Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den: Daadi ne kiya Maneet ko juda - Page 32

Posted: 13 years ago
@ swan: i don't know, as husband and wife I don't think they have been intimate enough πŸ€”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
😍😍😍😍😍

Lets all challenge Geet CVs to give us something hotter than this😈
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
btw did anyone finally get to watch the segment on Sahara TV?....πŸ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: kadydeep

@Jyo...... Yesterday was good epi.....Many reserved  on the first page.....but did not seem to have posted anything...What happened?

Deeps many posted thier takes and some were not able to find time to write their takes😳
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Kavita go read my response!  Let me kill him a bit with kindness!
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Jo ek minute let me post some for u...ek minute brb!
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Lip-a-Licious

@ swan: i don't know, as husband and wife I don't think they have been intimate enough πŸ€”

maybe because they haven't shown an out & out consummation scene on them.......but  whenever you see them interacting with each other most of the times they are glued to each other...πŸ˜†

I'm actually really jealous that DD has such a fit body even though she such a big foodie !!!
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hi ppl... updated my take on page 1... do read... posting it again here for those who are online..

Hi ppl... After a long time I am opening the Den ... But as I don't have access to the laptop of computer, I will not be able to discuss the takes with anyone. Please excuse me for that. 
Now coming to the episode...
Mahesh Pandey and Barry Dhillon ... You guys are doing a good job. For the past 8 days, the screen play has been good and so has the execution. 

The episode started well with Geet and Maan engrossed in their pain and then sharing it with each other and sleeping with Maan trying to comfort Geet. 
Post this I didn't actually like what was shown... If Maan dint find Geet in their room, logically the next room to look for her would have been the nursery... But he went down to ask daadi... Well I know that CVs showed that to give Dev time to talk to Geet but that could have been shown before Maan woke up... 

Dev saying sorry to Geet and Maan ... Sorry doesn't heal a crime... I have always hoped someday dev will get punished but it seems CVs don't wanna show that ever... Maan had permitted Dev to stay in outhouse but here he is roaming around everywhere in Khurana Mansion... Always coming infront of Geet, giving her more pain... :( ... Daadi always telling him that all will b well... How daadi? Why do u keep forgetting that Dev has committed a crime not a mistake... Daadi - u as a daadi has forgiven dev, but y do u want to force Maan -Geet to forgive him?? 

Geet - totally lost in her baby's thoughts and pained at that loss... Not wanting to do anything.. Drashti is very expressive and a lively actress but today her restrained, quiet act touched my heart. Miscarriage is very difficult to deal with for any expectant mother and here Geet has gone thru hell to keep the baby... So its tougher for her... 
Maan wants to be with Geet... Obviously he understands her pain the most as he has lost out on his fatherhood... The baby with whom they dreamed their future was no more going to come in their life... Maan wants to be with Geet to share their pain but daadi thinks otherwise... She wants them engrossed in their work so that they won't think about their loss too much... Daadi sends Maan to office and tries cajoling Geet but no luck.... 
In office too Maan is remembering their plans for baby, their dreams... Maan is in tears... Gurmeet was as usual awesome... Seeing Maan in pain, Adi too is using tactics like daadi... Adi daadi ne tumhe bataya na to keep him busy??? Bolo bolo... 
Daadi's attempt to get geet to do anything failed miserably so she had to finally call Maan and Maan was just waiting for an opportunity to leave office and be by Geet's side... But this daadi.. Always stopping him from coming home while that dev is at home all the time... Daadi what is this? U dint allow Maan even 1 day leave from office but the sperm donor got the leave?? Wasn't dev supposed to start working in Gurgaon office?? What is he doing at home??? Daadi its been just 2 days since they lost their baby... Give them some time atleast to cry their hearts out... They need to express their grief else they will keep everything within and that will lead to depression. 
Yes u r right daadi that engrossing them in work will help but if they don't get to cry out, they will suffocate... 
Daadi's idea of making maan call geet for his lunch and try to behave normally might work a bit. To keep Geet away from sad thoughts and the house atmosphere, am hoping to see Geet back in Khurana Constructions to work ... 

Annie-arjun track... Well romeo was funny ... Arjun telling off sangram for getting flowers for annie... I don't wanna talk much about it...

Some questions are playing in my mind...Dev and Arjun dint even show recognition to each other in the hospital.. Is NT ever gonna come back? When will arjun come to know the truth bout Dev and NT and how they conned Geet? Daadi keeps taking dev's side... Why is she so partial? Will dev ever turn negative? 

Ok I hope CVs answer my questions soon. 

Though I don't enjoy watching pain on screen, I liked the episode... Drashti and Gurmeet did a very good job... Daadi's intention of making things normal was good but Anju ji was a bit OTT in her smiling act... Extra cheerful act... Samir was ok... It was nice to see how Adi cared bout engrossing Maan... 
Over all episode was good... I would rate it at 8/10...

Uff I can't believe I typed so much on my mobile.. Lol.. 
This content was originally posted by: swan20

maybe because they haven't shown an out & out consummation scene on them.......but  whenever you see them interacting with each other most of the times they are glued to each other...πŸ˜†

even without a consummation they can still be intimate, but since their marriage, to me they come across more as close mates than husband and wife πŸ˜›
dunno if anyone else feels the same way πŸ€”