Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Three Idiots-Vinu aa rahey ho ke nahi? :D (Page 2)

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Aray eh kaha agaye hum? Eh ka hai? Oh ha....eh idiotswa threadwa....oh ka haina......hum budhay hogaye hai..... (screams) Bahuria paaani laROFLROFLROFL

Episode was another heartwrenching one. I loved the first maaneet part where Geet is cryin her heart out....and maan still surpressing his feelings and looks lost thinkin whether all of this has happened really took place or is it another dream.
He was soo lost that he didn't notice geet cryin her heart out in silence.....but then finally got out of his reverie and i LOVED the way he put his face on her cheek and both together had a little moment understandin each others pain....and i loved how they both held each other's hands.

Gosh i am still not over that bed hug from yesterday it gave me shivers when they did.

This one too, and i loved it. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

U guys, this show is showing a difference between the pain of a man and a woman. I kind of feel bad for the man. Woman can express their hearts out and show how they feel, but the man for the sake of the woman they love sooo dearly cannot and wince in pain even a wee bit. Why is there such a huge difference between men and women? Why can't men express just as openly as us? However, the real fact is that do that do it on purpose?

Here I feel that Geet is taking out her feelings and is sharing her pain by crying, by not leaving her room showing that she is in grief that she is hurting.
Maan ka kya? He can't even show that he is hurting, that he has broken, that he has lost! Yes, he has lost; for the first time ever Geet has asked him to get her something and he CAN'T! The look of loss is clearly evident in his eyes. He was sitting with his head bowed yesterday when he was weeping alone and then had broken completely like a baby into his dadi's arms. Dadi was cradling him if anyone noticed.Cry

Again today, in his office he is crying, tears are streaming down from his cheeks in his OFFICE! Maan Singh Khurana is a broken Man! Yes, THE Maan Singh Khurana whom never showed any emotion, even today with his back turned had showed his grief to Adi. Adi too felt his boss's pain and was cryin silently. Both men wipe their faces and try to make it seem like everything is normal. Adi is hurt but is smiling......Maan is hurt, but smiling. Ouch
Both men here are shown doing the same thing hiding their feelings. So it is sooo clear that men hide their true feelings for a reason such as Maan's. He has to stand as a pillar for Geet. This is a lesson learned for all women today......apnay gham main itna bhi na khojao....ke saamnay wale ka dard aapko dekhai na de. Geet is hurt no doubt, but she is not seeing that Maan to is  hurt and is burning.
I feel that they both should comfort each other.....

I feel Geet's pain and want to cry with her, but why do I want to cry with maan more? The reason is because Geet is easily expressing her pain by crying; however, Maan is holding his pain for the sake of Geet so that he can handle her. If he cries and breaks down in front of her, how will she handle herself?

My question still...why are women allowed to express and it looks normal in society, but when men express and cry it is not accepted in society?

One more thing, why do i shudder when Dev said that he will be Maan's shadow?Ouch

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 15 March 2011 at 2:01pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenheartLVraazeminentmausam19lovetheserialmeravigilisoEBassoroseinbloom--Nargis---honeydew-Infinitedreams

reea88 Goldie
reea88
reea88

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
res

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427-honeydew-roseinbloom

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Res~

I gotta cook and clean today so I shall drop in later than usual :)!

And Remember Idiots .. we gotta keep voting for Maaneet/GurTi on Wassup's 14th episode .. in the comment box keep voting for Maaneet every 1/2 hour .. @ this link:

So go to the comment box under the video and write that u vote Maaneet for Best Jodi! Halla Bol!

Hello Shello Idiotsssssssssssss // Hug

How are my lovelies doing today? Big smile

CRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP ! I wrote a whole freaking long take and it got erased. CURSE YOU INTERNET CONNECTIONS!! AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Ok in summary:

I loved the first scene .. it showed the way a couple would normally grieve and it was tres beautiful Embarrassed Loved the linking of the fingers and Maan placing his cheek against Geet's.

What didn't gel with me:

1) Daadima taking things too fast .. not letting Maaneet grieve together for the loss of THEIR child ... while Kamina Dev is allowed to roam around and beside Geet as much as he'd like it! Angry I mean Maan was crying in his office for cryin out loud! The man should be allowed to be with his wife in her times of need. Seriously Daadi got on my nerves. I understand her wanting Maaneet to be happy .. but it hasn't even been a week yet! Sheesh!

Ok AdiMaan scene LOVED IT! It brought a light-hearted atmosphere from the past couple of days and it showed the sweetheart friend Adi is to Maan. He understands his Maan Sir's pain the most .. it was so sad seeing him look at his boss cry like that all alone in his office and then him wiping his tears. Ouch But I love Adi .. he should be allowed more screen space than Chiknarjun/Bobble-Head Annie/NaaginNitya/GujjarJoker combined! Either make Annie tell Arjun about NT or get them the hell out of there.. no seriously NAAS track doesn't exist for me!!

Liked that Geet gave no attention to Dev -- he doesn't deserve her attention. Maan's self thought about "Apni Geet Ko Aise Nahi Dekh Sakta" Ouch .. My Poor Baby! I know you'll do something sweeeet for Geet in the upcoming days. But bottom line is Maaneet need to be together!! Always! Geet will never heal if Maan is always being sent away from her to office.

