Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: pavs

arre jo geet comes on an out an out youth channel...kayamth never showd nythign lewd..just some intense chemistry and fake kisses...even a family soap like sgp has shown pretty bold scenes..so ghsp can show too!its not  abig deal these days

Pavs they show bold scenes only when the script really demands it...SGP till now in its 2 yrs of run hv not shown a single kissing scene or intimate scene...this was the first time they showed it because the script demanded their CON finally...so if u see the viewers actually had to wait for 2 yrs to get Ishaan-Suhaana ka CON and a bold scene and mayb its the first as well as the last intimate scene they did😆....Showing intimate scenes regularly can get a show in trouble actually....unless the show comes at 11 or 11.30 slot....so Maaneet will also hv thier intimate scenes with kisses and all that mayb on their CON😛...but anyways CVs hv thought of few passionate scenes in the coming days...so wait for it😳....Did u see the change in thier intimacy(hugs and cuddles) in the last 2 episodes😉....So wait for it to grow further😳
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Arrighty guys......had fun😆 You carry on, I am in stealth mode😎

@Daaku.........the argument is considered over, the tail is firmly attached and here to stay😎😆

@Kavi.......🤗I am handsome.........and I know it😆

Bye guys🤗love to all
ooooohhhh i just read the new article, i see that new characters are going to be introduced.... how very intriguing 🤓
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Jyo, I'd prefer it if they at least mention that a few weeks have elapsed before they show us the con. It may not be in the literal sense but a short leap of a month or so is required to get there. They hav been far too insensitive about the pregnancy. Let them at least not be so in this miscarriage track. 
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Tailless Grasshopper: Hop Hop Away, but you will never find a Tail way ...  😆😆😆 ... Enjoy ... 🤗

Enjoy Everyone:
Gotta go now ... 🤗🤗🤗
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I personally feel in this show they have showed quite a lot of intimacy. Passion may have been lacking sometimes but there's loads of intimacy. Geet & Maan are forever touching each other, holding hands, hugging.....and this has increased after marriage. I've not seen any other couple on TV so stuck to each other as these two are.....😆
-Divine- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
btw am liking GC's pic on that wassaup ad which is coming on top of all the page...

-Deepzz- thumbnail
@Jyo...... Yesterday was good epi.....Many reserved  on the first page.....but did not seem to have posted anything...What happened?
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Geeks.....I know...The handsome comment would make you happy...you are regular Reggie Mantle aren't you???🤣🤣🤣🤣

MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
jyo add moi in neutral team