Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
@Gouri:But MJHT ka main USP was college...and here Geet ka main USP is Maaneet romance....if Geet starts going to college,then CVs will hv to take even MSK to college as a lecturer mayb like how they did in MJHT๐Ÿคฃ...then again we will say this is OTT...somewhere right now the college track will not gel properly๐Ÿค”...instead Geet can take private tutions mayb from MSK himself๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ...

@Preet:But that track din't work in Saarthi...what was that girl's name...Bhoomi ..right ??๐Ÿ˜›...Well I used to update for that show on IF...it was partially based on Mahabharat na๐Ÿคฃ,,..but after Karan grover decided to quit the show,it went downhill with Arjun's death
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@usha...earlier a show was the writer's vision ...today the show is only abt pleasing the trp crowd.............
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Jyoti Hasratein came at that time when society was not accept all this now itself they dont but at that time it was more offensive and i know that time it was rage how she could do this but it was not at all about her extra martial affair it was about her own what she wants how she wants thats it and ppl only see wron picture there i still like that show for characterisation and story
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Arwenish:Apart from other duties which I do ,writing is the only thing which is not part of my duty but I do it for my own pleasure...so I need to keep myself charged for other duties and for that I  need to write๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@jyo..the channel and the PH took a huge risk with hasratein ..........and even thugh there was loud public outcry ..they still stuck to hte theme and did not deter............you need courage to make ur self heard amongst crowd..................
preetgurti thumbnail
@Jyoti yaa you are right that was mahabharat based show but the study track was not handel good by them they ruin everything first lead actress left the show coz of leap then show gone down day by day
jyoti06 thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›What is he doing here๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: killerkinrul

@Jyoti yaa you are right that was mahabharat based show but the study track was not handel good by them they ruin everything first lead actress left the show coz of leap then show gone down day by day

Thats exactly what I m saying..these tracks don't work properly..yeah i know she left the show and I din't like the replacement actor for Bhoomi

They killed by Arjun-Bhoomi jodi๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
preetgurti thumbnail
@Jyoti no dont post any pic pls you are breaking my own rules from today i will not watch any segment , pictures or any video i banned myself and its Difficult to control for me
and tu meri tapasya bhang kar rahi hai

jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sun29

@jyo..the channel and the PH took a huge risk with hasratein ..........and even thugh there was loud public outcry ..they still stuck to hte theme and did not deter............you need courage to make ur self heard amongst crowd..................

Sun I guess there the CVs could take the risk because this trp factor was not introduced that time...so in a way they were happy that the show could grab eyeballs and hence the sponsors too....

these days even if CVs decide to take that risk,the trp factor will kill those chances

see like I said they always had thought of a live-in track but could never implement it because of external pressures