Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
@Jyo - MJHT theme was different... college track in Geet also makes sense.... waise bhi SO is a youth channel...college tracks will always work there.... n they dont hv to show college daily na.... once or twice a week... they can show college track.... one or twice a week....the office track with Maan.... they can actually show Geet pursuing part time studies....architecture..... and doing projects at KC under Maan's guidance .....
smrite thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well today I want to see maan taking geet to anaath ashram giving them toys geet will feel good n tell her that their child is with babaji so they don't need to worry.just don't want dev dadi interfering
Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ Sun...... hahaha...... most probably that was a blooper......... as 1 out of 1000 can get graduation degree at the age of 18.......... But we have seen Geet can run bussiness with Maan and Adi beside her........ She is hard working.......

@ Jyoti...... I m speechless........ you wite really long takes........ your fingures must be aching............  I m impressed........ with work.... home... mod dutuies......... and still you have energy to write such long analysis...........👍🏼
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Jyoti

I have a question.....🤔

Can u please tell us what did u edit in that post of yours???me and Preet have been predicting a lot of things😆....

if u cannot rite if here..PM na...😃
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@jyo...hasratein was a trend setter........that show was once in a lifetime experience...............

even i would have loved if they had focussed on geet taking up the initiative to finish her education but i have serious doubts that cvs would even venture there..........
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@ hasratein, astitva

zee was a trendsetter.  Why are serials more conformist now?
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Sun & Jyoti
there was show on SP Saarthi in that show lead was uneducated and got married to a guy who was educated then ltr the lead actress join evening college and start her own bussiness aswell
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: killerkinrul

2Jyoti hasratein was a bench mark show She was doing her studies but left and married to professor but ltr how she take care of everything and become strong bussiness woman was the idea there At that time Zee tv shows were the trend setter in every sense

and i loved hasratein aswell

Yeah I know...that show was a classic😳...actually the main theme of that show was to convince the viewers about the other side of a extra marital affair..a woman's need and all that..they started the story with Savi's mother and then Savi too took the same path....but throughout that girl's journey,they made sure to show her ambitious and the fact that she never gives up in life or limits herself to cooking in kitchen ..when her first hubby made her a housewife,she went out of her way to prove herself...many had not taken her character in right sense because of the affair she had with her boss..but she actually projected today's woman in the true sense who had the courage to take her life's decisions and stick to it without thinking much about what opinion the society forms for her
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Anu
yup they played edit game at night and left nthing for us how could they do this to us
Not fair Jyoti
Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
At all bye for now.......... 🤗🤗me going to watch a movie now......... Enjoy singing songs and predicting future scnarios for GHSP...........