Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

TEAM INDIA For World Cup - De Ghuma Ke ;) (Page 88)

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bary

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Originally posted by indian_beauty

Man I'm getting so nervous n restless....I can't wait till wednesday.....

Chakde India <333

Omg me too!! I don't think I get this nervous even while sitting exams! lol
I've never been SO excited for a cricket match before but at the same time I've never been this nervous also. This is the final for me. 

There has been so much hype surrounding this match. So many speculations. People are questioning Indian bowling, has it really improved? Will Sachin get his 100th century? If not, who will get his wicket -Afridi/Gul? Will Sreesanth play instead of Nehra/Munaf? Will Yuvraj prove just as effective with the ball? Who should bat/bowl first? Will Pakistani bowling prove to be too much for the Indian batsmen? Too many questions! I just want us to go out there and give it our ALL! I know for a fact that India can do this. They just have to stay away from the media and concentrate on their batting/bowling/fielding. I really hope everything works out on Wednesday.

Ok so guys, who is taking chutti on Wednesday?Tongue

i wish sreeshanth does,he so deserves a place in team
yes comparing to Pak bowling,India should increase their level of bowling immensely n even in fielding,new bowlers are soo risky especially after how piyush chawla n ashish nehra,how they messed up in last overs of Eng n SA respectively i totally want bowlers like Irfan,Sreeshanth,R.P.Singh, but Dhoni is meant to take risks n succeed lets wish the same
Sachin gives his best in what ever he can,i wish he is not under pressure
well i hope even after sachin wicket(hope to god it doesnt)i want sehwag,gautam,yuvi,dhoni,suresh to give their best,its only happens when they all give their best not when they all go giving upOuch
i really hope tooo, n i cant take chutti i have examOuch

Sreesanth has the aggression that is required and is likely to take a wicket or two. The only reason he was dropped is because of one expensive spell. The fact still remains though that he leaks run like anything. Batsmen take advantage of him and try to hit him for 4's and 6's and say if Bajji/Zaheer are bowling well then this removes all the pressure that they have been building up.

Making Nehra bowl the last over was never a wise decision anyway, especially given his inexperience.

Aww so you will miss the match?OuchThis match is way too important so I HAVE to take chutti!Tongue

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged

Man I'm getting so nervous n restless....I can't wait till wednesday.....

Chakde India <333

Omg me too!! I don't think I get this nervous even while sitting exams! lol
I've never been SO excited for a cricket match before but at the same time I've never been this nervous also. This is the final for me. 

There has been so much hype surrounding this match. So many speculations. People are questioning Indian bowling, has it really improved? Will Sachin get his 100th century? If not, who will get his wicket -Afridi/Gul? Will Sreesanth play instead of Nehra/Munaf? Will Yuvraj prove just as effective with the ball? Who should bat/bowl first? Will Pakistani bowling prove to be too much for the Indian batsmen? Too many questions! I just want us to go out there and give it our ALL! I know for a fact that India can do this. They just have to stay away from the media and concentrate on their batting/bowling/fielding. I really hope everything works out on Wednesday.

Ok so guys, who is taking chutti on Wednesday?Tongue

oh god just by reading all this and thinking about all this made me so nervous...just y can't Wednesday just hurry up....I srsly think Sreeshant shud be allowed to play this time...his aggressiveness might just do wonders for us or it might not Ouch  but no no I'm not thinking ashub ashub stuff....

and I'm for sure taking a chutti on WednesdayTongue
can't miss a single moment of it......

I was getting nervous just thinking about it while typing! :| lol
Yes we can bring Sreesanth in, but at what cost? Will it simply give a chance to Pak batsmen to get lots of extra runs?

I can't concentrate on my work because I'm too busy thinking about this match! :(

Guys read this article..quite interesting :)

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Heyyy Dia!! Welcomee Hug So good to see you here =))

Incase, you're wondering who is this girl acting so friendly..then LOL its me, ~angelz16~ .. changed my ID :p

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by x.Anku.x

Incase, you're wondering who is this girl acting so friendly..then LOL its me, ~angelz16~ .. changed my ID :p

Ankuuuu! Gosh it's been so long!HugHow have you been? I was wondering how the hell does this girl know my name!ShockedLOL
I'm surprised it took me so long to find this thread..I loveee the Indian cricket team! :)

What are your thoughts on this wednesday's match? ;)
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by x.Anku.x

Ankuuuu! Gosh it's been so long!HugHow have you been? I was wondering how the hell does this girl know my name!ShockedLOL
I'm surprised it took me so long to find this thread..I loveee the Indian cricket team! :)

What are your thoughts on this wednesday's match? ;)

YAYY.. You remember meee Party hehe, its actually been LONG Hug I been good. What about youu? hahahaha!! *this girl stalked you* Evil SmileLOL

aww....I should PM people. There are lots who keep coming in every now and then. Well, I hope most people find it before Wednesday's match..it's gonna be great to have everyone here @ that time...unless, we ..uh, lose LOLLOLLOL But I am glad you finally found it..I really had a smile when I saw you here =) Eeeps. I LOVE them tooo!!! :D Watch all the matches of Indian cricket LOLEmbarrassed

Thoughts for semis? Ahh, well, honestly.. I really have no idea besides this that I AM and will be nervous till the match is over LOLLOL Other than that, I actually think its gonna be an unpredictable match Tongue Ofcourse, I hope India WINS for god's sake. We can't lose this one LOLLOL

Yo, I ll be back in a bit.. got a 50 page assignment to do CryCryCry lolz...

will catch you and all others later..
take caree Hug
pria4ever IF-Dazzler
pria4ever
pria4ever

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged

Nervous and excitedBig smile...some pics...Ahmadabad practise match

MS Dhoni practises his defence
MS Dhoni inspects the pitchSachin Tendulkar ducks a bouncer in the netsVirat Kohli hones his skills during practiceMS Dhoni has a shot at goal during India's practice sessionVirender Sehwag has a bat in the netsSuresh Raina loosens up during India's training sessionMS Dhoni and Sachin Tendulkar have a chat during India's training sessionVirender Sehwag unleashes a big shot in the netsSachin Tendulkar plays football at Motera

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyfbaryReal.Madrid

anwaya IF-Sizzlerz
anwaya
anwaya

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
okay! done! will do it within 2 days, got papers
pria4ever IF-Dazzler
pria4ever
pria4ever

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Would love to see something like thisWink