Three Idiots-Vinu aa rahey ho ke nahi? :D - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by -honeydew-

this has to stop ...i cant take this pain anymore ...i am beginning to internalise her pain so much, its impairing my judgement ...
dev wants to repent, this man really wants to repent, and sameer sharma makes it just harder and harder for me to not, not like dev.. earlier i was indifferent, and now i feel for him..
guys i am sorry, but i cant say much today..

i hope maan engages geet in office work as well, so that she has a change of place, may be we will see another angle of office romance now..
how about cranky miss handa now, like the old MSK and the trying to be whacko MSK.. just to make her feel at ease... she would know he wouldnt do it for anyone else, and slowly would try and reconcile..
i still say try.. cos with each passing episode, the pain and the realisation that the baby is gone is sinking in and its becoming harder for me to accept it myself .. really? cant the baby be back? for their sake?
the sweet, touching and emotional hug was comforting, and i am sure it eased her off her pain for a while just to know she is not alone..
but i can sense geets lonliness where she alone knows what she is going through, where she doesnt wish to share whats on her mind since no one else would perhaps understand, they would only sympathise.. and thats the last thing someone wants at a time like this..
thank god for the wonderful family..
thank god for everyone doing their bit, whether it is the office staff or nakul...
arjun makes his presence felt even in a teeny weeny part, wish there was more, wish others allowed them to show more, but the focus is now on geet and understandably so ..
sorry guys ! pardon me for today.. i am turning into a soppy queen and i blame the show for it .. 

wonderful episode, but, i cant handle this pain and gloom for longer... or come to think of it, may be i am so effected, which means its a good thing right? its a job well done !πŸ‘πŸΌ

Nicely put Niha - you are right, painful but beautiful...  beautiful mixture of calm and turmoil depicted brilliantly! I feel what you're feeling... I loved how everyone's coming together to do their bits for the couple. Adi, dadi, annie (I dont know about her), Arjun, Dev, Nakul - so marvellously shown!!! My heart continues to go out for Geet... and more so for Maan. I really thought it would be Maan going in a trance after this mishap and Geet would be stronger and get him out. But this makes sense too. Wonderful take!!!
Originally posted by muniza75

Eh lo Saasu juicewa...

Muniza
eh ka hai Bahuria, kahe juicewa se marna chahti ho mauko? Kahe jaan ki dusman bani padhi ho??😲😲

Tauko yaad nahin, juicewa main kitna acidwa hota hai......mauko acidity ho jawega......kaisi sasuri bahuria hai meri......dhyaan bhi nahin rakhthi oh ka sasu ka😭😭

Ha mauko cahfee chahiyeh....jao lekaar aao, aur yeh mera dusman juicewa ka le jaao mere samnay se.....usko dekh kaar hi mauko acidity ho jati hai chi chi chi

🀣🀣
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago

Vinu get well soon buddy, and come phast phast on the thread...
idiots missing you alot, but quietly waiting...

Geet ki zindagi mein phir lani hai khushi, kya hum sab Maan ke saath hain?

Come on come on, chalo chalo chalooooo......

--------------------------

Today episode was good, first scene was so touchy, Geet was quietly sobbing, and both MaanEet in memories of baby talk....loved how MSK put his head on her, and they both held their hands.....only they can console each other at this moment.....

Adi was cute, all family member and staff trying to make them busy in something, so they will come out with this terrible devastation..The emptiness Geet has, it will not gonna cover soon...She will busy herself in life somewhere, some wasy, but still this emptiness would always there in her till she conceive again....

Dev realizing that what sin he did, but sorry dev you have no place, and sorry no forgiveness for you, you need better punishment....It's not fault that anyone can say better don't do next time, it's a sin....You should have learn now to deal things better way.....There is no way to fill your one mistake with other, better learn from the mistake, and try not to do again.....Hope you will learn your lesson this time and not to even try next time, but what sin you have did, for that better you will be far from your family till your death.....

Thank God Daadi realised that only Maan is mean to Geet, and only he can bring her out from any pain, any sorrow, any terrible state of mind....I seriously don't want Geet to get any sympathy, any kind of feeling for him except that he is the sinner, and he shouldn't be near her.....

Precap - It was interesting, loved the smirk on Maan face...I am thinking how Maan will bring her back in her old self......Episode was good 10/10......

Muniza

Good points Munni re.....

But Dev repenting and SS acting is really touching me... I am just glad he is not turning negative just yet.. I want to see him nice for a while... until he has a really really good reason to get angry and then slowly turn evil. I always wanted that consistency since he was shown repenting since he got back from Canada. Of course, I don't want him to be forgiven, and I want him to get punished severely for everything he's done... but for now seeing his character developed the way it has been, is a treat to watch.. and I am really enjoying it...
Eh lo Saasu, ehri coffee....

Muniza
Originally posted by dtri

Good points Munni re.....

But Dev repenting and SS acting is really touching me... I am just glad he is not turning negative just yet.. I want to see him nice for a while... until he has a really really good reason to get angry and then slowly turn evil. I always wanted that consistency since he was shown repenting since he got back from Canada. Of course, I don't want him to be forgiven, and I want him to get punished severely for everything he's done... but for now seeing his character developed the way it has been, is a treat to watch.. and I am really enjoying it...

I am also enjoying his character, and he has to be there...His presence will bring MaanEet more closer, more passionate, which will turn him negative, but i don't want Geet to be soften with him at all, at any cost lolz....

Muniza

Eh lo Saasu, ehri coffee....

