Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Deepzz- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@Opti

The Old Suhasini Dadi had principles...... Anju Dadi seems to be turning Kamini as per her other movie tracks.😕.....
Dadi's character has been butchered to death....She twists all logic according to her wishes and mindset....She doesn't want to see Dev as a sinner even subconsciously....That is why she is overcompensating with the so called goodness she sees in him....
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Anvi2009

Dadi is one of the most insensitive woman I have seen. As a woman, she neither understands the gravity of Dev's crime and the pain Geet went through because of his actions nor does she understand the pain of a mother who just lost her child. Dadi might have given good advices to MaanEet earlier about their relationship, but as a woman, she has failed miserably. 

Perfect. She failed miserably as a woman. I doubt this could be said in any better way. 👏
-Divine- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
am saying if Dadi is coming in between maan and geet, its coz maan is allowing

why cant he take a stand to be with Geet 
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@bubba...........jisne tumhe kia hai madhosh
                          naam uska hothon par lele mere dost,
                          uss seedhi line ko kissi ne banaya trikon
                          ab bata bhi de  hai woh kaun kaun kaun

🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣

chappals and sandals will be welcomed only in pair.......and along with egg do throw tomato ,onion chilli and some cheese too
🤣
🤣
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Man....everyone is cussing Dadi out, dudes, she is old and someone's dadi, plus she is fictional and acts acc. to the script.............what the heck , why am I defending Dadi?😆
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

**Jyoti sprinkles ganga jal on all the frustated devils here who r on Dadi bashing spree**

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

All thand rakho./..and kal ka wait karo😃
-Deepzz- thumbnail
@Geeks.......Exactly....Why are you defending dadi.😡...when you did not even watch the epi.......🤣🤣🤣🤣
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
I feel that CVs got the reaction just what they wanted🤣🤣 Dont they love to tease innocent devils?😳
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
On a slightly less serious note, no one asked Maan how he got the scratch on his forehead that he has been walking around with for the last couple of days. 
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: palluluvsmaan

I feel that CVs got the reaction just what they wanted🤣🤣 Dont they love to tease innocent devils?😳

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Yup yup few things r done deliberately for a fruitful result