Three Idiots-Vinu aa rahey ho ke nahi? :D

Posted: 13 years ago
Idiots' Tantra Mala

Chamatkar ya Balatkar'idiots ki tantra mala....

We forgot we are Idiots who are supposed to do chamatkar and not balatkaar ...So new improved Tantra Mala includes what is defined as chamakaar and what is defined as balatkaar

Chamatkar:

1. Your POV
2. Symbolism
3. Ripping of promo, precap, episode
4. Deciphering the characters and their characterization.
5. Storyline, plot, future of the story, track or anything that a new character can bring
6. Ideas unique to Idiot Family
7. Songs, Shayari, Verses, Prose that bring newness to the thread related to the family, characters, story or in general entertainment.

Balatkaar:

1. Bashing anyone ' character, actor, member or anyone who has expressed a POV you do not agree with
2. Ripping ' anyone
3. Ignoring ' Anyone

Ikkraar πŸ˜ƒ

Aaaal Izzz Weelll as along as we agree to disagree..
Yaar paancho oongliyan barabar nahi hoti'aur muthi mooh par thodi na maarte hain..use to fight depression, oppression, compression, suppression, impression and enjoy the session

Sanskaar:

1. The first three pages are for analysis ONLY as it gets lost in the pages later on. We have received requests for this. 
2. The chat thread would be the previous day's thread. So feel free to express anything and everything there.
3. Once the reserve of spot is done within say the first hour, the thread is then open for discussion and replies. 
4. Anyone who misses the boat on first three pages to analyse the episode, should send a pm to the opener to index the link so that people find it easy to read your take. 
5. The thread will open at 9:00 pm IST

6.We want maximum people to read the analysis and appreciate the effort and time put into watching the episode several time to bring in nuances.

IDIOTZ PHAMILY VM πŸ˜ƒ

Vrush's Short Story Link

Vinu Ki Nihu - Nautanki Ka Raaz - A Love Story

Road to Vrushful - Wishful Thinking
Edited by -honeydew- - 13 years ago
Index:

My Piya's sesky e-spoilerzz:
Vinu ko Nihu/Nautanki ka bulawa....

Nihu to Vinu:😳

3 idiots waalon ne hum sab ke liye thread banayi thi,

Par humhare health ke dushmano ne iss par lakeere kheenchkar

hum dono ko alag kar dia hai !

main jaanti hoon who log tumhe iss paar nahi aane denge

lekin wo episode jo tumhare yahan se hoke aayi hai

main usey PM banake apne yaadon main basa loongi!☺️

yeh thread jahan par chupkar tum post pada karte ho

main uske page pe, tumhare liye gaane likha karoongi

samjhoongi, tumne mere liye who gaana ga liya πŸ˜›

panchi nadiya pavan ke jhonke

koi sarhad na inhey rokey

sarhade insaano ke liye hai

socho tumne aur maine

kya paaya insaan hoke

Get Well Soon !! and Come back Soon ! The show is doing so well and the thread is running! The greener, brighter days are back again ' family milke yahan show ki khushi baant rahi hai .. ab kami hai toh sirf tumhari '

Come soon Vinu !

this has to stop ...i cant take this pain anymore ...i am beginning to internalise her pain so much, its impairing my judgement ...
dev wants to repent, this man really wants to repent, and sameer sharma makes it just harder and harder for me to not, not like dev.. earlier i was indifferent, and now i feel for him..
guys i am sorry, but i cant say much today..

i hope maan engages geet in office work as well, so that she has a change of place, may be we will see another angle of office romance now..
how about cranky miss handa now, like the old MSK and the trying to be whacko MSK.. just to make her feel at ease... she would know he wouldnt do it for anyone else, and slowly would try and reconcile..
i still say try.. cos with each passing episode, the pain and the realisation that the baby is gone is sinking in and its becoming harder for me to accept it myself .. really? cant the baby be back? for their sake?
the sweet, touching and emotional hug was comforting, and i am sure it eased her off her pain for a while just to know she is not alone..
but i can sense geets lonliness where she alone knows what she is going through, where she doesnt wish to share whats on her mind since no one else would perhaps understand, they would only sympathise.. and thats the last thing someone wants at a time like this..
thank god for the wonderful family..
thank god for everyone doing their bit, whether it is the office staff or nakul...
arjun makes his presence felt even in a teeny weeny part, wish there was more, wish others allowed them to show more, but the focus is now on geet and understandably so ..
sorry guys ! pardon me for today.. i am turning into a soppy queen and i blame the show for it .. 

