Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Bye anuπŸ€—

@major(munni di )-i too want NZ to win. as i love Daniel Vettori but i think they can be easily beaten by India but then cricket is unpredictable . I too want India to win on Saturday and i know everyone will be too excited to stay in their office . 

And cricket is causing many personal conflicts i know this guy whose FB status was :
Afridi ki biwi usse plate mein chai deti hai  so he asks her "cup kahaan hai ?" so his biwi tells him that " cup toh dhoni legaya "
some Pakistanis took it lightly but one of them got all serious and called hima  racist and almost got down to man handling πŸ˜†
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Pragzie

Bye anuπŸ€—

@major(munni di )-i too want NZ to win. as i love Daniel Vettori but i think they can be easily beaten by India but then cricket is unpredictable . I too want India to win on Saturday and i know everyone will be too excited to stay in their office . 

And cricket is causing many personal conflicts i know this guy whose FB status was :
Afridi ki biwi usse plate mein chai deti hai  so he asks her "cup kahaan hai ?" so his biwi tells him that " cup toh dhoni legaya "
some Pakistanis took it lightly but one of them got all serious and called hima  racist and almost got down to man handling πŸ˜†

Major Munni! I liked it Minor πŸ˜› ...

Well when it comes to Cricket or for that matters hockey match between India and Pakistan, it no more remains the Match as in sports but a tussle between the fans, I don't mind it till it is in healthy and till India is winning 😳 see the hardcore fan in me can very well relate to that πŸ˜† guess what in my office ppl know how crucial this match is for India and Indian sitting there πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† being an American its too much of knowledge for them πŸ˜³

πŸ˜†
DoNotMind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

🀣

🀣🀣
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
tendulkar is the man! 
Pragzie thumbnail
Originally posted by: monar

Major Munni! I liked it Minor πŸ˜› ...

Well when it comes to Cricket or for that matters hockey match between India and Pakistan, it no more remains the Match as in sports but a tussle between the fans, I don't mind it till it is in healthy and till India is winning 😳 see the hardcore fan in me can very well relate to that πŸ˜† guess what in my office ppl know how crucial this match is for India and Indian sitting there πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† being an American its too much of knowledge for them πŸ˜³

Pak Vs India is the mother of all games. Their is so much of tension . The match as you said is not a match anymore its an Epic a game you will remember forever . A game that matters the most to you . A game that pulls all the strings of your heart and leaves you in an emotional turmoil .You see the best cricket ver played during an India Vs Pak match . Everyone plays their best  and the fans they cross each and every level of fanaticism . I think everyone int he world knows how crucial and India and Pak match is . 

Minor makes me sound like one of the chords of my piano πŸ˜†
i liked munni better πŸ˜† munni munni baby πŸ˜† Oh meri munni munni babyπŸ˜†
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
update from ESPN Cricinfo
A batting track is expected for the India-Pakistan semi-final in Mohali...

All set for fireworks on Wednesday! I am so very excited!

my wishlist for wednesday!

- Sehwag's century in 40 balls
- Sachin's century
- Yuvi hitting 20 sixes..
- dhoni and Gambhir - scoring fastest 50 only by running between the wickets.
- Zaheer taking 2 hattricks
- Harbhajan throwing 5 maiden overs

and above all

Sreesanth/Nehra/Munaf Will play for India

AMEN!!!

pria4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
if we are so tensed and nervous for Wednesday's match,imagine our players...πŸ˜ƒ...hats off to them...
Pragzie thumbnail
Originally posted by: monar

update from ESPN Cricinfo
A batting track is expected for the India-Pakistan semi-final in Mohali...

All set for fireworks on Wednesday! I am so very excited!

my wishlist for wednesday!

- Sehwag's century in 40 balls
- Sachin's century
- Yuvi hitting 20 sixes..
- dhoni and Gambhir - scoring fastest 50 only by running between the wickets.
- Zaheer taking 2 hattricks
- Harbhajan throwing 5 maiden overs

and above all

Sreesanth/Nehra/Munaf Will play for India

AMEN!!!

I hope Sree plays not Munaf and defintely not NehraπŸ˜†
My wishlist :
some one says some thing to anger yuvi so we can see his 6 sixes or as major munni di says 20 sixesπŸ˜†
and oh i want Virat to make a 100 too ! 
and Viru tooπŸ˜†
Edited by Pragzie - 13 years ago
Pragzie thumbnail
Originally posted by: pria4ever

if we are so tensed and nervous for Wednesday's match,imagine our players...πŸ˜ƒ...hats off to them...

as much as i hate to Dhoni i have to credit him on the way he handles pressure !
ICT is good in handling pressure !

Pragzie thumbnail
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Yuvi and Virat's dosti :
After india won the match on thursday i loved how virat just ran to yuvi !:D