at cricinfo.com.

Hey Ishita... I am Mona... And I LOVE SACHIN... YUVI.. and I Love Dhoni too Embarrassed

@Lori - thnx dear.. I want them to make other bleed blue too LOL

added I want Munaf to stop playing for opposite side and Kamran to play for us LOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

annu02Afflatus.hindu4lyfaa123.80Pragzie

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
ROFL Thanks Annu. I'm waiting to use that one.

Mona, true! Munaf needs to stop being the other teams rescue. And Kamran can play for us.ROFL I love that....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

annu02Afflatus.monar

Pragzie IF-Sizzlerz
Pragzie
Pragzie

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Ishita di-Yay!Dancing cannot wait for the vm ?
which song? i too will make a vm when India wins world cup :D and i am sure they will .

Oh and just read through the earlier pages . I am quite the rationalist and dont believe in superstitions but when it comes to cricket i am superstitious . Like once when my mum went outside the room Team India was on fire but as soon as she came in wickets started falling so till the end of the match i did not allow her to enter her own roomLOL and whenever some one says some thing good i touch wood LOL

hindu4lyfaa123.80monar

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aa123.80

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Viru was looking edgy from the word 'go'. I don't know why but he did not look comfortable at all despite the 2/3 boundaries that he hit while batting, probably due to his injury. I hope he recovers fully in time for wednesday's matchOuchGambhir didn't look very confident either but he didn't do bad in the end..but what an outrageous shot he played to get out!D'oh

LOL! So glad I'm not the only weirdo that touches wood more than watching the actual matchLOLI swear yaar, I hate this thing called the commentators curse..they always jinx us! :( lol on a side note though, ganguly's commentary has been surprisingly good in this WC! :)

I may not have been alive for WW1 or WW2 but it feels like I'll be able to witness WW3 this wednesday!Tongue

Btw Ishita where are you from? :)

True, with him, it's always his body language from the beginning which shows what he's gonna do. He was very nervous that day. And in pain. I hope he's fine now! Cause I want the explosive Viru on Wed! Aah, what a sight it'll be if he can stay even for 15 overs. And what a score. TongueTongue

Gambhir was so silly, he tried the same thing THRICE. As if he really wanted to go in. LOLLOLLOLAnd he started slowly, true.
Oh yeahh, I like Ganguly's commentary. He's not one to go all high on praise and suddenly start speaking negatively! Plus, he's soft and calm in the way he's speaking.

I swear, it's WW3 on Wed.... The hype is toooooo much!

I'm from Delhi Dia, what abt you?

Exactlyy...so here's hoping that all the Indian cricketers come on to the field with a postitive attitude and new found jazba and junoon with only one aim - to beat Pakistan no matter what!
If Viru bats even 10 overs then the Pakistani bowlers will be looking at each other, and then the scoreboard and are sure to be on the virge of tears!Tongue

I don't know how Ganguly does it but he seems like one of the most neutral commentators out there. Unlike some, he doesn't show his support for India when he's commentating. In fact he even went to comment on how disappointing it was that some Indian cricket fans were booing Ponting after he made his century.Ouch(Even though I am NO fan of ponting or the aussie cricket team, I couldn't help but agree)

Lagta hai sab log ghar pe match dekh rahe honge toh phir kaam pe kaun jaayega?Tongue

I live in London lekin dil toh Mumbai main haiEmbarrassed

Pragzieaa123.80monar

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged

Ishita di-Yay!Dancing cannot wait for the vm ?
which song? i too will make a vm when India wins world cup :D and i am sure they will .

Oh and just read through the earlier pages . I am quite the rationalist and dont believe in superstitions but when it comes to cricket i am superstitious . Like once when my mum went outside the room Team India was on fire but as soon as she came in wickets started falling so till the end of the match i did not allow her to enter her own roomLOL and whenever some one says some thing good i touch wood LOL

Suno gaur se duniya walon. I heard it on the radio the day after we defeated Aus, and I was like I HAVE to vid this when we win!

Oh, I did that with Aditi in the last match, kept her standing outside for 40 mins! ROFL She was watching from there.LOLLOLLOLLOL But we won so YAY.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragziemonar

Go to top