wonderful episode, but, i cant handle this pain and gloom for longer... or come to think of it, may be i am so effected, which means its a good thing right? its a job well done !πŸ‘πŸΌ
  Chalke palkho ke peeche...
Chalke tanha aansu koi...
Teri yaad jab satayein...
Woh chalke chalka jaye yun hi...

Tum jo nahin tho zindagi ke andhiyare roshan nahin...
Tum jo nahin tho zindagi ke tasveeron mein rang nahin...
Chanda nahin...
suraj nahin...
Jo tu nahin, kuch bhi nahin...
Thodi chandni lutane...
Aana tum yun hi...
Thodi dhup chidak jane...
Aana tum yun hi..
Reserved!!!πŸ˜›

"Geet....maine thumse kaha tha ki har mushil ke aur thumhare beech mei main himmath banke khada rahunga...bas apne himmath pe bharosa rako Geet...humpe bharosa rako"
Maan to b Geet strength...to get her bck onto lyf...bein da source of light....fillin in da dark corridors of her lyf wid love,trust and hope!!!😳

Nihu - lovely post dear!!!...kya gaana chooz kiya hai!!!πŸ˜‰
Vinu mere Jeejuuu - Get well soon n u better cum bck SOON!!!!....
Edited by LavZ - 13 years ago
Dev Babu....tussi bacch ke rehiyo!!!   Warna....KHAIR NAHI!!😑

Vinnuuuuuuuu..Chot toh muje bhi aayi hai..par meine toh apne doston ko chorra toh nahi......where are you???
Edited by --Nargis-- - 13 years ago
Vinu get well soon buddy, and come phast phast on the thread...
idiots missing you alot, but quietly waiting...

Geet ki zindagi mein phir lani hai khushi, kya hum sab Maan ke saath hain?

Come on come on, chalo chalo chalooooo......

--------------------------

Today episode was good, first scene was so touchy, Geet was quietly sobbing, and both MaanEet in memories of baby talk....loved how MSK put his head on her, and they both held their hands.....only they can console each other at this moment.....

Adi was cute, all family member and staff trying to make them busy in something, so they will come out with this terrible devastation..The emptiness Geet has, it will not gonna cover soon...She will busy herself in life somewhere, some wasy, but still this emptiness would always there in her till she conceive again....

Dev realizing that what sin he did, but sorry dev you have no place, and sorry no forgiveness for you, you need better punishment....It's not fault that anyone can say better don't do next time, it's a sin....You should have learn now to deal things better way.....There is no way to fill your one mistake with other, better learn from the mistake, and try not to do again.....Hope you will learn your lesson this time and not to even try next time, but what sin you have did, for that better you will be far from your family till your death.....

Thank God Daadi realised that only Maan is mean to Geet, and only he can bring her out from any pain, any sorrow, any terrible state of mind....I seriously don't want Geet to get any sympathy, any kind of feeling for him except that he is the sinner, and he shouldn't be near her.....

Precap - It was interesting, loved the smirk on Maan face...I am thinking how Maan will bring her back in her old self......Episode was good 10/10......

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago

Emily Dickinson said "Hope is the things with feathers ' that perches in the soul".

Fathomless Tears of pain, Painful Hugs of comfort, Very Soft Touch to ease this pain all lost in the river of 'no return' - the game of life is  - quicker the recovery, the greater the store of passionate happiness to rain down on them. πŸ˜›  

Hope chests were traditional gifts from mothers to daughters -  when young women brought home early for delivery and were gifted when the baby was born.  It contained all good things and dreams of domestic bliss.  Geet is carrying a chest full of memories and has locked herself in these memories.  They neither move forward but only gets locked in time.  Not any of her desires can get gratified.  Patience and time are her virtue - she has to wait patiently for her dreams to come true. Dadima's wisdom was an age old wisdom -shopping, and time out to make small happiness come true in her life.  Thrifty shopping, and a full day out to prepare small  things to make for her future marital bliss.  In this waiting, she had to prepare 'symbolically a place for her hopes and dreams'.  She is momentarily giving no place for this future dream, but significantly she has to pack together hope to make this future come true.  Faith is the very first thing she needs to pack in a hope chest. 

