Twilight
Twilight

Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Ignore Fans On

sheee IF-Sizzlerz
sheee
sheee

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
March 15th, 2011

Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Ignore Fans On 'Breaking Dawn' Set — So Rude!

Reports from the set of the hit film claim the 'Twilight' twosome, as well as their costars, ignore the fans who wait hours to see them!

It looks like any fans hoping to get a friendly greeting from Robert Pattinson or Kristen Stewart on the Breaking Dawn set shouldn't hold their breath — the two ignored and ran pass bystanders March 14! Christine K. from On Location Tours Vancouver tweeted, "I don't understand the effort Rob and Kristen make to avoid fans & photogs. I get the privacy but do the get who pays their salary? Giveback." Ouch.

The actors were apparently trying to avoid fans so much, they jumped straight from the door of their car into the Orpheum Theatre where they were filming!

Christine went on to say, "Even Tom [Cruise] & Katie [Holmes] who are huge stars at least wave and make eye contact and Rob and Kristen run and hide like the fans are horrifying." What's the deal?

Rob and Kristen are not the only ones avoiding fans either, as evidently the entire cast was less than friendly and ignored everyone after filming ended a little after 8 pm.

Just minutes after Christina made her statement came similar reports from Brazil, where Rob and Kristen filmed the honeymoon scene for the upcoming flick. There, evidently, their lone fan acknowledgement was a brief trip to the balcony of their hotel!

What do you think HollywoodLifers — do Rob and Kristen owe their fans a greeting or are they right to stay private and shut off?

ROBlicious. IF-Sizzlerz
ROBlicious.
ROBlicious.

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Okay, hollywood life i have one newsflash for you. ROB&KRISTEN left Vancouver because of the tsunami warning. They are in L.A. UGH!! Rob has 2 interviews coming up in LA this friday i don't think he would be here. 
.anjz. IF-Sizzlerz
.anjz.
.anjz.

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ROBlicious.

Okay, hollywood life i have one newsflash for you. ROB&KRISTEN left Vancouver because of the tsunami warning. They are in L.A. UGH!! Rob has 2 interviews coming up in LA this friday i don't think he would be here. 

Yeah ask her Media!!!! She knows whats hapning in Robs life... Ayysh... sometimes i think you are Robs PA or sumthing... you know practically everything thats happning in his life...LOL
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top