Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den: Daadi ne kiya Maneet ko juda (Page 2)

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnjanjalireddyy84sihuNorstar--ANGEL--SweetSammyGeekgodpavsjyoti06-Priti11-Meetu_Anumysterygurl1427shalisun29mysteriousmilli

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
res
------
Gawsh Daadi grrr as I said yesterday being the most eldest one I don't see her as the wise one..what was she even thinkin?Stern Smile
She is bak to her Kamini side..Sending Maan away to office wen geet needs him da Most and then send dev to loiter around geet..Angry
Sangrammm Bhai..I wanna geet Engleesh Lessonss from himROFL

Daadi is opening gates for deva to cum to geet after kickin maan out...she is komolika's amma...

awww I love my AdiMaan..Tere Mast Mast do nain mere dil ka le gaye chain..Naino Mein Ansoo Mujhe kar gaye Bechain...Adi was crying tooo Haiyeeee....

Ughhh Why did YIH take KC...I don't lyk da new KC sets..Angry

Edited by Cute_Ash - 15 March 2011 at 12:34pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84--ANGEL--SweetSammyGeekgodpavsjyoti06-Priti11-shali

spshastr IF-Sizzlerz
spshastr
spshastr

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged

I HATE DAADI HAANAngry

She is separating Maneet..and Maan is blindly listening to her.. i loved how Geet put her in her placeAngry
Devaa is guilty.. Dead

MAAN dont listen to that old lady... just take care of Geet

Edited by spshastr - 15 March 2011 at 10:33am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84--ANGEL--SweetSammymaansaGeekgodpavs-pixie-jyoti06swan20-Priti11-shali

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Who needs a villain when daadi is around? Angry

Daadi is not letting Dev turn negative. He cannot even take advantage of the situations at work. Daadi has taken care of it by sending Maan to work.

Daadi is the true villian - She is separating Maaneet and not even giving us a negative deva Disapprove

Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 15 March 2011 at 10:35am

Norstaranjalireddyy84--ANGEL--SweetSammyserialwatcher16Geekgodpavs-pixie-jyoti06swan20-Priti11-

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Questions to ponder March 15, 2011
  • How many times has Dev given Maaneet khush rehne ki Dua?
  • Is the show rebooting again- will we get office track in brand (new) avataar, yet again?
  • Why did Dadi reject Maan's bereavement leave while she approved Dev's <Dev was allowed to stay at home and stalk his SIL, eavesdrop on Dadi's phone calls while Maan had to go to office>?
  • Why did Romeo complain to Arjun? Why not Maan or Dev? or did Annie tie Rakhi to Arjun while I wasn't looking?

Edited by -pixie- - 15 March 2011 at 10:35am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84springs--ANGEL--SweetSammyserialwatcher16maansaGeekgodpavsAntaresjyoti06swan20-Priti11-shaliSoapoperasrfun

Anvi2009 IF-Dazzler
Anvi2009
Anvi2009

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Who needs a villian in a show when you have a dadi like this. Dev can pretend to be a saint and still get his work done, thanks to this dadi. 

Why is she ordering around and telling MSK what to do and what not to do. Let him handle his own wife na. Its their child they have lost. Let them be together in their grief. Why is Dadi interfering so much. 

Maan can take geet out for a walk, have lunch with her, talk to her, argue with her mockingly to get her back to normal. He can call Adi/pinky from office to cheer Geet up. Maan can handle his Geet, why is dadi advising him what to do. Angry

Norstaranjalireddyy84--ANGEL--SweetSammyGeekgodpavs-pixie-jyoti06swan20-Priti11-shali

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Dadi wants MSK to work and sends him away.....and she says only he can help Geet.......Dadi has Alzheimers..D'oh

Isn't Dev fit and fine, why can't he look after office affairs....Maan can stay home , look after his wife.....Here  the situation is just the opposite.....Thanks to Pendulum dadiAngry

Maneet really need to move back to outhouse.....Let Dev stay with Daadi.....God what an insensitive, interfering....old hagCensored

Dadi has proven to be the biggest antagonist of GHSP....

P:S In the Precap......Dev is standing behind Dadi listening in to the convo in bg......Is this a foreshadowing Evil Smile....Will he use Dadi as his puppet?....(Only if Dadi gives him a chance to turn negative Confused)

Edited by kadydeep - 15 March 2011 at 10:43am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Norstaranjalireddyy84swaram--ANGEL--SweetSammyserialwatcher16pavs-pixie-Geekgodjyoti06swan20-Priti11-shaliSoapoperasrfunRageOfAnAngel

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged

it seems anju mahendroo threatened to quit if  her  screentime is not increased  hence the whole episode  for sometime has loads of dadi.......ROFL..zaroorat ho na ho she is there............i hate her vishesh tippani to maan...jab kaam par bhejna tha tab nahi bheja now that his wife needs him she is sending him to work...........

Edited by sun29 - 15 March 2011 at 10:38am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

swaramanjalireddyy84-Deepzz---ANGEL--ArwenishSweetSammyserialwatcher16maansaGeekgodpavs-pixie-Antarespanchjun5jyoti06swan20-Priti11-Meetu_AnushaliSoapoperasrfunRageOfAnAngelpreetgurti

Go to top