Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Three Idiots-Vinu aa rahey ho ke nahi? :D (Page 4)

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by acjanfeb1

hai, everybody
</div>                      luved every body analysis&.answers by @lovetheserial . but i am having a doubt or say a sort of insecurity is developing . foremost is "dev dialogue ki main bhai ka saaya ban ke rahunga" what this imply .kahi jo dadi maan ko karne ki leye kar rahi vo dev karega geet ke liye .unknowingly or circumstances aise aayenge ki dev zyada geet ke paas rahega .or shayad uski baatein geet ke upar zyada asar karegi kyonki geet abhi aise situation mein jahan use kuch samajh mein nahi aa raha hai . i am not saying geet will misunderstand maan .but circumstances ke karan dev will be getting more brownie point .
<div>
secondly,geet is sensitive .eventhough she hates dev she adjusted becoz of dadi and as maan's savoiur .as dev will be constantly with geet ,she may open with him where dev will take an advantage of situation .not able to guess dev is pos or nega. but having insecurity.as every body are saying maan will pull out geet but after seeing todays episode i had of this feeling , maaneet will come out as winner but have face hiccup in the name of dev . plz dont throw me out .would like to hear from you all.

I had a same doubt, but I am sure nothing will come like that...he will definitely try his own as well, but no place of him in geet life....anyways your idea gave me a chill, and kind of interesting, but we fan will not gonna bear this torture....

Muniza

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetheserialmeravigilisomysterygurl1427

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
acjanfeb1
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hai, everybody
                       luved every body analysis&.answers by @lovetheserial . but i am having a doubt or say a sort of insecurity is developing . foremost is  "dev dialogue ki main bhai ka saaya ban ke rahunga" what this imply .kahi jo dadi maan ko karne ki leye  kar rahi vo dev karega geet ke liye .unknowingly or circumstances aise aayenge ki dev zyada geet ke paas rahega .or shayad uski baatein geet ke upar zyada asar karegi kyonki geet abhi aise situation mein jahan use kuch samajh mein nahi aa raha hai . i am not saying geet will misunderstand maan .but circumstances ke karan dev will be getting more brownie point .
secondly,geet is sensitive .eventhough she hates dev she adjusted becoz of dadi and as maan's savoiur .as dev will be constantly  with geet ,she may open with  him where dev will take an advantage of situation .not able to guess dev is  pos or nega. but  having insecurity.as every body are saying maan will pull out geet but after seeing todays episode i had of this feeling , maaneet will come out as winner but have face hiccup in the name of dev . plz dont throw me out  .would like to hear from you all.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We have to allow Dev to grow into what CV's create that character to be.  So far he has been very quite and I honestly believe he is repenting for his past sins.  He is very affirmed in his deep set thought of how his sins are affecting the lives of Geet and Maan and that he is helpless and cannot do anything for them.  So  that is where we see him going to Geet to say sorry when she was in the baby room and show how pained he was for her; with Maan he has no himmat to approach him but also said sorry to him.  He is truly crying inside of him.  Now that does not mean he may not change to be a bad person.  We have to allow the space for that character to grow either as a changed person or still worse !

I also felt that she would open herself to his sympathies for her.  I know she will never love him or fall for his change so quickly, but as a dignified woman she  may perhaps accept his "sorry" and softness towards her in her time of grief.  

I like Dev to not have a strong character.  He has always been ruled by the women in his life.  I like him to stay fickle and inconsistent.  And that remains the pain of his sins.  He floats like the leaf and gets blown by the wind.  Not a strong character.

Edited by lovetheserial - 15 March 2011 at 1:31pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meravigilisomysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

@Al wa my sweet halwa-i loved your take......beautiful incorporation of symbolism.

I know many are irritated with dadi sending maan to the office, but she is right. They do have to run a business.....and he has to be kept busy as well....as he is burning in the inside and dadi knows that....

she figured that as a woman, she may be able to lift Geet up....but it isn't workin. Geet doesn't want to come out of the baby room.....so instead of bringing maan to her....i thinks he will send geet to maan...this way she will get out of the house.

lovetheserialmeravigiliso

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Also Al wa halwa......i know that Men can cry and express their feelings openly...what i am sayin is that people in society do not accept it...as it is not a norm.
they feel that it is weird Ouch
lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Mystical M,

I am certainly waiting for this to happen.  Hope the CVs bring out some fabulous new relationship patterns with greater intensity between Maan and Geet in the office.  Not a copy of the old nok jhoks.  Besides Daadima has thrown her hands upSillyin the air, cause she cant find any way working to bring Geet out of this sadness and keeps going back to Maan to save that girl.  I like Daadima in this Narada role.  

Whats your view, as afjanfeb1 asked ?  Why is Dev ready to become his support, obviously on the asking of Daadi but still ??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Hi Nani, Maasi, Chandi, Al .. aur kaun kaun hai yahan

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Mishti M,

Its the strength of man that contradicts his softness as compared to a woman who is gentleness and being boisterous contradicts that character.     Society fixes norms, but no hard and fast rules of how to behave.  I wonder if society everywhere finds 'men crying' strange ?  Because, men seldom cry and women always cry eg. is Geet herself.   Modern society has changed these criterias set by society as now we have more pronounced gender changed humans, right.  Transgenders.

Edited by lovetheserial - 15 March 2011 at 1:25pm

meravigilisomysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovetheserial

Mystical M,

I am certainly waiting for this to happen.  Hope the CVs bring out some fabulous new relationship patterns with greater intensity between Maan and Geet in the office.  Not a copy of the old nok jhoks.  Besides Daadima has thrown her hands upSillyin the air, cause she cant find any way working to bring Geet out of this sadness and keeps going back to Maan to save that girl.  I like Daadima in this Narada role.  

Whats your view, as afjanfeb1 asked ?  Why is Dev ready to become his support, obviously on the asking of Daadi but still ??
Yea, Dadi realizes that she won't be able to revive geet soo easily......and not only that she knows it is only maan that can handle geet now.

I really hope that we get Geet back into the office this way. As before Geet didn't work because she is pregnant, and now sadly but truly she isn't. Confused
This now gives the Cv's the right opportunity to bring back Geet into the office and bring another office track, much hotter, much passionate, and much more intense.

Hopefully we see Sasha back as well....cause we need someone who can be a huge bitch to geet and make things more interesting.Thumbs Up

When the first office track came, Priya and Swati Handled the screenplay and story brilliantly....i miss them i wish that they would come back. But i wish Barry and Mahesh ALL the best in bringing a better office track that we forget the last one and fall in love with this one again.

lovetheserialmeravigiliso

Go to top