Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den: Daadi ne kiya Maneet ko juda (Page 113)

Arwenish IF-Dazzler
Arwenish
Arwenish

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=serialwatcher16]
@ arwenish, that was a nice one

exactly that song is beautifull............. but really sad........... makes me feel numb though.........Unhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84serialwatcher16

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
@Sunn heyyyyyy
today sun so late awwww we misses the bright sun shine alot

Sanjanareddy84sun29

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged

bole re papeeharaa, papeeharaa neet ghan barase, neet man pyaasaa neet man pyaasaa, neet man tarase

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84serialwatcher16Meetu_Anupreetgurtisun29

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Aaja re main tu kabse khadi is paar
ke ankhiya takh gayi pank nihaar
aaja re reeeeeee

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

@preet..i missed all of you too...............

@deeps.....awww guddi..........Day Dreaming....loved the movie

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84-Deepzz-serialwatcher16preetgurti

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Sorry everyone..yesterday I couldn't write my take because of sudden office workOuch..and so I had deleted my post because I was not sure whether I could do it today or notOuch...but since I got some time on hand finally...so doing my take todayEmbarrassed

Yesterday's Episode was good in terms of story development but mayb not as fantastic as the last two episodes...but still the episode gives a scope for lots of predictions and debates over Dadi's decisions and Dev's character which made the episode interestingSmile

First scene was the best in yesterday's episode as it beautifully depicted the pain and emotions of two lead protagonists in a very subtle mannerThumbs Up;Loved the way MSK rests his head over her cheeks and tries to feel her pain and then comfort her with his physical intimacyEmbarrassed;This was by far the closest they both hv got on the bed post-marriage and when a husband-wife in real life goes through such trauma ,its only their closeness both physically and mentally ,which can wipe out all their sorrowsEmbarrassed;Right now they don't need a third person to help them come out of their  depression ,they only need each other's emotional and physical support to heal their wounds and start a new life together and this is what Dadi or other family members need to understandSmile...

DD was excellent yesterday in showing her pain in the baby room where she is holding the doll in her hand and is lying there like a dead soulCryCry...In that scene I saw determination in MSK's eyes when he holds her hand and tells to himself that he cannot see his Geet in this condition,he will get her out of this depression by any meansThumbs Up

After this  scene,whatever followed in the morning ,we might not like it because majority thought too much interference came from Dadi's side when MSK should hv been there with GeetErmm;But one good thing about the episode was that we saw Dadi eventually herself realising  that she made a mistake by sending away MSK when right now only MSK can get Geet out of depressionThumbs Up

Dadi is nagging...her ideas of sending MSK to office and taking Geet out for shopping dumb...AgreeLOL...but if we take out general Dada-Dadi's cases here in real life..then we will see that they too will behave in similar manner in such situation...see what happens when a person grows old ,he or she starts to become more and more insecure of their importance in the house and then they try to dictate their terms....Dadi too is suffering from similar problem here...She wants to keep her control over MSK always because she knows that only then her aankhon ka taara Dev can stay in this house without any issues....Evil Smile...

Yes Dadi is quick to indirectly blame Maan-Geet for the loss of their baby in Monday's episode(her dialogue there was "hum sabke gunahon ka nateeja hai yeh" and when she said hum I m considering it as "we" which includes even Maan-Geet because she din't exactly specify for whom "Hum" was used) but today when Dev says that he is responsible for it,Dadi's defence comes quickly saying its the circumstancesConfused...I m not saying she was targetting Maaneet deliberately to make them feel guilty....but sometimes from your dialogues u can make out whether a particular person is more close to ABC  or XYZ...here she gave two different justifications to two different person for the same question...out of the two justifications,the one which she gave to Dev in yesterday's episode looks more clear and can give relief to Dev...but the justification which she gave to Geet on monday's episode can raise further guilt in her mind if she takes it in wrong way like I took it after listening to the dialogueErmm .. Its not the first time when Dadi hv given two different justification to two different people for the same question...this has been happening right from the day Dev made a comeback and we hv been discussing this about how Dadi is manipulating  everyone with her words just to make sure Dev stays in KM...if u see earlier Dadi told  Geet that Dev saved your suhaag...that was sort of emotional atyaachar on Geet by DadiOuch....she even told MSK that u r a good husband and u will b a good father..but now its time to show u r a good brother too...again thats manipulation of dialogues to get Dev in Khurana constructions as well.,...and then comes this dialogue today...So thats why I hv my doubts on Dadi still intactLOLTongue

