TEAM INDIA For World Cup - De Ghuma Ke ;) - Page 62

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by bary

SL did broke some sort of record by making 231/0 in 39.5 overs
this is some thing like SHOCKER thing,i mean how bad can England get
n yes its scary too,the finale is going to be breathholdingly  breathtaking one๐Ÿ˜†
how i wish to Blue to bleed like the text color of urs

n the sachin video posted,it just makes me know more n more why i love Sachin Tedulkar,the Master Blaster n Now Yes the God of Cricket๐Ÿ˜ƒ

It seems like some record in world cup, England disappointed me big time.
I wish NZ winning but looking at SL form I doubt as NZ is too unpredictable.
Sachin is a GOD of cricketing world. and I wish hope pray for the moment him Holding the World cup this is so needed. I want him with the biggest trophy of the world cricket

Hi,
i'm not sure if this CC is for Invitees only...however wanted to post this pic...really happy tat India defeated Australia...now fingers crossed for Wednesdays match...God willing we shall win it๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yesss i found a cricket thread on IF!!

INDIA<3
Man I'm getting so nervous n restless....I can't wait till wednesday.....

Chakde India <333
Originally posted by indian_beauty

Man I'm getting so nervous n restless....I can't wait till wednesday.....

Chakde India <333

Omg me too!! I don't think I get this nervous even while sitting exams! lol
I've never been SO excited for a cricket match before but at the same time I've never been this nervous also. This is the final for me. 

There has been so much hype surrounding this match. So many speculations. People are questioning Indian bowling, has it really improved? Will Sachin get his 100th century? If not, who will get his wicket -Afridi/Gul? Will Sreesanth play instead of Nehra/Munaf? Will Yuvraj prove just as effective with the ball? Who should bat/bowl first? Will Pakistani bowling prove to be too much for the Indian batsmen? Too many questions! I just want us to go out there and give it our ALL! I know for a fact that India can do this. They just have to stay away from the media and concentrate on their batting/bowling/fielding. I really hope everything works out on Wednesday.

Ok so guys, who is taking chutti on Wednesday?๐Ÿ˜›
Btw I know they're not include in the WC team but what has happened to players like Irfan Pathan/RP Singh? They seem to have completely disappeared from international cricket lately. 
Originally posted by sidma_love

Australian media changed Ponting's name late last evening....
Now he's called Disappointing...

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

How Very Apt Now It Is
But He Also Won Two World Cups Back 2 Back
n he created soft corner by saying
India Will Beat Pakistan-Pointing๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by monar

It seems like some record in world cup, England disappointed me big time.
I wish NZ winning but looking at SL form I doubt as NZ is too unpredictable.
Sachin is a GOD of cricketing world. and I wish hope pray for the moment him Holding the World cup this is so needed. I want him with the biggest trophy of the world cricket

yes it just broked all records,i mean 231 with out a falling one wicket,India really need to be careful n buck,it so needs bowlers like Sreeshath,Irfan n R.P.Singh,only zaheer n some times nehra is good but no others seems like in good bowling,also the batsmen like Sachin,Yuvraj are shouldnt be bother with bowling also,it only makes them restless if our batting is second though it feels good to watch them rule in all forms,the burden should be shared๐Ÿ˜•
England is just out of form,i easily decided when Ireland beats it
Sachin should hold the biggest trophy n bhagwan kare all the talk about him retiring after ICC are false
n i love ur Blue text,well bleed blue till our time,atleast here๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Omg me too!! I don't think I get this nervous even while sitting exams! lol
I've never been SO excited for a cricket match before but at the same time I've never been this nervous also. This is the final for me. 

There has been so much hype surrounding this match. So many speculations. People are questioning Indian bowling, has it really improved? Will Sachin get his 100th century? If not, who will get his wicket -Afridi/Gul? Will Sreesanth play instead of Nehra/Munaf? Will Yuvraj prove just as effective with the ball? Who should bat/bowl first? Will Pakistani bowling prove to be too much for the Indian batsmen? Too many questions! I just want us to go out there and give it our ALL! I know for a fact that India can do this. They just have to stay away from the media and concentrate on their batting/bowling/fielding. I really hope everything works out on Wednesday.

Ok so guys, who is taking chutti on Wednesday?๐Ÿ˜›

i wish sreeshanth does,he so deserves a place in team
yes comparing to Pak bowling,India should increase their level of bowling immensely n even in fielding,new bowlers are soo risky especially after how piyush chawla n ashish nehra,how they messed up in last overs of Eng n SA respectively i totally want bowlers like Irfan,Sreeshanth,R.P.Singh, but Dhoni is meant to take risks n succeed lets wish the same
Sachin gives his best in what ever he can,i wish he is not under pressure
well i hope even after sachin wicket(hope to god it doesnt)i want sehwag,gautam,yuvi,dhoni,suresh to give their best,its only happens when they all give their best not when they all go giving up
i really hope tooo, n i cant take chutti i have exam