Devil's Den: Daadi ne kiya Maneet ko juda - Page 21

Posted: 13 years ago
@Jyo, lol, so ur back to creating teams huh. By the way, Swan and I have said the same thing, so if I am in anti-dadi team, I dont think so Swan can be in pro-dadi team. 😆 

@Swan, sorry, just had to say this to Jyo on your behalf. 😊
Hey Jyo...I'm neither Pro Daadi nor Anti Daadi....so I guess I'm neutral.... I agree to what she doing but also feel the timing is wrong.....

Hey Geeks.....🤗....I wrote the same thing in my take.....that SO being a youth oriented channel can't show too much rona dhona and three episodes back to back have been rona dhona....so.....
@Kadydeep: Yes, I agree it seems insensitive to hear this a day or two into the loss - especially shopping was a bad idea.
 But even in real life we do try to get people in grief to get away from the situation atleast for a little while in the day knowing fully well that they are not ready to stop grieving yet. The few minutes away from the grief are the minutes when the recharging happens... we add to the time of regeneration slowly each day

Presenting the Pro and Anti  and Neutral Dadi Teams here🤓

Updated list😛 

Pro-Dadi team
Jhan
Swan
Silcop
Kavita
Pavs

Anti-Dadi team
Sun
Opti
Anvi
Deeps
Anu

Neutral Zone
Jyoti
Zee
 Goose
Kavita

😆

Chalo chalo chalo....all register your names in one of the above 3 teams🤓

Geeky which team u want to go😛
Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
Not again

@Jyoti: Please check at some particular topic in the MF, someone never learns.....

@jyo ...pray tell me why am i leading the clan🤣🤣
@Kavi.....Hi10, see useless minds come up with similar stuff🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ashu.....🤗kiski baath kar rahe ho?
Originally posted by sun29

@jhan u are assuming she was in hospital for so many days...did we have even one single dialogue regarding that...then no one would have questioned dadi's intention......and we still do not ........but since we have not been told the time lapse ...as per the episode next day we see her back in KM........and dadi saying  what she said........

why it hurts coz when the baby was alive even if fictional it was never regarded and now it is dead it is still not regarded........i would have rather dadi tell geet ...you have a righ to mourn andi am always there for you but you need to be strong for urself and for maan.........the girl would have understood that one line immediately.........

@bold.
....👍🏼.....this would have been a much more sensible thing to say than asking her to get ready for shopping...😆

@Jyo.....i'm more anti than pro.....since i still hold a grudge over her for disregarding Geet's sentiments & siding with Dev....😆

@Geeks....🤣 🤣
Originally posted by jyoti06

Presenting the Pro and Anti  and Neutral Dadi Teams here🤓

Pro-Dadi team
Jhan
Swan
Silcop
Kavita
Pavs

Anti-Dadi team
Sun
Opti
Anvi
Deeps
Anu

Neutral Zone
Jyoti
Zee

😆

Chalo chalo chalo....all register your names in one of the above 3 teams🤓

Geeks...... U were soft on Dadi........so pro team😆

Anuja........U are also pro dadi?😕

Jyo and Zee..... U know what is coming.....Is that why on the neutral team......No way pick one of Pro or Anti.....😡

@Swan:Yesterday Dadi said "Hum bado ka gunaah"...she din't define "hum" specifically ..so that meant she used "hum" in general which includes even Maaneet therre...why can't she simply say its destiny and noone is at fault...thats what she said to Dev today na ??😕