Life batters one, whether rich or poor, public or private.  Maan questioned the fate they were confined to exclaiming why such things happened.  It was a silent hemorrhaging of his soul.  He was going through the dark stormy days where he was feeling very small, very fragile and very frightened.  Everything was shattering to a thousand pieces.  Even though his feelings were very valid, and fears very real, the best description of his fear was "false evidence appearing real".  Maan realized quickly that faith which is locked now needs to be unleashed.  He realized soon enough that dark moments can be overcome by pampering Geet with better ideas of simple pleasures and small indulgences.  He did not lose himself so quickly but recovered himself to small gestures of thoughtfulness for Geet.

A saying goes " I did not lose myself all at once, I rubbed out my face over the years washing away my pain, the same way carvings on stone are worn down by water."

Dadima is the wiser and has taken the hardest task of all to do.  She is teaching both self-nurturing.  She is doing her best to see that Maan and Geet blossom towards the light.  Dadima is teaching them that if they want their life to come together, they have to start treating themselves better, absorbing in lifes daily toil.

There lies a mirror  before Dev who finally decided to look at the 'man in the mirror'.  He is now painfully yet compassionately looking at himself in the mirror.  Therefore in doing so, he is seeing the falseness of his own past reality laid bare before him.  His guilt, teaching him in great detail of what the past can consume in the future and how it can leave a trail of destruction in others lives.  So to find answers to the big questions about his soul, he has begun with little answers in reaching out to his family, selflessly.

There is a transformative moment in Arjun and Annies life.  Brought on by the kindler of circumstances 😑Mr. Bhai.   Seems a fresh start, and a new chapter is about to be written.  There is a growing confidence in the AA relationship, a trust, a contentment of sorts being drawn in😊.

Babaji is making them believe that a leap of faith is required  for a new journey in each of their lives.  All the old friends are being used to create momentum in their lives.  One loving source, a sower of dreams, their babaji who once created a journey of hope for Maan and Geet, is using the inner family and the outer family who were tied to their lives -  now  making way to new hopes new dreams, new anticipations.

Cheers.
Edited by lovetheserial - 13 years ago
Aray eh kaha agaye hum? Eh ka hai? Oh ha....eh idiotswa threadwa....oh ka haina......hum budhay hogaye hai..... (screams) Bahuria paaani la🀣🀣🀣

Episode was another heartwrenching one. I loved the first maaneet part where Geet is cryin her heart out....and maan still surpressing his feelings and looks lost thinkin whether all of this has happened really took place or is it another dream.
He was soo lost that he didn't notice geet cryin her heart out in silence.....but then finally got out of his reverie and i LOVED the way he put his face on her cheek and both together had a little moment understandin each others pain....and i loved how they both held each other's hands.

Gosh i am still not over that bed hug from yesterday it gave me shivers when they did.

This one too, and i loved it. 😳😳😳

U guys, this show is showing a difference between the pain of a man and a woman. I kind of feel bad for the man. Woman can express their hearts out and show how they feel, but the man for the sake of the woman they love sooo dearly cannot and wince in pain even a wee bit. Why is there such a huge difference between men and women? Why can't men express just as openly as us? However, the real fact is that do that do it on purpose?

Here I feel that Geet is taking out her feelings and is sharing her pain by crying, by not leaving her room showing that she is in grief that she is hurting.
Maan ka kya? He can't even show that he is hurting, that he has broken, that he has lost! Yes, he has lost; for the first time ever Geet has asked him to get her something and he CAN'T! The look of loss is clearly evident in his eyes. He was sitting with his head bowed yesterday when he was weeping alone and then had broken completely like a baby into his dadi's arms. Dadi was cradling him if anyone noticed.😭

Again today, in his office he is crying, tears are streaming down from his cheeks in his OFFICE! Maan Singh Khurana is a broken Man! Yes, THE Maan Singh Khurana whom never showed any emotion, even today with his back turned had showed his grief to Adi. Adi too felt his boss's pain and was cryin silently. Both men wipe their faces and try to make it seem like everything is normal. Adi is hurt but is smiling......Maan is hurt, but smiling.
Both men here are shown doing the same thing hiding their feelings. So it is sooo clear that men hide their true feelings for a reason such as Maan's. He has to stand as a pillar for Geet. This is a lesson learned for all women today......apnay gham main itna bhi na khojao....ke saamnay wale ka dard aapko dekhai na de. Geet is hurt no doubt, but she is not seeing that Maan to is  hurt and is burning.
I feel that they both should comfort each other.....

