Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@ Al - Allllllllllllllllllllll-waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ðŸ¤—

Good Morning ma'am, thanks for your early appearance lolz....

How are you?

Muniza
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Hahaaa Shivz .. I told you I'm always singing

Maaaaaaaahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Maahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Hoooooooo oooooooooo Maaahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Maahii Ve Maahiii Maahii Ve

in the bathroom! LMAOO!! 🤣

Z

lolz...i sing a lot songs besides just mahiiiii....i sing mahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii usually when i come home from class and i want to rush to watch the episode😆
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mishti M, wazzup ??  And when will this TIp TIp air ?? Any idea ??  Guess what ?? All these repeated pics and video clippings are already killing the expectancy !  Because, as u guys said theres just gonna be say a minute or so of it aired ??

Wheres eveybody ???  Guru/Maan in tears !  Somehow, I got up with that pic in mind too !  Sadness.  BUt hoping for a great amount of office fun.  Maan said with him around, theres gonna be no dip for Geet, huh !
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Halwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! You're here! :D

And it's airing on the 18th! AND WAAAAAAAAAAAT only 1 minute or so!?!?!? They can't do this to us .. they really can't. All these pictures have already been making my palpitations grow .. I'm really wanting to see the finished product. It really shouldn't be just 1 minute .. maybe 2-4 minutes would be fine.

And yeapp .. Maan is gonna try his level best to cheer up his Geet 😳

Shivz: LOLLLL yeaaa the way you slam the car door going Maaaaaaaaahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! LMAO!

Z
Originally posted by: lovetheserial

Mishti M, wazzup ??  And when will this TIp TIp air ?? Any idea ??  Guess what ?? All these repeated pics and video clippings are already killing the expectancy !  Because, as u guys said theres just gonna be say a minute or so of it aired ??

Wheres eveybody ???  Guru/Maan in tears !  Somehow, I got up with that pic in mind too !  Sadness.  BUt hoping for a great amount of office fun.  Maan said with him around, theres gonna be no dip for Geet, huh !

Hello😳
Tip Tip will be coming on the 18th of March, this Friday🥳

Yessss i am ready to see some fresh Maaneet office romance, which should now be taken to another level then the previous office scenes as they are married.
I also hope that we get another Bitchy sasha into the office as well because i feel her character is important! Also to make the office scenes more juicier...

i hope to see the new office scenes to be extra passionate, intense, funny, serious, agressive, some hints of all Maan.....😳😳😳😳
elements of all to make the episodes a hit
lovetheserial thumbnail

Hello   Munni   and    S-ZZZZZZZZZZZ,

yeah its mystical and munni who happened to say that be happy it would be for around 2 min or so.  I was expecting 5.
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Halwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! You're here! :D

And it's airing on the 18th! AND WAAAAAAAAAAAT only 1 minute or so!?!?!? They can't do this to us .. they really can't. All these pictures have already been making my palpitations grow .. I'm really wanting to see the finished product. It really shouldn't be just 1 minute .. maybe 2-4 minutes would be fine.

And yeapp .. Maan is gonna try his level best to cheer up his Geet 😳

Shivz: LOLLLL yeaaa the way you slam the car door going Maaaaaaaaahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! LMAO!

Z

YUP.....i slam the door and grab everything in my hands at the same time cause i don't like to waste time and come back again to the care to get anything else....so i will struggle with everything out of the car and then screamin maahi....and then i open the house door and scream mahi....my grannie is used to it now🤣🤣

Also the tip tip will be about 2-3 mins....not more as it is a show with many more actors will be performing so it won't be long....

but i do not know, but i feel that Pawandeep the original CV who is now part of CB.....has given a lot of importance to Maaneet/Gurti and have given them the hottest rain song....which so far what they have shown is the most boldest sequence ever.....for a reason....yea i feel she did it to get back at the PH of GHSP and the channel....
it is pretty obvious, cause no other couple has been promoted as much as gurti have 😕

so if she wants to she may have them for a longer performance, otherwise it may be 2-3 mins tops thats it
lovetheserial thumbnail
🤣Munni,  I am part of the laughter club here.  All men and very few women.  We laughed a wee bit too much today😆  So thought I would enter the earliest before you girls would come on😆 
So, Z and everyone else any predictions for tomorrow?

what do u think, will geet go to the office with food and what will happen?

or she may not go.....and Maan will come home?

I think she will go, and also i feel that they have planned something upon her arrival...

so lets see what will happen tomorrow i am really curious and excited to see more...and i must say that being excited is a good thing
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Shivz .. yea GurTi got promoted a hell load of times .. did you see how many segments were up !? I was like woahhhhhhhhhhh seems like this isn't part of CB but another thing entirely the way they kept promoting their performance. I just hope the edited version etc is really good and their direction and execution is fantastic so that we can watch .. you know .. angle badal badal ke 😉!

Z