Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den: Daadi ne kiya Maneet ko juda (Page 109)

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged

Bhawre ki gunjan hai mera dil

kabse sambhale rakha hai dil
tere liye tere liye

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84-Deepzz-serialwatcher16

vivacious_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
vivacious_gurl
vivacious_gurl

@Opti - what else can i say?? Dev was allowed to stay in outhouse by Maan till he becomes fit...but look at it, daadi made him employ dev at one of his offices..... now dev freely roams around the whole mansion..... keeps coming infront of geet...
if i remember correctly, the outhouse also has a kitchen then y did dev have to come to the mansion's kitchen to take water?? (the day when geet was searching methi)
Baby room is next to Maneet's room, y is dev loitering around there???
if not for daadi, dev cudnt hv got access into the house.....
Dev was crying a bit and daadi was so concerned .... here maan and geet have suffered such a huge loss and she seems to be indifferent...or rather wanting to separate them.... she doesnt want to even give them an opportunity to share their pain..... sharing pain will help get them out of sorrow...but she doesnt want that.... meaning she wants them in pain....asks dev to be a support to maan.... god... that woman... maan hates the sight of dev and hates it when dev is anywhere near geet.... so effectively she wants dev to haunt maan and geet.... increasing their pain further.....

Maan is forced to go to office when daadi knows only maan can help geet and vice a versa.... n here the rapist sperm donor who is suppossed to be working out of gurgaon office, is at home...resting....

how much ever maan tries to keep dev away from the house, daadi makes an effort to keep him in the house.....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84-Deepzz-Arwenishserialwatcher16Meetu_Anupreetgurti

serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

@ preet, deeps

usually it is sun and medha who do the singing of songs and today both of you have taken over.
Thumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84-Deepzz-vivacious_gurlpreetgurti

Arwenish IF-Dazzler
Arwenish
Arwenish

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Hello devilsssssssssssss............HugHug

So what are you  discussing now?????????

I heard this song on tv today and am feeling really sad and thinking about Geet and her pain and her grief and her helplessness.........CryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meetu_Anu

@Opti

Here MSK is trying to divert Geet's attention from the loss she had..........

If he now says Geet i now need ur help at work...........I feel it will be as insensitive as Dadi's shopping....she has just gone through Hell now........but if MSK has any problem she will come out of the shell..........i know MSK being hungry is not great IDEA...but yes..this can move geet a\a little in situation like this

If I remember right, the last time he used this ploy, she gave him the number of a restaurant. So I dont think this is anything to move her. I dont think you can equate shopping with asking her help at work.  Asking her help at work would make her seem important not useless. Shopping would only make the entire tragedy seem frivolous because one associates shopping with fun and frolic.

Also i feel after marriage Geet has become a normal Typical wife...enjoying her husbands status and his LOVE........
working or not working depends on a woman after marriage na........here MSK is billionaire.....so she is happy being a sweet house wife........

I dont think any normal typical wife will behave the way Geet did post marriage. She was anything but sweet. She was constantly nagging him. Tell me how many cut off client's call or drag him half way through his work?  That made Geet plain irritating to me. They are following the same line.  All said and done Geet may have worked out of compulsion before marriage but she soon started taking pride in her work. Every time she got praised she was happy. She longed to get praises from Maan too and when he did her happiness was genuine.  Having shown such a woman, I cant stand her portrayal as a nagging wife. I hope  at least one good thing comes out of the MC and Geet either resumes work or re-starts her education. 

So going by this.......... at the moment a file or Client might not be of much help......
yes..once Geet is completely fine...and normal..she can than think which way she would want to go now....she she is not at pregnancy risk now......

If Geet is not completely fine, she should not be made to run around trying to find out whether Maan's tiffin has been packed or not.  She should be allowed to recuperate, both physically as well as emotionally .

But yes..I do agree that Geet's character was shown to be too childish after marriage in some situations...............

Edited by Opti - 16 March 2011 at 4:13am

Sanjanareddy84latekateserialwatcher16

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
@Preet

Imagine that song on Maaneet.............Day Dreaming

Yeh haseen waadiya ye khula asmaan
Aa gaye hum kahan ae mere sajna
in bahron main dil khil gayi

Imagine..MSK takes Geet out to revive her mood....and to get her back smiling ...and in this process ..they come more and more close...Day Dreaming....

Ji karta hai sajanaa...dil mei tumko bitha loonDay Dreaming

Sanjanareddy84serialwatcher16preetgurti

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Gowri, I fully agree with you. Dadi is a more dangerous villian than Dev.  She pretends to help but does the exact opposite. Thanks to her, Maan could not take the breakfast to Geet and Geet has gone hungry.

Edited by Opti - 16 March 2011 at 4:12am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84-Deepzz-serialwatcher16Meetu_Anu

serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
@ gouri

pls do not forget that dev was allowed more time to recoup from his bashup with the goons than maan did after having a BIG accident requiring rooh afza transfusion. So how dong does he need recovering. 

Gurgaon is not far away from dilli. why doesn't he just go. If Bhai doesn't give him a car, then let him take the metro.

Sanjanareddy84latekate-Deepzz-

Go to top