Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Three Idiots-Vinu aa rahey ho ke nahi? :D (Page 8)

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
@Jyoti- yes yes, nahin chalega, nahin chalega.....star one is going to have to top this number now...........good luck.....cause now whatever passionate number they show in the show now...is going t have to top this one....

yes this dance they did was extremely bold.....and both Gurti have done a brilliant job!!! I don't think i have seen any bold dance like this on telly, and i believe Gurti have just broke the record of chemistry and bold lolz...

and even more of a challenge....their SR is going to have to be bolder of the boldest.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06roseinbloom

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
@Shivi:Exactly...if they can do something like this on a rival channel,then Star one and PH needs to top this performance...after all unke ego ka sawaal haiWinkLOL...Whatever they come up with ,there will b comparisons with this tip tip number now...so yeah they will hv to b extra bold now with their dance numbers and of course the much awaited CONROFLEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427roseinbloomSecretKhabri420

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Hellooooooooooo

Anyone home?
What's going on?

Muniza
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
@ Jyoti - Yes yes yes, more hotter than this, our expectations are 1000% higher now lolz....

Muniza
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Shivi:Exactly...if they can do something like this on a rival channel,then Star one and PH needs to top this performance...after all unke ego ka sawaal haiWinkLOL...Whatever they come up with ,there will b comparisons with this tip tip number now...so yeah they will hv to b extra bold now with their dance numbers and of course the much awaited CONROFLEmbarrassed
oh yea...and that director sahab of ours Maan Singh, better top his game and start screaming like the director on the tip tip sets "feel it, feel the music.....uttaro.......lift karo"ROFLROFL

no but seriously i wished at least noel smith was still with us, cause there is a huge difference between Noel's direction and Maan's......and Noel was THE best oneOuch

Maan singh better step up his game and show us some never directed directionLOLLOL
nahin to uski khair nahin...

but yes now they will have to make the hottest dance and "CON" LOLLOLLOL they asked for it......their rival channel took the hottest couple and gave the most boldest song and dance ever....

and man, even i was Shocked and thought that i don't think i have seen such a dance on telly beforeEmbarrassed
so Starone, Maan Singh, and PH better start thinking nowROFL

if u screw up, trust me you will have millions of fans as ur enemy.
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
aray bahuria....tu skype pe kahe nahin hai? Mauko juice chahiyeh.....chalo skype pe aao aur juicewa dedo
hayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, yeh sasuri Munni Di/Tinky Di hamesha galat time pe tapak ti hai...i have to go eat dinnerLOL

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 15 March 2011 at 4:33pm
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

aray bahuria....tu skype pe kahe nahin hai? Mauko juice chahiyeh.....chalo skype pe aao aur juicewa dedo
hayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, yeh sasuri Munni Di/Tinky Di hamesha galat time pe tapak ti hai...i have to go eat dinnerLOL

Eh lo Saasu juicewa...

Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

this has to stop ...i cant take this pain anymore ...i am beginning to internalise her pain so much, its impairing my judgement ...
dev wants to repent, this man really wants to repent, and sameer sharma makes it just harder and harder for me to not, not like dev.. earlier i was indifferent, and now i feel for him..
guys i am sorry, but i cant say much today..

i hope maan engages geet in office work as well, so that she has a change of place, may be we will see another angle of office romance now..
how about cranky miss handa now, like the old MSK and the trying to be whacko MSK.. just to make her feel at ease... she would know he wouldnt do it for anyone else, and slowly would try and reconcile..
i still say try.. cos with each passing episode, the pain and the realisation that the baby is gone is sinking in and its becoming harder for me to accept it myself .. really? cant the baby be back? for their sake?
the sweet, touching and emotional hug was comforting, and i am sure it eased her off her pain for a while just to know she is not alone..
but i can sense geets lonliness where she alone knows what she is going through, where she doesnt wish to share whats on her mind since no one else would perhaps understand, they would only sympathise.. and thats the last thing someone wants at a time like this..
thank god for the wonderful family..
thank god for everyone doing their bit, whether it is the office staff or nakul...
arjun makes his presence felt even in a teeny weeny part, wish there was more, wish others allowed them to show more, but the focus is now on geet and understandably so ..
sorry guys ! pardon me for today.. i am turning into a soppy queen and i blame the show for it .. 

wonderful episode, but, i cant handle this pain and gloom for longer... or come to think of it, may be i am so effected, which means its a good thing right? its a job well done !Thumbs Up

Nicely put Niha - you are right, painful but beautiful...  beautiful mixture of calm and turmoil depicted brilliantly! I feel what you're feeling... I loved how everyone's coming together to do their bits for the couple. Adi, dadi, annie (I dont know about her), Arjun, Dev, Nakul - so marvellously shown!!! My heart continues to go out for Geet... and more so for Maan. I really thought it would be Maan going in a trance after this mishap and Geet would be stronger and get him out. But this makes sense too. Wonderful take!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

Go to top