Here the question also arises on Dadi's character that why does she always look a bit partial towards DevErmm...When Dadi saw that MSK is not going to office ,she was quick to send him to office with an excuse that things should go normally ...only then Geet can b out of her depression,...My question is why she forced MSK to go to office at this time ??Is it not selfishness somewhere ??Is it not because she doesn't want KC to suffer any loss because of MSK staying at home ??...So somewhere she might b using MSK ka service to keep Khurana Business intact but all her love r only overflowing for DevOuch..even now Dadi's idea is to send Geet to office with tiffin box but she doesn't want MSK to leave office and come back homeWink.....

One thing I would like to tell the CVs is that  Geet's character should not b just limited to cooking in kitchen or taking tiffin boxes to the office...I mean is that what Dadi feels normal for Geet to do at this point of time when she suggests this idea to MSK on phone ??Ouch..but if this so called Dadi's idea results in something nice like Geet landing up in office with the lunch box but then she wants to get involved in some work in the office..then its fineErmm ;I just hope the whole purpose of Dadi's interference in yesterday's episode results in Geet landing up in Khurana Constructions not just to give lunch-box to MSK but to start working there as wellSmile;If this happens,then Dadi's interference or her idea to send Geet to KC with lunch-box for MSK will make perfect senseApprove;I just hope MSK himself makes Geet work with him in the officeEmbarrassed;Then we can see MSK along with Adi and co trying to cheer up Geet and then not only the office flavour will come back in the show but we will also see Geet getting back to work and not just limiting herself as a typical housewifeSmile...

I loved Adi-Maan scene todayEmbarrassed.... Adi too showed his pain for MSK-Geet beautifully with his tears...his grief looked very naturalThumbs Up

MSK does not want to show his tears or pain to anyone ,so he was seen feeling the pain alone in his cabin and that silent acting was flawlessly enacted by GC in this sceneClapClap

Last but not the least I actually liked the episode from a story POV since CVs r trying to develop Dev's character here...its obvious that a simple sorry coming from Dev cannot wash away his sinsAngry..nope neverApprove....but somewhere that sorry and his emotional outburst in front of Geet and Dadi   is confusing the viewers here about the character's intentions and we r reacting to itEvil Smile ...so its upto the CVs now how they further take this Dev's track and turn him into evil eventually....My only issue today was Dadi's too much interference in Maaneet's life/...At this point of time Maaneet should spend more time together in alone rather than a third party coming and telling them what to do...I remember Dadi herself told once to Geet that if there is any issue ,then they should both try to solve it without letting any third party interfere between them and today I see Dadi ordering MSK to go to office leaving Geet alone at this point of time and then suggesting Dev and Annie to help Maaneet come out of their depressionConfused ....But anyways towards the end Dadi realised that only MSK is the medicine for Geet  ...so good for her and the viewersWinkLOL...But I liked the scene between Dev-Geet yesterday because that makes the story quite unpredictable since nobody had any clue about which way Dev is going...positive or negative...even MSK looked confused with Dev yesterdayWinkLOL...But eventually he needs to become negative here or else story will hv no real dimention other than Maaneet romanceSmile...Since baby is out of the picture now,Dev ka character going negative should b the key element from a story POVTongue...How and why will he become negative is not my concern...its for the CVs to think and implement itBig smile...

Will ignore analysing AA-Track because it still hv no head or tailStern Smile...but yes Babuy Gujjar is entertainingLOL

My Episode Rating:8/10:The episode for last few days hv a proper connection if we ignore the 2 mins of AA-Track which still doesn't make any senseLOL;We mayb angry with Dadi's antics yesterday or we mayb confused with Dev's saintly act yesterday but thats what makes the story gripping and unpredictableBig smile....

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84latekateshivangi783-Deepzz-Arwenishserialwatcher16-sumaiya-mehraanMeetu_Anuvivacious_gurlpreetgurtisun29

serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged

Hi sun Hug

nice to see you. have come after 2 days here. deeps and preet were singing songs and i was reminded of you and medha. How many afternoons both of you ahve entertained me while i was working.

Anyway I also might leave any moment without a bye. hope your power stays for some timeThumbs Up

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84-Deepzz-jyoti06preetgurtisun29

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Piya baawariii...piya baawariii

pi kaha pi kaha...bole bole bole reee

Sanjanareddy84preetgurti

Go to top