India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Siddy boy scared of Daddy Cool!!!

piya_111 Groupbie
piya_111
piya_111

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
LOL Seems like Mr.moon is totally cool Coolas Siddy boy who isn't scared of anyone is scared of daddy cool or in his language "Daddy Dinosaur"ROFL No offence to sid fans as i am also one of them (coz this guy makes me go bonkers with his kicka** attitude and witty one-linersDay Dreaming) but i just loved it when sid was scared of his dad....& when Mr.Moon(by the way i loved the name thanks to the person who named it Smile) said "You Can run blah blah blah..." "but i can fly" then for a second i remembered enrique's song "you can run,you can hide but you can't escape my love" LOL ROFLnow coming back to the topic,do you guys remember when abhay had a fight with his dad?although his dad overpowered him obviously because "he has been hanging around being a vampire from a long time" but still abhay had guts to fight with him for his love.But in case of Sid,he backed out immidiately saying its his and abhay's fight...& then to hide his fear,he went on the extent of saying that he has learnt a couple of things all by himself Tongue I wanted to ask him what tricks u learnt sid?Kaala Jadoo??? ROFL

Edited by piya_111 - 15 March 2011 at 9:23am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

samxoxolubslubsygitika.jmohit_rockstarhirajAnuNBlossom10meawdaisyluvabb01RitzieKyunkiImafananna44garima22EvIlNeSs_RoCkZpyar-ishk

daisyluv IF-Dazzler
daisyluv
daisyluv

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
hahahhaha diaddy dinosaur..hahahahahah funnyyyy!!!
Since when do vamps. know hoiw to FLY!!!??? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

piya_111

piya_111 Groupbie
piya_111
piya_111

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanaya11

hahahhaha diaddy dinosaur..hahahahahah funnyyyy!!!
Since when do vamps. know hoiw to FLY!!!??? LOL
This is ekta kapoor's serial baby,you never know what happens next...kya pata in next week they show T becoming a witch (officially) LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gitika.jakramabs

anna44 IF-Rockerz
anna44
anna44

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
  KALA JADOO & Vampires  ... ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

piya_111Blossom10Niyu-pyar-ishk

zaina_abhay Senior Member
zaina_abhay
zaina_abhay

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
i dint see the epi whats going on i m not getting anything...................did chand fly
piya_111 Groupbie
piya_111
piya_111

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainaloveabhiya

i dint see the epi whats going on i m not getting anything...................did chand fly
No dear he didn't fly but he told sid that he can fly because he is a vampire since a long time so i guess he has gained more unique powers than an ordinary vampire...and i was shocked Shocked to see that even sid didn't know of his daddy dearest's flying abilities LOL
AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
For the first time Siddy Boy looked scared.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

piya_111-sim-

zaina_abhay Senior Member
zaina_abhay
zaina_abhay

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya_111

Originally posted by zainaloveabhiya

No dear he didn't fly but he told sid that he can fly because he is a vampire since a long time so i guess he has gained more unique powers than an ordinary vampire...and i was shocked Shocked to see that even sid didn't know of his daddy dearest's flying abilities LOL

what sid doesnt know his father can fly how come...............i guess every vampire has jumping flying ability if i m not wrong

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index