Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

   
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [15/3 - Epi. 100] - NOTE ON PAGE1 (Page 99)

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Joined: 14 December 2010
Posts: 5977

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

Originally posted by -Olly-

Originally posted by kavyasam

Originally posted by -Olly-

ROFL...........arohi and kumud mom daughter!!..kumud's reaction wud be worth it!..ROFL..
 
 
arohi kumud's daughter
 
arjun  is  rajveer's  nephew  ROFL
 
arjun  is gauri's  god knows what  ROFL
 
jiggy is  arohi's BIL ROFLROFLROFL
 
 
micky  is her brother  ROFL
ROFLROFL.....................................arohi will have a heart attack!..its more terrifying than being cheeku's wife!..ROFL
 
 
ROFLROFLwhen   kabootar  one  finds out  he  will   say  'wow  what a PERFECT  escape '   ROFL


and kabootar 2 is somehow now friends with singus than ullus ROFL


Edited by aksh4IF - 16 March 2011 at 9:58am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Joined: 02 July 2010
Posts: 7366

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
only  2  more  pages  guys   we  will hit  100 and  celebrate the family swaping  ROFLROFL
 
aksh jaise  rudra ki baat suni vaise  hi doubt aya  ki  arjun   ullu's ki kaise  ho sakta  hai , phir  laga  ki  aro  to defor  singu's ki honi chahiye  phir  to . 
 
 
-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Joined: 15 May 2010
Posts: 7345

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

Originally posted by kavyasam

Originally posted by -Olly-

ROFL...........arohi and kumud mom daughter!!..kumud's reaction wud be worth it!..ROFL..
 
 
arohi kumud's daughter
 
arjun  is  rajveer's  nephew  ROFL
 
arjun  is gauri's  god knows what  ROFL
 
jiggy is  arohi's BIL ROFLROFLROFL
 
 
micky  is her brother  ROFL

ROFL

ek line.. meri ek line kambakth na jaane kitani ke kitne rishte badal deta hai!!!Shocked
ditto!...bas ek line ne liye humari duniya and dimag badal diya!..ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Joined: 07 March 2006
Posts: 2906

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Olly-

Originally posted by love_kuki

Originally posted by -Olly-

btw i dun want arjun to be from ulluwaliya khandan!..AngryLOL...it better be something diff!..may be ulluwaliyas are related to arjun's real parents death!..

Yupp!! I second u on that.. I too think that arjun's parents death would be related to KSA & RPS!! but.. awesome awesome twist & mystery!! too good!! aab maza aayega!!
ditto!..the story finally took an interesting turn!...and switched on to serious mode!..i loved todays episode!..

super loved it!! just a little scared now.. all the epis we get now r gonna be nail biting ones!! lots of mysteries, lots of tears, lots of glycerin coated eyes!! & in btw all that.. lots of love btw arjuhi but MU's surrounding & surfacing their hearts!! which would eventually clear out.. & we'll see Mrs. Singhania being a perfect shield for Mr. singhania!! way to go CV's!! ClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Joined: 14 December 2010
Posts: 5977

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged

p.s. forgot to add.. all nite long i was randomly laughing out at our spam session kuki!!! n then the early morning awards ceremony n the thank u speeches.. my god.. i think i want to download this thread n save it in my permanent collection!! ROFL
aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Joined: 14 December 2010
Posts: 5977

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_kuki

Originally posted by -Olly-

Originally posted by love_kuki

Originally posted by -Olly-

btw i dun want arjun to be from ulluwaliya khandan!..AngryLOL...it better be something diff!..may be ulluwaliyas are related to arjun's real parents death!..

Yupp!! I second u on that.. I too think that arjun's parents death would be related to KSA & RPS!! but.. awesome awesome twist & mystery!! too good!! aab maza aayega!!
ditto!..the story finally took an interesting turn!...and switched on to serious mode!..i loved todays episode!..

super loved it!! just a little scared now.. all the epis we get now r gonna be nail biting ones!! lots of mysteries, lots of tears, lots of glycerin coated eyes!! & in btw all that.. lots of love btw arjuhi but MU's surrounding & surfacing their hearts!! which would eventually clear out.. & we'll see Mrs. Singhania being a perfect shield for Mr. singhania!! way to go CV's!! ClapClap

ditto!! yahi toh hum chahte the... ab aayega mazaa Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Joined: 15 May 2010
Posts: 7345

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

Originally posted by kavyasam

Originally posted by -Olly-

Originally posted by kavyasam

Originally posted by -Olly-

ROFL...........arohi and kumud mom daughter!!..kumud's reaction wud be worth it!..ROFL..
 
 
arohi kumud's daughter
 
arjun  is  rajveer's  nephew  ROFL
 
arjun  is gauri's  god knows what  ROFL
 
jiggy is  arohi's BIL ROFLROFLROFL
 
 
micky  is her brother  ROFL
ROFLROFL.....................................arohi will have a heart attack!..its more terrifying than being cheeku's wife!..ROFL
 
and kabootar 2 is somehow now friends with singus than ullus ROFL
 
ROFLROFLwhen   kabootar  one  finds out  he  will   say  'wow  what a PERFECT  escape '   ROFL
ya  but in any way dhonz gonna win!..btw i am sure that arohi wont be related to singhus coz rudra din mention anything like this!..his main focus was arjun's real parents!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Joined: 14 December 2010
Posts: 5977

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

only  2  more  pages  guys   we  will hit  100 and  celebrate the family swaping  ROFLROFL
 
aksh jaise  rudra ki baat suni vaise  hi doubt aya  ki  arjun   ullu's ki kaise  ho sakta  hai , phir  laga  ki  aro  to defor  singu's ki honi chahiye  phir  to . 
 
 

aaj hum saare ke saare ek hi wavelength mein hai.. family dynamics ke iss wave ko jaari rakho.. ab 100 dur nahi!!

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Kitani Mohabbat Hai Season 2 ... Updated 27/08/10!

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: aftvjunkie   Replies: 76   Views: 33506

aftvjunkie 76 33506 16 March 2011 at 11:23am by ipkknd06

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index