Muniza

haye haye....eh cahfee hai? dil kahe hai? chi chi chi.....dil nahi chahiyeh mauko.....isay wapa le jao🀒

eh dil ko dekhke mujhay mocion sickness ahjati hai🀒🀒🀒

chalo, jao taklia bahuria mauko abh yeh bada dil wala cahfee nahin chahiyeh...

mauko chalo abh gaaaaturad (gatorade) chahiyeh...oh ka haina....mauko electrolytes ki kaami haina....to woh gaaaaturad mujhay chahiyeh....give me jimmy

🀣🀣🀣
Originally posted by lovetheserial

Emily Dickinson said "Hope is the things with feathers ' that perches in the soul".

Fathomless Tears of pain, Painful Hugs of comfort, Very Soft Touch to ease this pain all lost in the river of 'no return' - the game of life is  - quicker the recovery, the greater the store of passionate happiness to rain down on them. πŸ˜›  

Hope chests were traditional gifts from mothers to daughters -  when young women brought home early for delivery and were gifted when the baby was born.  It contained all good things and dreams of domestic bliss.  Geet is carrying a chest full of memories and has locked herself in these memories.  They neither move forward but only gets locked in time.  Not any of her desires can get gratified.  Patience and time are her virtue - she has to wait patiently for her dreams to come true. Dadima's wisdom was an age old wisdom -shopping, and time out to make small happiness come true in her life.  Thrifty shopping, and a full day out to prepare small  things to make for her future marital bliss.  In this waiting, she had to prepare 'symbolically a place for her hopes and dreams'.  She is momentarily giving no place for this future dream, but significantly she has to pack together hope to make this future come true.  Faith is the very first thing she needs to pack in a hope chest. 

Wow Darling Sweetly put!! 

Life batters one, whether rich or poor, public or private.  Maan questioned the fate they were confined to exclaiming why such things happened.  It was a silent hemorrhaging of his soul.  He was going through the dark stormy days where he was feeling very small, very fragile and very frightened.  Everything was shattering to a thousand pieces.  Even though his feelings were very valid, and fears very real, the best description of his fear was "false evidence appearing real".  Maan realized quickly that faith which is locked now needs to be unleashed.  He realized soon enough that dark moments can be overcome by pampering Geet with better ideas of simple pleasures and small indulgences.  He did not lose himself so quickly but recovered himself to small gestures of thoughtfulness for Geet.

And that's what made the magic shing once again in GHSP. The way he is getting a hold of himself slowly and steadily is so close to life and so easy to relate to. Our hearts go out for not only Geet but just as much for Maan and we raise our level of respect one more notch for our MSK. One more feather in MSK character development hat. well done CVs, and well put Al!

A saying goes " I did not lose myself all at once, I rubbed out my face over the years washing away my pain, the same way carvings on stone are worn down by water."

Dadima is the wiser and has taken the hardest task of all to do.  She is teaching both self-nurturing.  She is doing her best to see that Maan and Geet blossom towards the light.  Dadima is teaching them that if they want their life to come together, they have to start treating themselves better, absorbing in lifes daily toil.

I like how sensitively Dadima is handling this although some may beg to differ. I would have hated anyone telling me to go shopping at this moment in my life if I were Geet. But the scene was handled very sensitively and Dadi backed off at the right time! She knows her balancing act very well for the most part (in most situations πŸ˜†)

There lies a mirror  before Dev who finally decided to look at the 'man in the mirror'.  He is now painfully yet compassionately looking at himself in the mirror.  Therefore in doing so, he is seeing the falseness of his own past reality laid bare before him.  His guilt, teaching him in great detail of what the past can consume in the future and how it can leave a trail of destruction in others lives.  So to find answers to the big questions about his soul, he has begun with little answers in reaching out to his family, selflessly.

And that... was heart warming!!!! An evil character, slowly finding himself... A hated character, slowly transitioning towards likeness... But a long way to go!!!

There is a transformative moment in Arjun and Annies life.  Brought on by the kindler of circumstances 😑Mr. Bhai.   Seems a fresh start, and a new chapter is about to be written.  There is a growing confidence in the AA relationship, a trust, a contentment of sorts being drawn in😊.

Let's wait and watch what unfolds next.. hope it's good!

Babaji is making them believe that a leap of faith is required  for a new journey in each of their lives.  All the old friends are being used to create momentum in their lives.  One loving source, a sower of dreams, their babaji who once created a journey of hope for Maan and Geet, is using the inner family and the outer family who were tied to their lives -  now  making way to new hopes new dreams, new anticipations.

Cheers.

I am also enjoying his character, and he has to be there...His presence will bring MaanEet more closer, more passionate, which will turn him negative, but i don't want Geet to be soften with him at all, at any cost lolz....

Muniza

Sooo true girl!!!! I am just sooo glad that they handled that scene soooo sensitively today.. I really didn't want any face off between Maan and Dev today.. just for today.. it's not the right time.. not yet!! We are all mourning. Even maan is.. he shouldn't be in the mood to get angry right now. So that was very well depicted... Loved how it was handled.
Eh lo saasu, tohko dil de kur pata rahi thi, pur tohko nahin chahiye toh theek hai, yeh lo tohra gaturaaaad...

Muniza
Originally posted by dtri

Sooo true girl!!!! I am just sooo glad that they handled that scene soooo sensitively today.. I really didn't want any face off between Maan and Dev today.. just for today.. it's not the right time.. not yet!! We are all mourning. Even maan is.. he shouldn't be in the mood to get angry right now. So that was very well depicted... Loved how it was handled.

They are handling the show very well right now, and i hope they will continue same in the future as well....

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago