Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanjanareddy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@ Sun

aap logo old serilas ke baare mein disc kar rahe hain? tho Sun aap AAROHAN serial deki in Doordarshan i think Pallavi joshi was the lead that story based on Indian Navy like that
Edited by Sanjanareddy84 - 13 years ago
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ sun

was it imtihan with renuka shahane where she gets married to the a guy who is in love with another girl and then she falls in love with her brother in law, salil ankola?

edit

no, it was kora kaagaz

bye preet
Edited by serialwatcher16 - 13 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Opti:See I don't mind a college track ../but the question is will CVs b able to arrange such a track..because then u need a college set,u need few more characters as Geet's college buddies,some professors to show its a college😆...u need to weave a strong college track screenplay making sure it has equal scope for Maaneet romance as well..I mean to say Maaneet romance should not get sidelined with a college track...when baby-talks were going on ,CVs forgot that they r a married couple and so never gave them intimate scenes because of which we saw the outburst among the viewers...I don't want the same to happen in college track...what I m trying to say is CVs r not good handling 2-3 tracks together...but  if Geet works in KC ,then CVs can show romance as well as Geet evolving as a strong business woman....but in college u cannot make MSK go and romance her na🤔...

@Sun:The situation of daily soaps will not change until and unless Public stop contributing to trps for shows like Saathiya...Kismat was suppose to b a hatke show...right ?...check the trps..its not even in top 100...but Saas bin sasural which comes on sony only is in top 100...😆
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Pallu:I know GC is doing nothing there but just moving from down to up😆...but the way he is admiring her body parts and trying to show that he is smelling her from bottom to up ..makes the picture look very sensuous😳😳......

These type of scenes where actors do nothing but only those gestures made it look so sensuous and hot is what u call a good screenplay or vision👍🏼
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@usha..that show was kora kagaaz....a good show..........renuka was brilliant in it.........

@sanjana ..yes i have seen all the shows in doordarshan..........pallavi joshi  and renuka shahane are my all time favorite telly actresses
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Sun

Jaan..wowwwwwww...the actors u mentioned ..were some really powerful actors in industry...the likes of whom we never see today....i guess most of them were theater actors hence powerful.

Today ...lot of scope has been given for fresh faces...........if u know a bit of acting and if u are good looking u are in........

AS for GHSP ..i dont know..but i feel Geet might joing KC to help MSK....but than again ..some GCM's already predicting this are saying it will be old wine in a new bottle...

so i feel for CV's.......if they do something than problem...if they don't do than though problem hi problem 😆

palluluvsmaan thumbnail
I am in love!!!!!!!!!!! I am in love!!!!!!!!!☺️

Pee loon tere neelay neelay nainon se shabnam
Pee loon tere geelay geelay hoto ki sargam
Pee loon hai peenay ka mausam☺️

Pee loon main dheere dheere jalne ka yeh gumm
Pee loon inn gore gore haanthon se hum dum
Pee loon hai peenay ka mausam
☺️ 

sun29 thumbnail

@jyo ..i agree cvs are horrible in handling more than one or two tracks...they will mess it up big time

and yes the viewers are equally responsible but it is very hard to make them change thier taste when for a decade their staple diet has been saas bahu ,kitchen politics and loads of tears
sun29 thumbnail

@pallu🤗..what did your squirrel say??😆...that got you into zee and jyo mode...........😆
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@ jyo, 

i see kismat but it does not have depth. I started reading the book again for joining the gaps.

Saathiya is so regressive
And why do people like pratigya? 😡

I still like SGP, there is some balance. there is no chemistry door dooor tak but it is okay

@ geet
They will not go the college way simply because they don't know how to do it and it requires too much of tight handling, scripting and characterisations. 

Maybe a BBA by correspondence where she has to intern at a real working place for making presentations and she can come back to KC etc .......