Anyways... it was a gloomy episode but I liked the progression. One thing that would turn out if Dev kept coming near is either Maan thrashing him .. or Dev getting the perfect opportunities to play his game .. slow and steady. Evil Smile 

Daadima needs to slow herself down .. and let Maaneet be with each other! Maan and Geet can't be devastated and then be kept apart from each other. They are grieving for the same loss here.

NAAS TRACK NEEDS TO END. So far I haven't seen anything remotely close to Maaneet's storyline when it comes to these baffoons. In all honesty .. I'd rather see Adi breakdancing than watch these 4 caricatures! Angry

That's all from me! LOVED THE HUG AT THE BEGINNING! BEST SCENE FOR TODAY. I wanna give both Maan and Geet a hug!! Ouch Embarrassed They are sooo broken right now hayee. But we are soon to get the track with the passionate song! Embarrassed Waiting for that.

Alrighty, bak bak over -- I swear my take was way better than this before my stupid laptop froze!! Angry

Comment karo na Big smile

Love,

Z

<3

Edited by Mk.Gh - 15 March 2011 at 1:55pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenheartLVraazeminentlovetheserial-honeydew-mysterygurl1427

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
res
lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Knock, knock, knocking at Heaven's door ??  Any American desi girls or desi desi girls around ???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Mishti Mystery,  Are you there ?????

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MM's bit,

My question still...why are women allowed to express and it looks normal in society, but when men express and cry it is not accepted in society?

One more thing, why do i shudder when Dev said that he will be Maan's shadow?Ouch
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I feel Geet's pain and want to cry with her, but why do I want to cry with maan more? The reason is because Geet is easily expressing her pain by crying; however, Maan is holding his pain for the sake of Geet so that he can handle her. If he cries and breaks down in front of her, how will she handle herself?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
1)  Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus.  I do believe its just 2 different communicative styles of men and women.  I dont think anyone is pressured to cry or not cry, or 'allowed' does not come into the picture.  Its inherent traits that are displayed through both in different ways. 

Look at Manisha, expressing things so differentlyROFL  Traditional thinking versus modern thinking.  Men do cry at the appropriate times.  Like they shape their eyebrows or wax their **********ROFL

2)  Babes, can we allow this character Dev to work out his own salvation.  He cannot walk like an equal with Maan after his burden of seeing himself as such a hopeless sinner,  so a shadow works better to his own thinking of helping out.  All this is the prod of Daadima, for a higher purpose in the story.  Ok, ok,  Geet is in her own agonizing world, but did we see her flinch, when he expressed his sorrow ??? or said sorry ???

3) Maan is more resilient and already only lives for Geet now.  When he fell in love with Geet he became the balm for her, he became the struggle for her, he became the strength for her, he became the happiness for her.  So when the loss happened, he grieves the most, but silently.  Why, because strength and breaking down contradict each other.

Edited by lovetheserial - 15 March 2011 at 12:35pm

LVraazmeravigilisomysterygurl1427

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Honey dew Nihu,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
but i can sense geets lonliness where she alone knows what she is going through, where she doesnt wish to share whats on her mind since no one else would perhaps understand, they would only sympathise.. and thats the last thing someone wants at a time like this..
thank god for the wonderful family..
thank god for everyone doing their bit, whether it is the office staff or nakul...
arjun makes his presence felt even in a teeny weeny part, wish there was more, wish others allowed them to show more, but the focus is now on geet and understandably so ..
sorry guys ! pardon me for today.. i am turning into a soppy queen and i blame the show for it .. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I always asked myself,  how did Geet allow herself to trust fate so much to live life dangerously, and feel that the baby is safe.  How did she throw most of the responsibility of taking care of herself and the baby in Maan's hands... And he dutifully and out of a deep sense of passionate love for Geet's wholesome and  inner being - that was his love - not wasted even for a moment - took every moment as valuable to himself, in protecting her and seeing to all her needs and well being.  Where was her mothering instinct to be careful, to be ready to nurture the baby, to love the baby to be born safe ??

Mothering had to become a way of listening to the deepest needs and responding to them even as responding to the inner child !

I am a mother, and there are so many mothers who would wonder at her bravado in preparing for the coming baby !  A twist of fate, and a babajis hand in something that lies unanswered. 

Frankly its the family and only family that gives Geet a sense of belonging at this time.  Graciousness of Maan Singh Khurana - His family, his staff - those he has held close to himself, now her friends.  Here again I see a transformative experience in 2 people - what are the CVs trying to build through all these happenings - the 2 are Dev and Arjun.

Nihu, soppy queen or sob sob queen ?? be the soppy queen till Geet pulls out and believe me Maan will pull her out in a jiffy ...

Edited by lovetheserial - 15 March 2011 at 12:37pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LVraazmeravigiliso

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Munni,
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today episode was good, first scene was so touchy, Geet was quietly sobbing, and both MaanEet in memories of baby talk....loved how MSK put his head on her.....only they can console each other...

Adi was cute, all family and staff trying to make them busy in something, so they will come out with this terrible devastation....

Dev realising that what sin he did, but sorry dev you have no place, but sorry no forgiveness for you, you need better punishment....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you realize that everytime Daadi had renewed vigour to help Geet out of her sorrow, she became unsuccessful and would remark that only Maan can help Geet out.  This proves that they are so soul bonded together that nothing can harm their strong ties.  Perhaps its the journey that they made together through their HP days, to Delhi to living life dangerously together.  A voracious deep need only they shared with each other.  

Edited by lovetheserial - 15 March 2011 at 12:26pm

LVraazmeravigilisoInfinitedreams

Go to top