Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den: Daadi ne kiya Maneet ko juda (Page 17)

-Divine- IF-Rockerz
-Divine-
-Divine-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
i dont know but am not so excited for any ehem ehem

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84-Deepzz-pavsGeekgodSweetSammyjyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

@All:Just chillBig smileBig smile

Dadi is nagging...her ideas r dumb...Agree...but if we take out general Dada-Dadi's case here in real life..they too will behave in similar manner in such situation...see what happens when a person grows old ,he or she starts to become more and more insecure of their importance in the house and then they try to dictate their terms....Dadi too is suffering from similar problem here...She wants to keep her control over MSK always because she knows that only then her aankhon ka taara Dev can stay in this house without any issues....Evil Smile...

Yes Dadi is quick to blame Maan-Geet for the loss of thier baby in yesterday's episode but today when Dev says that he is responsible for it,Dadi's defence comes quickly saying its the circumstances...Thats what Opti pointed out...ever wondered whyEvil Smile....

Edited by jyoti06 - 15 March 2011 at 11:31am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84-Deepzz-pavs-Divine-GeekgodSweetSammyRageOfAnAngel49erFanpop77sun29

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

my analysis for today Big smile

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal,
love leaves a memory no one can steal. 
~From a headstone in Ireland

Brilliant episode. Hats off to all the actors involved minus the sukhdoo Don Dead

They showed Nakul Day Dreaming ......hai mera Nakool Day Dreaming .....kitna pyaara lag raha tha background mein cooking karthe huye Day Dreaming

Romeo was hilarious as usual. Ira was OK and Arjun was decent. NE was passable.

Samir Sharma was awesome in all the scenes - whether it was the one where he was comforting Geet or the one where he breaks down in front of his grandmother. It is clear that Geet still does not like him and Maan gives two hoots about him. But Dev still cares about his brother and about Geet and is repenting for his misdeeds. He is clearly positive at this moment. Will he turn negative - only time will tell. The transformation should not happen overnight. It should be slow. He is keeping us guessing with his expressions and I love that.

Daadima is trying her best as an elder to help both Maan and Geet. She knows both of them are suffering. It is easier for her to deal with Maan by sending him to work to keep him occupied. The question is what to do with Geet? She is trying her best to get her out of the room and keep her occupied. I think a change of place would do Geet good. She should start going to work. This will divert her attention and Maan can also keep an eye on her.

Adi was gold today. I loved the scene where he wiped his own tears before going in to the room. He is determined to help Maan and Geet overcome their grief. He genuinely cares for both of them as evidenced by his pain. He is their true friend. He will stand by them through thick and thin.

GC and DD do I need to even say anything? They were beyond awesome as the couple mourning the loss of their child. Maan is dealing with his own loss and trying to help Geet overcome it. Very frequently when a mother loses her child, people tend to concentrate on her loss and forget about the father. I am glad they are showing both sides here. Thumbs Up

Geet will come out of her depression when she is ready. She needs to mourn the loss before she can begin to heal and daadi needs to recognize that though her intentions are honorable. Geet will not respond to anyone else except maybe Maan because she understands that Maan is suffering too. She told daadi off today because he is not ready yet. She needs time to come to grips with the situation and let us not forget "Time is the greatest healer of them all."

While grief is fresh, every attempt to divert only irritates.  You must wait till it be digested, and then amusement will dissipate the remains of it.  ~Samuel Johnson

So Maan will have to bide his time. Geet may rebuff his first few attempts but if he keeps at it he will break through the grief and then the healing can begin. Please develop this properly and please do not make a mess of this like the pregnancy track. I hope you will treat this with the delicacy and dignity that it deserves. Will Maan succeed in getting through to Geet? Absolutely. His love for her and her love for him will triumph in the end. Big smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84-Deepzz--RD-pavsTSharanGeekgodSweetSammyjyoti06swan2049erFanpop77

-Divine- IF-Rockerz
-Divine-
-Divine-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
@jyoti

coz Dev is real pota I think Angry

anjalireddyy84GeekgodSweetSammymi7chimesjyoti0649erFan

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
@Jyoti: When did Daadi blamed Maaneet for the loss of the baby? Shocked, before Maan arrived I remember she was scared that Maan might be angry that they didn't took care of Geet one day on his absence.....

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

aksnanjalireddyy84GeekgodSweetSammypavsjyoti06swan20

Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
@Zee......Hug....you have done so much Aheem aheem  since I have known you, I feel I should give you some cough drops now, just so that it eases your throatLOL

But irrespective of what your sources say, logically speaking if a lady looses her baby she will not be in any mood for your aheem aheem, correct me if 'm wrong devilsConfused

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84-Deepzz-mi7chimespavsSweetSammyjyoti06swan20palluluvsmaanRageOfAnAngelsun29SecretKhabri420

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
@Bubba: I don't mean eheem eheem in this way, eheem eheem is not only like this, hehe........

anjalireddyy84GeekgodSweetSammymi7chimesjyoti06sun29

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
@Jhan:Aaj hum minority mein hai who thuoght the episode was goodLOL...toh aa ja gale lag jaaHugLOL...About Dadi I understand she wants to get Geet out of depression but I feel she should not interfere too much in Maaneet's life right nowErmm...let Maan himself get Geet out of her depression since today even Dadi realsied that its only MSK whose magic can work on GeetEmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84Geekgodswan20liv2laughsun29

Go to top