Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Siddy boy scared of Daddy Cool!!!

piya_111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
πŸ˜† Seems like Mr.moon is totally cool 😎as Siddy boy who isn't scared of anyone is scared of daddy cool or in his language "Daddy Dinosaur"🀣 No offence to sid fans as i am also one of them (coz this guy makes me go bonkers with his kicka** attitude and witty one-liners😍) but i just loved it when sid was scared of his dad....& when Mr.Moon(by the way i loved the name thanks to the person who named it 😊) said "You Can run blah blah blah..." "but i can fly" then for a second i remembered enrique's song "you can run,you can hide but you can't escape my love" πŸ˜† πŸ€£now coming back to the topic,do you guys remember when abhay had a fight with his dad?although his dad overpowered him obviously because "he has been hanging around being a vampire from a long time" but still abhay had guts to fight with him for his love.But in case of Sid,he backed out immidiately saying its his and abhay's fight...& then to hide his fear,he went on the extent of saying that he has learnt a couple of things all by himself πŸ˜› I wanted to ask him what tricks u learnt sid?Kaala Jadoo??? 🀣 Edited by piya_111 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daisyluv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hahahhaha diaddy dinosaur..hahahahahah funnyyyy!!!
Since when do vamps. know hoiw to FLY!!!??? LOL
piya_111 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sanaya11

hahahhaha diaddy dinosaur..hahahahahah funnyyyy!!!
Since when do vamps. know hoiw to FLY!!!??? LOL

This is ekta kapoor's serial baby,you never know what happens next...kya pata in next week they show T becoming a witch (officially) πŸ˜†
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
  KALA JADOO & Vampires  ... 🀣🀣🀣🀣
zaina_abhay thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i dint see the epi whats going on i m not getting anything...................did chand fly
piya_111 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zainaloveabhiya

i dint see the epi whats going on i m not getting anything...................did chand fly

No dear he didn't fly but he told sid that he can fly because he is a vampire since a long time so i guess he has gained more unique powers than an ordinary vampire...and i was shocked 😲 to see that even sid didn't know of his daddy dearest's flying abilities πŸ˜†
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
For the first time Siddy Boy looked scared.
zaina_abhay thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: piya_111

No dear he didn't fly but he told sid that he can fly because he is a vampire since a long time so i guess he has gained more unique powers than an ordinary vampire...and i was shocked 😲 to see that even sid didn't know of his daddy dearest's flying abilities πŸ˜†

what sid doesnt know his father can fly how come...............i guess every vampire has jumping flying ability if i m not wrong
piya_111 thumbnail

what sid doesnt know his father can fly how come...............i guess every vampire has jumping flying ability if i m not wrong

yaa the look on sid's face Shocked revealed that he was totally unaware of it just like all of us... and all vampires have jumping abilities and super speed but i think chand can turn into a bat and then fly 🀣 lolz just kiddin' but seriously i think he can really fly like superman πŸ˜† but seriously i guess we'll have to wait to see his actual flying abilities πŸ˜ƒ

omg watch it! 🀣

Chandu ne Sid ki Jhand mari
Chandu ne Sid ki Chop ki 🀣

Sid was all scared when he saw Chand in that flying suit and he vanished 🀣

PS: no offence to Sid fans...i am Sid fan too πŸ˜›