Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Three Idiots-Vinu aa rahey ho ke nahi? :D (Page 15)

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
So, Z and everyone else any predictions for tomorrow?

what do u think, will geet go to the office with food and what will happen?

or she may not go.....and Maan will come home?

I think she will go, and also i feel that they have planned something upon her arrival...

so lets see what will happen tomorrow i am really curious and excited to see more...and i must say that being excited is a good thing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meravigilisoroseinbloom

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Shivz .. yea GurTi got promoted a hell load of times .. did you see how many segments were up !? I was like woahhhhhhhhhhh seems like this isn't part of CB but another thing entirely the way they kept promoting their performance. I just hope the edited version etc is really good and their direction and execution is fantastic so that we can watch .. you know .. angle badal badal ke Wink!

Z

meravigilisomysterygurl1427

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Mystical,   ZZZ,     Munni D,

I was listening in on the conv. 'btween Dadima and Dev.  Its like I placed myself invisibly there !  Lo !  She like a real pepped up daadi is just asking for help from Dev to keep the atmosphere aruond the house for Maan without any pressure of depression.  Like any other woman concerned for Maan, she is requesting Dev with utter honesty.  And Dev with utter honesty happens to be responding saying he would be the shadowy strength for Maan even if M does not accept it !!   So its kinda sad to know that we cry blood for Dev and Daadi is crying peace from Dev.  An irony of life.  Of course I am trying to put us all into that drawing room where they are sitting !

Edited by lovetheserial - 15 March 2011 at 9:58pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meravigilisoroseinbloomInfinitedreams

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged

Shiv-kinz: You said it girl! I am hella exciteddddd! :D I think Geet will go .. the precap hints at it .. last thing she wants is Maan eating somewhere else when she can always make food for him. I think this is the start of the whole Make Geet Happy Mission .. and I'm sure Adi & Staff will help out!

Adi tried it today lekin plan went tain tain phusssss when Maan caught Adi in the act. Hayee Bechara! LOL

I think Geet will be somber.. and staff will try and try their level best to cheer her up .. she still has her emotions bottled up and one fine day she just cracks .. and then Maan and Geet go somewhere and Maan is trying to console her and then we get the passionate song sequence Embarrassed 

Why do I suddenly want this sequence to be in the rain?? Far too many reasons now to prove that rain sequence will be oh-so-hot!

Z

lovetheserialmeravigilisomysterygurl1427

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovetheserial

Hello   Munni   and    S-ZZZZZZZZZZZ,

yeah its mystical and munni who happened to say that be happy it would be for around 2 min or so.  I was expecting 5.

Alwa i have said it would be around 3 minutes, but it would be great if it's 5 minutes or moreWink......

Muniza

mysterygurl1427roseinbloom

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Mystical, ZZZZ

Why would Pawandeep take revenge !!  If these CVs leave on their own accord !???? Dont forget the actors are getting helluva green bucks when they themselves are the hottest on screen.  Did u guys see the lil bit where DD says with a straight face and GC is nodding toward the end, that they have no qualms about it because they are doing it before tv and audeinces.  Like its the natural thing to do!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Shivz .. yea GurTi got promoted a hell load of times .. did you see how many segments were up !? I was like woahhhhhhhhhhh seems like this isn't part of CB but another thing entirely the way they kept promoting their performance. I just hope the edited version etc is really good and their direction and execution is fantastic so that we can watch .. you know .. angle badal badal ke Wink!

Z
lolz....i hope so too...that the editted version is good....cause what we saw in the segments were just rehersals...and at the same time they showed the clips of them practicing in water....

so i am damn sure the actual sequence will be very good......and better cause will not see them from the sides....but from everywhere and at the same time from a better angle from what wassup, sbs, sbb, house arrest, and u me tv will show.

lovetheserialroseinbloom

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
I feel she will be coaxed to go, cause Daadi and Maan have a plan.  I was wondering why they pictured Dev in the background listenin in the convo.   Kya wo Dev driver banega??

mysterygurl1427roseinbloomInfinitedreams

Go to top