Devil's Den: Daadi ne kiya Maneet ko juda - Page 71

Posted: 13 years ago
Yesterday Maan was so eager to take breakfast for Geet and Dadi poured water on his plans.  I felt like strangling her.  Maan had al;ready made up his mind to cheer Geet up so had he gone to give her the breakfast, I'm sure he could have got her to eat it by either joking with her or picking up a mock fight with her.  Dadi, by poking her big fat nose where it was not needed, could not make Geet eat anything.  Who will discuss shopping the day after you lose your grandchild?  What sort of distraction is that? Stupid insensitive old lady. Edited by Opti - 13 years ago
@Opti

Hi5 on that😛

Even i felt like strangling Dadi..when she stopped MSK from Going to Geet....

She would have at least allowed him to take breakfast to Geet......MSK would have made sure that Geet eats something....
Dadi herself admitted that  it is MSK only who can handle Geet in this situation...but still she acted Foolish.....and that irritated me
Opti I agree with you.. I dont understand what daadi was thinking😡
Originally posted by spshastr

Opti I agree with you.. I dont understand what daadi was thinking😡

Well.........Dadi has never been shown caring for her great grand chid much at any point of time....

It is either MSK or DEV she is always thing of.....

As as per that nature...she was doing all this to get MSK out of Guilt and sorrow ASAP....

But this is not the way..and her moti budhi is not understanding this.....

she is not even allowing MSK to be with Geet....at such times when Geet needs only and only MSK with her .and not Mediator DADI
Smi, Dadi is really getting on my nerves these days.  I can understand her behaviour if Maaneet have been wallowing in sorrow for days and are going deeper into depression. It has just been a day since the tragedy. Although Geet is still in a state of shock, Maan seems to be coping well.  He could have easily handled her himself. In any case only he could console her, which Dadi herself admitted the previous day.  She needs let them first pour out their grief for a couple of days and then slowly get back to normal life. If even after a week of mourning they are unable to get out, she can lend her helping hand. Even then shopping I feel is not an appropriate therapy for a tragedy of this magnitude. 

Geet should be made to feel that she is important and needed.  Dadi can fake illness or Maan can create a panic situation at work and plead with Geet saying only she can help him with her fabulous and innovative ideas. Otherwise his project will go under.  Was not too impressed with this tiffin career idea of Dadi.  So Geet is only fit for that, carry lunch for her man?  She was doing much more before she married him.   
Edited by Opti - 13 years ago
@Opti

MAy be that is just the 1st step of his plan ....to get Geet out of that room for sometime....
as Dadi said Geet has not come out the room since long....and that actually is not very good for her at the moment..

so the first work he did was get her out of the room by some means...

Now even if Geet comes to KC..who knows ..he along with KC employees might do something to cheer her up...

in that way..both MSK and Geet can have a change of atmosphere na 
Hello Anu, Opti and Spashter and all the devils! 😳

lath uljhe suljaa jaa balaam..........lath uljhe suljhaa jaa balaam.........

good morning dear devils🤗🤗
@Geets, Sunnyyyy re

🤗🤗🤗

@Geets

Jaan..i was DROOLING over the pics that u have posted in DEN..

OMG.....why can SO and GHSP team show such HOTNESS yar...😡

DD GC have no issues..than what is the problem with GHSP people....

The dance to be frank is simple ...and simple moves..

But Water, the song and GC DD splendid chemistry is doing the work there😉

WOWWWW...WHAT A CHEMISTRY☺️

@geet........🤗...thanks hun for those hot hot pics.......

@anu,smitha,shivani ,opti and everyone else here 🤗🤗