Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Mystery Shiv,  Acjanfeb,

Originally posted by acjanfeb1

@ muniza  thank  you . let us see what is stored  for us .but yes we fans not going to bear this torture.

@lovetheserial (sorry ,don't know your name ) . i want to say you are indeed a great writer. your command on the language is excellent . The idioms you use gives me insight of  circumstances of  protoganist . yes ,you truly said dev is not strong character and always governed by woman in his life . but now also he is governed by dadi .  for doing good dadi is sending dev near maaneet  which may worsen the situation .
ironic acjan isn't it? It was dadi herself whom said to geet to never allow a third person to come between her and maan.....and she herself is pushing the third person in between Maan...

before it was always Maaneet and dev on the other side....

even when Maan found Geet in the outhouse......Dev was never between them...

and today Dev was between them......maan behind Dev and he in front of Maan blocking geet
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daadi whom I see is always hasty to involve Dev in all of the home dealings.  I dont think she is doing any mischief, but rather her enthusiasm to keep the family together.  And so now involving Dev in the most hateful manner possible - as Maans support !

This guy has no spine right now and therefore no himmat to approach Maan.  And Maan will not allow Dev the role nor would he need that role when office staff especially Adi has been given the task of taking care of Maan.

The only factor would have been if Dev in his true repentant style, wanting to reconcile, begins to slowly and steadily come in to Geets presence.  Dont think Geet is weak nor would allow his role in her life.  But life churns the sweetest and more dangerous twists in life.  Geet allowed the presence of Dev before her today.  Of course she was agonizing and everything around was a total blur.  If Daadi in her good sense and style, allows Geet to go to office, that helps the resolution by itself.  Only factor then,  will Dev drive her to office, when the driver is missing ????
Edited by lovetheserial - 13 years ago
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
sorry guys ... way too tired, and my eyes are just droop droop drooping !!!

i think we shall chat in the morning... like today ...gnite ..

Nani..

Al

chandi

Maasi

Mk

Emi

and everyone here...

love always,
Nihu

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@Al wa my sweet halwa- each place is different obviously lolz....where i am, it is considered that lolzzzzzzz........

anywayz join u shortly....hopefully u have not fallen asleep by then...

Nihu gn babes....see u later!!
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yelloooooooooooooooooo Peeps!

I updated my take on Page 2!! :D

How is everyone? Shivz, Munni, Emmz, AL, Nihu, Nagz, Viji, Preeto, Dhwanz, Lavz, Jes, and anyone else here! :)
Z
lovetheserial thumbnail
Honey Nihu, 

Is that study to fill Saasha's shoes 🤣??? All in the family, so to speak😆

I would love her to cover a range of subs but topmost an MBA.  But gosh ! she is only a post 12th grader.  So a Bacalaurrete in Business before a post grad. huh!.  How about hotel management where she could enjoy creating the most sumptuous Punjabi Italian combo.  She could eat and work - she is a punjabi foodie !  Remember the numerous dishes she loves to order !

I would love her being with MSK in the office, at her own job - last was CEO -  for a while before she sets out for a study encouraged by MSK. Huh ???
lovetheserial thumbnail
Nihu,

Good night.  May angels bright kiss you good night.  Sweet dreams.      AL.
lovetheserial thumbnail
😛ZESTER,   HELLO THERE.
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Yelloooo My Halwaaa! <3

Do you guys feel Daadima is going a bit too fast? I mean shopping? Really? They haven't let the poor girl grieve alone before taking their plan in action to make Maaneet distracted with other things in order to become happy again. I didn't like it one bit that she was telling Dev out of all people to do this .. his "Shadow" dialogue has me concerned!

Z
lovetheserial thumbnail
ZZZ,

Time is the best healer right.  And if Geet grieves alone, then that grief can overwhelm her and make her withdrawn and agonize more intensely with tears.  So the plans to distract.  As Daadima herself felt helpless in restoring Geet to some amount of sanity and joy,  Maan is the best bet.  As Shivu mentioned and as we saw in the plan of the day her preparing lunch or carrying lunch for Maan could have us enjoying a scene in the office 'btween Geet and Maan.

Shopping only makes a girls heart light, perhaps its not to buy as much as feel an outing, that can distract.  A drive that can create a setting different from the baby's room she now cries in.  All of us dreamt Maan taking her for a long drive and all, remember for the Honeymoon !😭 Though she said 'shopping in plenty', the connotations were to distract her !  What I got worried was the fact that Dev was listening into the conversation between Dadima and Maan.  And in his repentant mode, that he may take some drastic steps to drive Geet down to Maans office !!  

Yeah, the shadow or strength for Maan - Dev😕  CVs have some plot to hatch in this area thats right now grey.  See all said and done,  Dev has to be punished severely for his misdeeds, but so far the chap is being shown as trying to restore his heart and reconcile his soul to standing right with God and man.  So we need to wait and watch...Everything is happening in quick succession, dont think the CVs will waste time in giving us the storyline and the trail its taking, soon enough.

lovetheserial thumbnail
Well,  time for me to say farewell for the IST night and a really nice day to you American Desi's.  Will get back to the thread  much later.  Wish you guys loads of muaahhh😳

Please have a look at the last page of yesterdays thread, a hot pic JYOTI send !  S E X Y H O T !!❤️