I feel Geet's pain and want to cry with her, but why do I want to cry with maan more? The reason is because Geet is easily expressing her pain by crying; however, Maan is holding his pain for the sake of Geet so that he can handle her. If he cries and breaks down in front of her, how will she handle herself?

My question still...why are women allowed to express and it looks normal in society, but when men express and cry it is not accepted in society?

One more thing, why do i shudder when Dev said that he will be Maan's shadow?

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
Res~

I gotta cook and clean today so I shall drop in later than usual :)!

And Remember Idiots .. we gotta keep voting for Maaneet/GurTi on Wassup's 14th episode .. in the comment box keep voting for Maaneet every 1/2 hour .. @ this link:

So go to the comment box under the video and write that u vote Maaneet for Best Jodi! Halla Bol!

Hello Shello Idiotsssssssssssss // πŸ€—

How are my lovelies doing today? πŸ˜ƒ

CRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP ! I wrote a whole freaking long take and it got erased. CURSE YOU INTERNET CONNECTIONS!! 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

Ok in summary:

I loved the first scene .. it showed the way a couple would normally grieve and it was tres beautiful 😳 Loved the linking of the fingers and Maan placing his cheek against Geet's.

What didn't gel with me:

1) Daadima taking things too fast .. not letting Maaneet grieve together for the loss of THEIR child ... while Kamina Dev is allowed to roam around and beside Geet as much as he'd like it! 😑 I mean Maan was crying in his office for cryin out loud! The man should be allowed to be with his wife in her times of need. Seriously Daadi got on my nerves. I understand her wanting Maaneet to be happy .. but it hasn't even been a week yet! Sheesh!

Ok AdiMaan scene LOVED IT! It brought a light-hearted atmosphere from the past couple of days and it showed the sweetheart friend Adi is to Maan. He understands his Maan Sir's pain the most .. it was so sad seeing him look at his boss cry like that all alone in his office and then him wiping his tears.  But I love Adi .. he should be allowed more screen space than Chiknarjun/Bobble-Head Annie/NaaginNitya/GujjarJoker combined! Either make Annie tell Arjun about NT or get them the hell out of there.. no seriously NAAS track doesn't exist for me!!

Liked that Geet gave no attention to Dev -- he doesn't deserve her attention. Maan's self thought about "Apni Geet Ko Aise Nahi Dekh Sakta"  .. My Poor Baby! I know you'll do something sweeeet for Geet in the upcoming days. But bottom line is Maaneet need to be together!! Always! Geet will never heal if Maan is always being sent away from her to office.

Anyways... it was a gloomy episode but I liked the progression. One thing that would turn out if Dev kept coming near is either Maan thrashing him .. or Dev getting the perfect opportunities to play his game .. slow and steady. 😈 

Daadima needs to slow herself down .. and let Maaneet be with each other! Maan and Geet can't be devastated and then be kept apart from each other. They are grieving for the same loss here.

NAAS TRACK NEEDS TO END. So far I haven't seen anything remotely close to Maaneet's storyline when it comes to these baffoons. In all honesty .. I'd rather see Adi breakdancing than watch these 4 caricatures! 😑

That's all from me! LOVED THE HUG AT THE BEGINNING! BEST SCENE FOR TODAY. I wanna give both Maan and Geet a hug!!  πŸ˜³ They are sooo broken right now hayee. But we are soon to get the track with the passionate song! 😳 Waiting for that.

Alrighty, bak bak over -- I swear my take was way better than this before my stupid laptop froze!! 😑

Comment karo na πŸ˜ƒ

Love,

Z

<3
Edited by Mk.Gh - 13 years ago