Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: hindu4lyf

I've been getting butterflies in my stomach just THINKING about the match..I can't imagine what is going to happen to me on the day of the match! Before the Ind-Aus match I kept waking up throughout the night but this time I don't think I'll be getting any sleep at all! Maybe I should just stay up all night and pray for India' victory?πŸ˜†

LOL! All her friends should boycott her birthday and go watch the match insteadπŸ˜›but seriously, she should sell those tickets if she isn't planning to go..they're the most valuable item to own atm!

Sachin really is awesome. I'm dying to see him in action on Wednesday!

I swear Dia.... It's like the biggest THING. Just thinking of it makes me feel so excited!!! There's this buzz around with all news channels, radio stations etc. focusing JUST on the match. There's actually something like "Totka chalao, India ko jitao..." πŸ˜† For the superstitious ppl.
Yeah, maybe you could stay up all night and pray. πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

I knowww! They'll prob ditch her and watch it at home on tv. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And totally, they're the most prized items on earth right now! I'd be willing to buy those for whatever price!

Yep, he's the key man as usual..... Aaaahh. 100th 100!!!! I SO want it against Pak. πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Edited by aa123.80 - 13 years ago
aa123.80 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweet.melody

Hey Ishita! I'm Shilpa. and yeah I seriously don't believe that match fixing junk.. why are people doubting the integrity of our team?

Hey Shilpa!
Oh yeah, definitely not with India. There's ZERO chance of that.
Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
HellloπŸ€—
ishita di gorgeous sigs :D and oh can i use one of them as my fb pic ?
Edited by Pragzie - 13 years ago
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: aa123.80

I swear Dia.... It's like the biggest THING. Just thinking of it makes me feel so excited!!! There's this buzz around with all news channels, radio stations etc. focusing JUST on the match. There's actually something like "Totka chalao, India ko jitao..." πŸ˜† For the superstitious ppl.
Yeah, maybe you could stay up all night and pray. πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

I knowww! They'll prob ditch her and watch it at home on tv. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And totally, they're the most prized items on earth right now! I'd be willing to buy those for whatever price!

Yep, he's the key man as usual..... Aaaahh. 100th 100!!!! I SO want it against Pak. πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Sachin getting his 100th 100 against Pak would be like a dream come true. It would be our way of adding salt to their injuryπŸ˜›

I would do anything to be in India right now..the atmosphere must be awesome! I feel so bad for all those people who have been queuing up for the last 3/4 days in the hope of getting their hands on a ticket to go see that match.

Tomorrow is going to go by even slowly. I hope NZ don't get thrashed by SL yet again!
aa123.80 thumbnail
Heyyy Pragzie! πŸ€—

Aww, thanks and yup sure!
Pragzie thumbnail
The quotes on ST are awesome  . Sigh he is brilliant isnt he ? actually no saying brilliant woud be understating facts 

Cricket is my religion and Sachin is my god !
aa123.80 thumbnail
Aww, I knowwww! The quotes are the BEST.. And they're by the best players. Love the one by Hayden. I've seen God and he bats at No. 4 for India in tests......
Pragzie thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aa123.80

Aww, I knowwww! The quotes are the BEST.. And they're by the best players. Love the one by Hayden. I've seen God and he bats at No. 4 for India in tests......

I know
i am excited for the match . And scared like hell too.
aa123.80 thumbnail
Haha! Same hereee!!

You have a holiday on Wed?