Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den: Daadi ne kiya Maneet ko juda (Page 118)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by killerkinrul

2Jyoti hasratein was a bench mark show She was doing her studies but left and married to professor but ltr how she take care of everything and become strong bussiness woman was the idea there At that time Zee tv shows were the trend setter in every sense
and i loved hasratein aswell
Yeah I know...that show was a classicEmbarrassed...actually the main theme of that show was to convince the viewers about the other side of a extra marital affair..a woman's need and all that..they started the story with Savi's mother and then Savi too took the same path....but throughout that girl's journey,they made sure to show her ambitious and the fact that she never gives up in life or limits herself to cooking in kitchen ..when her first hubby made her a housewife,she went out of her way to prove herself...many had not taken her character in right sense because of the affair she had with her boss..but she actually projected today's woman in the true sense who had the courage to take her life's decisions and stick to it without thinking much about what opinion the society forms for her

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84serialwatcher16panchjun5Meetu_Anupreetgurtisun29

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
@Anu
yup they played edit game at night and left nthing for us how could they do this to us
Not fair Jyoti

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84latekatejyoti06sun29

Arwenish IF-Dazzler
Arwenish
Arwenish

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
At all bye for now.......... HugHugme going to watch a movie now......... Enjoy singing songs and predicting future scnarios for GHSP...........

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84jyoti06sun29

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
@Gouri:But MJHT ka main USP was college...and here Geet ka main USP is Maaneet romance....if Geet starts going to college,then CVs will hv to take even MSK to college as a lecturer mayb like how they did in MJHTROFL...then again we will say this is OTT...somewhere right now the college track will not gel properlyErmm...instead Geet can take private tutions mayb from MSK himselfLOLEmbarrassed...

@Preet:But that track din't work in Saarthi...what was that girl's name...Bhoomi ..right ??Tongue...Well I used to update for that show on IF...it was partially based on Mahabharat naROFL,,..but after Karan grover decided to quit the show,it went downhill with Arjun's deathOuch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84serialwatcher16panchjun5sun29preetgurti

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged

@usha...earlier a show was the writer's vision ...today the show is only abt pleasing the trp crowd.............

Sanjanareddy84serialwatcher16panchjun5jyoti06

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
@Jyoti Hasratein came at that time when society was not accept all this now itself they dont but at that time it was more offensive and i know that time it was rage how she could do this but it was not at all about her extra martial affair it was about her own what she wants how she wants thats it and ppl only see wron picture there i still like that show for characterisation and story

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84panchjun5serialwatcher16jyoti06sun29

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
@Arwenish:Apart from other duties which I do ,writing is the only thing which is not part of my duty but I do it for my own pleasure...so I need to keep myself charged for other duties and for that I  need to writeLOLEmbarrassed

Sanjanareddy84latekateserialwatcher16panchjun5

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged

@jyo..the channel and the PH took a huge risk with hasratein ..........and even thugh there was loud public outcry ..they still stuck to hte theme and did not deter............you need courage to make ur self heard amongst crowd..................

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84-Deepzz-serialwatcher16panchjun5jyoti06preetgurti

Go to top