Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Siddy boy scared of Daddy Cool!!! (Page 2)

piya_111 Groupbie
piya_111
piya_111

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainaloveabhiya

Originally posted by piya_111

Originally posted by zainaloveabhiya

i dint see the epi whats going on i m not getting anything...................did chand fly
No dear he didn't fly but he told sid that he can fly because he is a vampire since a long time so i guess he has gained more unique powers than an ordinary vampire...and i was shocked Shocked to see that even sid didn't know of his daddy dearest's flying abilities LOL

what sid doesnt know his father can fly how come...............i guess every vampire has jumping flying ability if i m not wrong
yaa the look on sid's face Shocked revealed that he was totally unaware of it just like all of us... and all vampires have jumping abilities and super speed but i think chand can turn into a bat and then fly ROFL lolz just kiddin' but seriously i think he can really fly like superman LOL but seriously i guess we'll have to wait to see his actual flying abilities Big smile

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
hiraj Senior Member
hiraj
hiraj

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
that was the only scene watchable n amazing like Sid n Chand scenes..........but serial is going good way as m not liking sid being so negative I liked sid n Panchi jodi but don't know wats happening!
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
yup sid expressions were worth watching when chand shows his flying abillity with his hooties......

i love sid's negativness but then there should be a limit....
Jenish_ Senior Member
Jenish_
Jenish_

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

I guess like all vampire have something special... same way Chand can fly? lol hmm isn't like Abhay can hear thoughts...

safeplacetoland IF-Stunnerz
safeplacetoland
safeplacetoland

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Even I am a huge Sid fan and I totally loved how they showed his insecurity. It was absolutely necessary, I think.

And what the heck was that line "You can walk, you can run, but I can fly!"? ROFL ROFL I cracked up so bad to that one. LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index