Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

TEAM INDIA For World Cup - De Ghuma Ke ;) (Page 95)

Pragzie IF-Sizzlerz
Pragzie
Pragzie

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aa123.80

Wow Pragzie! Lucky, you got to meet your favourite cricketer!!!
Aww, you tweeted to him? Greaaat. Hope he sees it.

you know last year i missed sachin by seconds Ouch though i did see his body guards LOL
we were staying at an hotel and the Indian team were staying in the same hotel . We were too busy celebrating he fact that we won the match . So we missed the entry of the cricketers. I still regret it so much Ouch  But i did Ashish nehra running around in his shorts looking for his mobile phone and i was standing near the stair case so i saw the other team ( i think Sri Lanks) in their towels though LOL i have met Yuvi,kaif and sourav Big smileEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pria4everaa123.80

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Aaaah, Agree agree agree. Losing to Aus would have been better!

And omg, what if Sachin's 100th 100???? That would be EPIC. And then India winning! Day Dreaming Can so imagine the fireworks.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

annu02hindu4lyfPragzie

annu02 IF-Dazzler
annu02
annu02

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pragzie

you know last year i missed sachin by seconds Ouch though i did see his body guards LOL
we were staying at an hotel and the Indian team were staying in the same hotel . We were too busy celebrating he fact that we won the match . So we missed the entry of the cricketers. I still regret it so much Ouch  But i did Ashish nehra running around in his shorts looking for his mobile phone and i was standing near the stair case so i saw the other team ( i think Sri Lanks) in their towels though LOL i have met Yuvi,kaif and sourav Big smileEmbarrassed

WOW, Pragzie you are really lucky. Staying in the same hotelEmbarrassed I hope that i;ll meet them once in my life ..

Pragzieaa123.80

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged

OMGGGGGGGGGGG.... You were abt to see Sachin???? :O
Luckyyyyyyyy!!
And you've also met Yuvi! AWESOME!!!!
I've met none of them. :(

Reshu, why're you just liking and not posting?LOL

Edited by aa123.80 - 27 March 2011 at 10:32am
Pragzie IF-Sizzlerz
Pragzie
Pragzie

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
I remember when india won against Pak in the T20 world cup. The fire works and the celebrations . There was a procession on the street . People waving the India flags and celebrating . India si such a cricket crazy nation and i love that fact :D . Kolkata is sports crazy so whenever there is an important match you can see people outside electronics shops and there are hardly any people on street . The atmosphere is electrifying . patriotism just  oozes out of you .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

annu02hindu4lyfaa123.80

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged

I remember when india won against Pak in the T20 world cup. The fire works and the celebrations . There was a procession on the street . People waving the India flags and celebrating . India si such a cricket crazy nation and i love that fact :D . Kolkata is sports crazy so whenever there is an important match you can see people outside electronics shops and there are hardly any people on street . The atmosphere is electrifying . patriotism just  oozes out of you .

Trueee.
I remember the 2003 WC India vs Pak. WHOA. That was something!!
And the T20 WC, it was crazyyyyyyy. Electrifying!!!!
I LOVE it too Pragsie! There's no other nation SO passionate abt any sport.
And yup, Kolkata is sooo energetic when it comes to cricket!
India as such is fanatic... If there's a match being shown in a restaurant, you can see ppl leaning on the windows from outside. LOLLOLLOL And we cry when India plays. Whether wins or loses, it's always high on emotions and frenzy!

annu02Pragzie

Pragzie IF-Sizzlerz
Pragzie
Pragzie

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Reshu di Hug

annu di-i hope the same Embarrassed

Ishita di-unfortunately when i met Yuvi i was just 9 years old and did not like cricket . I wish i coudl meet him now i would just hug him Day Dreaming
and i do remember he laughed at me because i said some thing stupid  LOL He introduced himself after i had introduced himself . So when he said I am Yuvraj singh . i just rolled my eyes and i was like i know i read the newspapersLOL He had laughed i feel so stupid nowLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aa123.80

annu02 IF-Dazzler
annu02
annu02

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged

Reshu di Hug

annu di-i hope the same Embarrassed

Ishita di-unfortunately when i met Yuvi i was just 9 years old and did not like cricket . I wish i coudl meet him now i would just hug him Day Dreaming
and i do remember he laughed at me because i said some thing stupid  LOL He introduced himself after i had introduced himself . So when he said I am Yuvraj singh . i just rolled my eyes and i was like i know i read the newspapersLOL He had laughed i feel so stupid nowLOL

Pragzie u are the first who's calling me di Embarrassed  i thought i was younger Tongue

Pragzieaa123.80

Go to top