Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

TEAM INDIA For World Cup - De Ghuma Ke ;) (Page 105)

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aa123.80

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

That video is EPIC. That match was EPIC.

Thinking that India have defeated Pak in EVERY world cup match makes me extra happy! Tongue

Lol it makes me happy too! But not because they can't defeat us..but because we have the psychological edge if nothing else.

Can Wednesday hurry up and come already? I can't concentrate on anything because of this match :(

One of my friends got tickets to watch the match..I can only imagine how much fun it will be!

Yeah we definitely do! That's very important too!
And seriously, like ALL I think of is the match. Nothing else is on anyone's mind..... Just COME already Wednesday!
You know, there's a girl who I know of, who has passes for the match, but she's not handing out any of them to her friends cause she has her birthday party that day and she wants her friends to attend, Like how stupid is that???
Her friends are cursing her like hell. ROFL
Aww, thanks! I love the siggy too! He';s just the ULTIMATE no?

I've been getting butterflies in my stomach just THINKING about the match..I can't imagine what is going to happen to me on the day of the match! Before the Ind-Aus match I kept waking up throughout the night but this time I don't think I'll be getting any sleep at all! Maybe I should just stay up all night and pray for India' victory?LOL

LOL! All her friends should boycott her birthday and go watch the match insteadTonguebut seriously, she should sell those tickets if she isn't planning to go..they're the most valuable item to own atm!

Sachin really is awesome. I'm dying to see him in action on Wednesday!

sweet.melody IF-Stunnerz
sweet.melody
sweet.melody

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Hey Ishita! I'm Shilpa. and yeah I seriously don't believe that match fixing junk.. why are people doubting the integrity of our team?
Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
sachin = god of cricket!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

annu02

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged

I've been getting butterflies in my stomach just THINKING about the match..I can't imagine what is going to happen to me on the day of the match! Before the Ind-Aus match I kept waking up throughout the night but this time I don't think I'll be getting any sleep at all! Maybe I should just stay up all night and pray for India' victory?LOL

LOL! All her friends should boycott her birthday and go watch the match insteadTonguebut seriously, she should sell those tickets if she isn't planning to go..they're the most valuable item to own atm!

I swear Dia.... It's like the biggest THING. Just thinking of it makes me feel so excited!!! There's this buzz around with all news channels, radio stations etc. focusing JUST on the match. There's actually something like "Totka chalao, India ko jitao..." LOL For the superstitious ppl.
Yeah, maybe you could stay up all night and pray. TongueTongueTongue

I knowww! They'll prob ditch her and watch it at home on tv. LOLLOLLOL And totally, they're the most prized items on earth right now! I'd be willing to buy those for whatever price!

Yep, he's the key man as usual..... Aaaahh. 100th 100!!!! I SO want it against Pak. TongueTongue

Edited by aa123.80 - 28 March 2011 at 10:16am
aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet.melody

Hey Ishita! I'm Shilpa. and yeah I seriously don't believe that match fixing junk.. why are people doubting the integrity of our team?

Hey Shilpa!
Oh yeah, definitely not with India. There's ZERO chance of that.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

annu02hindu4lyf

Pragzie IF-Sizzlerz
Pragzie
Pragzie

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
HellloHug
ishita di gorgeous sigs :D and oh can i use one of them as my fb pic ?

Edited by Pragzie - 28 March 2011 at 11:18am

aa123.80

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged

I swear Dia.... It's like the biggest THING. Just thinking of it makes me feel so excited!!! There's this buzz around with all news channels, radio stations etc. focusing JUST on the match. There's actually something like "Totka chalao, India ko jitao..." LOL For the superstitious ppl.
Yeah, maybe you could stay up all night and pray. TongueTongueTongue

I knowww! They'll prob ditch her and watch it at home on tv. LOLLOLLOL And totally, they're the most prized items on earth right now! I'd be willing to buy those for whatever price!

Yep, he's the key man as usual..... Aaaahh. 100th 100!!!! I SO want it against Pak. TongueTongue

Sachin getting his 100th 100 against Pak would be like a dream come true. It would be our way of adding salt to their injuryTongue

I would do anything to be in India right now..the atmosphere must be awesome! I feel so bad for all those people who have been queuing up for the last 3/4 days in the hope of getting their hands on a ticket to go see that match.

Tomorrow is going to go by even slowly. I hope NZ don't get thrashed by SL yet again!
aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Heyyy Pragzie! Hug

Aww, thanks and yup sure!

Pragzie

Go to top