Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Three Idiots-Vinu aa rahey ho ke nahi? :D (Page 11)

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by muniza75

@ Shivi - Saasu, eh ka keh diya, ek maukha mila tha tohko zeher deyne ka, ooh bhi cheen liyeCryCry...Tauko meri khushi raas nahin aati ka, kahey mere peeche lagi rehti ho, kahey nahin zeher le leyti ho, kahey?

Muniza
abay sasuri, tauka mu dekh kar hi zeher lagta ha mauko....samjhi kaAngryAngryAngry
sasu tohri itni jaldi tauko nahin chodegi.......abhi to bohut hi baaki hai

ROFLROFLROFL

Toh tauki suraat kaunsi phulwa jaisa hai, tauka muh bhi toh zeherwa laagey...Kahey zindagi ke peeche lagi ho...Raho jub tuk jinda rehna hai...Ooh toh tu ne jeher manga tha toh humko rona aagaya...Hum thori khudwa se de rahey theey...

Muniza
aray chal chup kar kalmoohi......tauka haat jaha bhi lagta hai...oh zeher to ban jata hai......tauka mu....tauka haath.....zeher zeher eberywhere....

ha ha, mera mu main zeher haina...eliyeh to hum jinda hai......tu kaam chor hai....kaam chor....ek kaam dhang se nahin karti....aur phir mauke saath yeh button jaise ankhein phad phad ke dekhti hai....kahe?? aray kaho kahe??ROFLROFL
tauko to hum agle janam mein bhi nahin chodengi....kahe ke tu mauko iss janam main paresan karne keliyeh paida hui haina...eliyeh....iss janam ka badla main oh agle janam main lungi..

agle janam tauko meri bahuria hi kijiyoROFLROFL

Kahe kose deyti hain saasu, kahey mauko teri bahuriya banaye agle janamwa mein, kahey yeh mussibat phir se sir lo....Nahin chahiye koi bhi abshagun mauko agle janamwa mein...

Anyways Shivi, what you think how they will take the track further?

Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Di were are done with our maza time WinkWinkWinkWinkWink

Hmmmm, next track? This is a good question see this is something none of us can answer at this time because the show has gotten its unpredictability factor back. 
The story is back, Dev who knows what kind of character he is, negative or positive.
All i know is that Gurti are givin us some top notched performances....and Samir has perfectly fitted into the character of Dev....and is also givin us an amazing performance.

Gurti are gettin hotter and hotter comfortable each and every day. They are perfect husband and wife as maaneet.......sooo natural as if they are not Gurti.....as if they have immersed into Maaneet.....completely drowned in it...

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 15 March 2011 at 6:39pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meravigilisoInfinitedreams

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Oh Dear you two and your Bahari Talk ... D'oh Goes over my head and I'm just like going Wacko .. you know how hard it is for me to understand! :P

Guys I can't get over how beautiful that hug was at the beginning .. it was so naturalll <3

Z

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meravigiliso

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Oh Dear you two and your Bahari Talk ... D'oh Goes over my head and I'm just like going Wacko .. you know how hard it is for me to understand! :P

Guys I can't get over how beautiful that hug was at the beginning .. it was so naturalll <3

Z

LOLLOLLOL But me and SHivi enjoys...actually she was torturing me, and not letting me sit in peace, giving me order to bring, water, than juice, than coffee, than gatorade, and lastly she asked poison, but she changed her mind, and instead of having poison she thought my face is poison, me myself is poison...So i also gave back to her, and called her poisonous.....

Anyways i am agree with you that hug was fab, jaan lewa...

Muniza

mysterygurl1427roseinbloom

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Waah Waah Shivz Maharani ke itne demands? ROFL

Lage rahooo.

Z

mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:45pm | IP Logged

Waah Waah Shivz Maharani ke itne demands? ROFL

Lage rahooo.

Z
ROFLROFL
What to do......nautanki is my first nameROFLROFL

roseinbloomInfinitedreams

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged

Z
I know.......their hugs are tooooooooo good and intimateEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
yesterdays four hugs...especially the bed hug when he tells her to sleep.....that was just
toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
GOOD!!

Even today the cheek hug was tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo beautifulEmbarrassed

roseinbloomInfinitedreams

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
@ Shivi - Totally agree, i am happy that our show is back with bang, and i know how i used to love this unpredictable tracks, and when Nihu would came with her predictions, i always got drool over on it.....How we both became friends.....

Yes GurTi are doing fab job as MaanEet, so natural, so real, and that's why it's fun to watch....

Muniza

mysterygurl1427roseinbloom

Go to top