The happiness in their eyess- MAGIC - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
The word is enough it self - A Magic...OMG  ! A girl had a tears of happiness..and Arjuh was like my love its for you - Just for you -our destiny brought us together -Noone can seperate us now...Come to me..Arohi was like hold me tight - dont let me go pls...😳Loved the Scene..They expressed all feelings so perfectly...😳
the engagement was not only a gr8 moment for arjuhi...it was a gr8 moment for us kmhians!!!

the feeling , the love in their eyes said evrything....

😍
comon yaar aarohi ws also hurt tht sadness can be seen on her face bt she he had no option she had to give it becoz tht ring belong to dhondu na
I will not like to blame Arohi. She knows that the ring is very important to Dhondz. Nevertheless, why couldn't she wear the other ring? Better still, she should've consulted Arjun because the whole ceremony meant a lot to them as well. No one is wrong here. It's just the circumstances.
I once again realised on seeing d scene why i love Arjuhi so much....its just so awesome...😍
Agree..n dey r arjuhi right..Karanika's eyes are enough to express their feelings n emotions👏😳 The scene was totally magical😍